UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2023, 03:30 PM
Vendor

Default Valentine Week Special offer - upto 50% Off

Hello,
Just added https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...istic-sex-doll on the website hope it helps.

Old 11-02-2023, 05:10 PM
Silver Member

Ha ha, just when I thought it was safe to put away my debit card! So this Climax Doll gal caught my eye but I thought no, you can't, plus I know next to nothing about CLM. Then I go onto TDF and at the top of the recent posts is a thread by one of our experienced members singing the praises about his CLM doll! I took that as a good omen so caved in, again! It could be time for an intervention!

Old 11-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
Ha ha, just when I thought it was safe to put away my debit card! So this Climax Doll gal caught my eye but I thought no, you can't, plus I know next to nothing about CLM. Then I go onto TDF and at the top of the recent posts is a thread by one of our experienced members singing the praises about his CLM doll! I took that as a good omen so caved in, again! It could be time for an intervention!

Hi, Climax Doll are great,
Both ILDoll (Designer Ex-Partner of Sino Doll) and Climax (Jonny) are really good manufacturers.

ILDoll has not been able to market the dolls really well due to a limited marketing budget.
As for Climax they have taken a direct route to the market in USA and like to sell directly to clients they have quite a few niche items (e.g Blue / Green Tpe, Horse)

You won't regret it.

Old 11-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Might be an idea to change the Climax Doll listings to include the fact they are TPE. None of them, in my brief look, seem to mention it.

- - -
Old 11-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi, Climax Doll are great,
Both ILDoll (Designer Ex-Partner of Sino Doll) and Climax (Jonny) are really good manufacturers.

ILDoll has not been able to market the dolls really well due to a limited marketing budget.
As for Climax they have taken a direct route to the market in USA and like to sell directly to clients they have quite a few niche items (e.g Blue / Green Tpe, Horse)

You won't regret it.

Cheers, yeah I was rather impressed with the IL doll I got a few weeks back from you and from what I've been reading this afternoon it looks as though CLM have been quite innovative in recent years, personally I like the look of this AD158, she seems to have very realistic proportions!
Old 14-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Silver Member

My new Climax Doll AD158/A has just arrived so thanks again Lucid for such a smooth and swift purchase and delivery. Well, I am impressed with this gal, she ticks a lot of boxes for me as has very realistic proportions, has an evo/geared skeleton, gel breasts and heavens be praised, easy move, veined eyes! At the price I paid in the sale this doll represents an incredible bargain and I can't wait to get her in front of the camera. In the meantime she's off for her first wash and powdering. This is a pic taken literally minutes after she crawled out of her shipping box, I'm thinking of calling her Jade although that's not set in stone just yet.