UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Legendary Member

Default The Necklace - Suki's Secret

I was minding my own business early yesterday morning when I heard a scream from the bedroom level so went rushing up there.

I found Krystal and Coral standing outside my bedroom door trying to appear nonchalant but instead looking very guilty.

Both had their hands behind their backs and were obviously hiding something.

What are you two up to? I asked.

Nothing, replied Coral,
nope nothing
agreed Krystal, shaking her head.

OK then what have you got behind your back, have you been pinching my aftershave again? I asked.

Krystal reluctantly laid down the items she had been holding.

An empty glass and a salt shaker.

OK and what have you got then? I asked Coral.

She held out a pink necklace.

Right then, explain. I said completely puzzled.

Well you know how Primrose got all the personnel documents through from the DDF yesterday? said Coral
and you know how Suki has refused to tell anyone her surname as she says we wouldn't understand? added Krystal.

Yes I replied but what has that got to do with this and who screamed?

We sort of read all of Suki's personnel file said an embarassed Coral, and there was a bit about a necklace and for her not to use it unless 'on operations' and 'by the sea'. Then we found this necklace in an envelope in her docs. She held out the pink necklace with sea shells in an intricate pattern around the centre piece.

We checked her surname, but it was all the wrong way round, it had her first name last said Krystal, see she added holding out a piece of paper on which was written 'Ningyo, Mitsuki'.
Then we 'borrowed' Primrose's laptop and translated 'Ningyo' and there were two main options so we thought we would conduct an experiment said Coral.

I remained silent, scowling waiting to hear the rest.

Krystal caved first. Errr... well... we knew she spent last night with you and was still asleep so we brought the necklace, and the water,
and the salt added Coral quickly.
Yeh right, well we went in your room and she was sound asleep so we put the necklace on her, admitted Krystal.

And then? I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

Then we poured some water on her hair said Coral,
but nothing happened added Krystal.
Yeh but that was because it wasn't sea water said Coral
Well you wouldn't go down the beach for it said Krystal
Not dressed or with hair like this said Coral
so we improvised, we put salt in the water and poured some on her hair and then it happened added a shocked Krystal.
Yeh she changed and screamed and got really mad said Coral so I snatched the necklace back but she still stayed angry. So we were just about to leg it when you caugh.. I mean found us. She finished.

Oh no Poor Suki she'll be soaking, and on my bed. I pushed between the two miscreants, grasped the door handle and knocked gently.

CT