UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 19-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Excellent thread, Tommo A lot of very useful information for newbies
Old 19-10-2020, 11:23 PM
Diamond Member

this should be made a stickie tommo.

carlys_guy
Old 20-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
This is a brilliant idea for a thread.

May I add some stupid questions while I wait to see my first factory pictures and then the nervous trip to my flat in the remote far north? She's made from TPE so that's what I am interested in.

I have lots of questions about make-up and shoes and things that are answered elsewhere but these look to be ones that other new owners like me might want to ask straight away.

Weight.
A real 5'4" healthy female weighs considerably more than 40Kg which is roughly the weight of a TPE doll.
So, in theory, it should be okay for a companion to sit on your lap, erm go on top though I can see issues with positioning everything necessary for a safe and comfortable experience. Am I right or could this end up in disaster and a trip to A&E?

Oil and talc
Why is there a debate between cornflour and talc? Why might talc be bad?

Does oil leak into the sheets if a doll is kept in bed, or onto clothes? What is the purpose of and need for oil?

Staining
I like black tights. Always have done. I have heard that black tights are going to stain the doll's legs. Would it be work to put a pair of nude tights on first to act as a barrier and then the black tights?

I assume that this will be an issue with dark blouses, and even wigs too.

How best can staining be cleared up? Are there recommended products.

Kissing and Hugging
Both answered elsewhere but I think they'd be things that other newbies want to know as much as me.

Cleaning
There is a vague possibility that things may occur that leave residues of intimacy behind. Are there any particular precautions that need to be taken to ensure that the dolls remain germ free and healthy? Is it okay to wait till morning?

I am sure there are more but this'll do for a start
Thanks,
Ogsby.
oldgreysoulboy
Because the dolls are not exactly anatomically correct, positioning on top could be tricky, and the weight may not support being on top long before her elbows bend and end up falling on you. Try at your own risk ! She can sit on your knee, but your thigh may become dead

Cornflour or talc, the never ending debate ! It's personal choice. Talc smells better for one. Secondly, i have tried cornflour aswell. And for me, it's slightly similar in feel, BUT, cornflour is a thickener, so if any moisture, baby oil comes into contact with her skin after rubbing in cornflour, you will find on cleaning her, that there are likely more little clumps of sticky globules of dirt and messier in general for cleaning, although no matter what podwer is used, cleaning tpe can be a sticky and messy affair.

I like black tights and stockings too, and yes, they will stain. You can wash them a few times first, but putting on a thin pair of nude tights/stockings on first will barrrier any staining. Wigs with black inside will stain the head, so a nude nylon cap works well. Anything cloured will have potential to stain. If in doubt, don't, or wear something neutral underneath first.
Stains do eventually dissapear, if not too bad. Manufacturers stain remover you may see on websites works, but for the price for the tiny tub, not worth it. Check forums for advice for cleaning, there are different varying cleaning techniques, success and failure stories !

Kissing and hugging ? Don't buy a doll unless you plan to do these, or she'll kick YOU out !

Alcohol rubs, antibacterial wipes/soaps, best thing in my opinion is to buy one of the many inserts, so they can be removed and washed easily. Only reason to really have a fixed vagina is for aesthetics, and the removable ones are easily maintained and don't really matter when it comes to the "look" down there when you're on the job. Opting for a removable vagina does not mean she doesn't look good down there without it in place either. She still maintains her womanhood looks withou it inserted, and, if you ever sell, much better chance if removeable over fixed in that field, imo
Old 20-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post

Weight.
A real 5'4" healthy female weighs considerably more than 40Kg which is roughly the weight of a TPE doll.
So, in theory, it should be okay for a companion to sit on your lap,
Ogsby.
I've spent entire evenings on the couch watching movies with either Xiaoli (31kg) or Kaia (33kg) sitting on my lap. they are in the bridal carry position, head on my shoulder, so most of the weight is on my legs. The occasional gentle reposition was all that was needed to stop 'dead legs'

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws

Last edited by Karrot; 20-10-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old 20-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi, OGSB, I sent you a pm
Old 20-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Silver Member

Excellent thread. Very enlightening!
Old 20-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Absolutely 1st class

Thread has beeen rated 5 stars

Well done that man.....

Cheers Tommo.

Samurai..
Old 20-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Silver Member

Thanks for the answers to my stupid questions everybody. Hopefully they'll be useful to others in my position who are a little out of our depth.

And that's before my two headed single bodied companion arrives. I am not sure how that's going to work out.

Ogsby
Old 02-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks a lot for this resume. it's always good to have an update on this, but I think the question silicone or TPE will go on for a while.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Administrator

I knew my mind was going, I forgot completely about this.