UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
So, today is the day ��

Decided to carry the boxes to the bedroom as I figured they'd be safer in my newbie hands if I carried the boxes flat up the stairs. F'ing bad idea, almost had a cardiac arrest my heart rate was that high. The corners of the stairs was just too tight and I will not be doing it like that again.

Got Mackenzie out first, and damn I'm in love. I've spent a small fortune on her already, but figured I'd use the factory wig and underwear to start. Brushed her hair, dressed her and omg she is amazing, better than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't keep my hands off her, I think I traumatised the poor girl.

Anyway, she's got over having to spend the last 2 days couped up in the box after much apologising on my part. After checking her over I thought I'd stand her by putting the box on the end and getting her out that way but in doing so she made a lunge in my direction out of the box, fortunately it was easy enough to catch her but I swear I heard her say she was going to rip my balls off.

Anyway, I've only taken a couple of quick photos to start, but will take more later once we've got Hannah out of her box too and had some dinner. Tonight is home cinema night ��

Edit to add: Sorry, I have no idea why the photo is uploading rotated 90degs anticlockwise.
Congrats, Mackenzie seems to be settling well, was that the honeymoon photo?