UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17-08-2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
When you are out for a certain look, you can do very much with a different wig, makeup, clothing. You will learn so much more.

Natalia started with black hair - same as the promo shots, but even then she was different. She soon turned blonde, which suits her much better. No look is ever set, our girls develop their own tastes and styles.

As long as you search it technically is an it - body, head, eyes, wig, skintone combo. As soon as she arrives at your home and she tells you her name, there’s no turning back

Have fun and take your time with your decision. You will argue with yourself, make decision lists and tweak them so the outcome is what you really want subconsciously. At least that’s what I did.

Cheers
Jo
I have looked at so many (still wondering how easy changing eye colour is)
You are right I am making decisions and changing my mind (maybe thats why people have more than one?)
Thank you
Old 17-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Gold Member

I think what you can gather from what we are saying is that it is rare for any of us to stick to just one doll! This hard to understand unless you ARE a dollowner!

Once you have a doll your life will change forever - one way or another! Some are enthusiastic until they get their doll and the enthusiasm then wanes. That’s why you see some dolls for sale only a few weeks old.

It really depends on WHY you want a doll in the first place! The most common reason is probably that the owner has had it with the opposite sex having had bad experiences but there are actually some couples who also have dolls!

My reason is complicated and perhaps this is not the place to go through my history but I am now happy to be on my own. However, I didn’t miss the sex so much as the company - particularly having someone in bed next to me!

The dolls become part of our lives and that is very hard to explain. Some of us have the same dolls but, like their human counterparts, they all have their individual characteristics. Just putting a different wig on can make a huge difference in what they look like and makeup also changes their looks. However, a word of warning here, don’t mess with the makeup to start with as the first time I did it I made her look like a clown! Makeup has to be subtle changes.

The factory makeup on TPE and Silicone ladies does fade after a while as the colour gets absorbed into the material. If you’re a kisser, the lip colour is one of the first things that goes.

Don’t worry, when it gets to that point you’ll get lots of help here!

So, yes, we mostly have several or lots of dolls but that means they can have different roles in our lives but also they last longer as they share the load!

Cheers, Hollows.
Old 17-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloweenprops9 View Post
...You are right I am making decisions and changing my mind
If you think that's bad, just wait till some evil bastard posts the link to the thread that should never be named!

One look into that little rabbit hole and we'll not see you for weeks!

Psion
Old 17-08-2022, 09:34 AM

Thank you Hollow
So less is more as I experiment with changes?
Psion do tell (by the way I saw your shoots on the Kimber site! outstanding!
Old 17-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
I have looked at so many (still wondering how easy changing eye colour is)

Change eyes on a TPE girl is easy. The eyes are generally 1/2 round eyes (28-32mm) with cotton wool behind (factory default) so they can be removed with a little care for the eyelashes and new ones fitted.

Quote:
You are right I am making decisions and changing my mind (maybe thats why people have more than one?)
Thank you
Yup

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 17-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
maybe thats why people have more than one?
Now there's a whole new thread in its own right!
Old 17-08-2022, 10:44 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Our girls certainly take over our lives. Chloe and Elena have a wardrobe with drawers, I have about 4 shirts hanging in there, the rest is their stuff. Then I have 1 4x2 Ikea Kallax unit and 2 1x2 Homebase version of the Kallax units FULL of shoes. Each cube holds 4 pairs. I have a chest of drawers which I inherited from my Nonna after she passed, which was before that my parents before they moved to Italy, for my other clothes. But on top of that, sits Chloes wigs and cuddlies.

Chloe is my girl, she stays in the bed with me and her sister Elena has a chair which I also inherited from my Nonna, both have bears.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Our girls certainly take over our lives. Chloe and Elena have a wardrobe with drawers, I have about 4 shirts hanging in there, the rest is their stuff. Then I have 1 4x2 Ikea Kallax unit and 2 1x2 Homebase version of the Kallax units FULL of shoes. Each cube holds 4 pairs. I have a chest of drawers which I inherited from my Nonna after she passed, which was before that my parents before they moved to Italy, for my other clothes. But on top of that, sits Chloes wigs and cuddlies.

Chloe is my girl, she stays in the bed with me and her sister Elena has a chair which I also inherited from my Nonna, both have bears.
I hadn't even thought about clothes storage! Time to take some of my old clothes to the charity shop to make room I think
Old 17-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Gold Member

Wait till you get your lady before making decisions on clothes! As I said before, photos don’t really give you much idea of actual size.

Often the dimensions are exaggerated on dolls compared to real ladies! Some of mine have kids clothes sometimes at age 11-12! The waist size can often be much smaller to emphasise the hips and bust. That’s why bras and panties can be hard to fit sometimes!

I get the bulk of my general clothes from charity shops but Primark have good cheap small sizes too! Stretch fabric is good as dressing dolls is an art in itself! Taking the head off first makes it a bit easier but you have to be careful lifting the arms up high too often as you can damage the underarm area if it’s stretched a lot!

You can spend a fortune just on clothes so, as I said, wait till you get her before getting anything! She’ll come with basic stuff like a bra and pantie set and maybe some other lingerie so you can get an idea of size from them.

I have two large wardrobes and two chest of drawers full and I definitely need a clear out. However, even stuff that’s too big can be adapted with clips at the back when doing photoshoots to gather in the baggage so they look good!
Old 17-08-2022, 11:20 AM

So i will need both a his and hers wardrobes then (mine being the smaller one judging by what I am reading)