UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I'd agree about the articulated fingers. Do Firedoll have them?
Old 08-04-2023, 06:35 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Do Firedoll have them?
They do, it is an option on most dolls, I think they should be standard these days on all dolls.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 08-04-2023, 07:24 PM
The Shoe Shrine

I will add to the want of articulated fingers too. Keep with the times and progression of the girls that are coming out.

Also, can you please sort out your photos. Actually display the girl we are ordering, with the right descriptions.

I have seen a lot of girls where it says non standing and the pic has the girls with bolts in their feet or the other way round. We like the girls clothed, but I feel it be better to get some actual shots of the girls we are ordering, so we know what to expect when she arrives.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Bronze Member

What would be ideal is harder tpe on their feet as a few of mine have had accidents before i bought them. It doesn't take much to cut them. Articulated hands of course are a must these days as i had 5 with broken hands. As I have both silicone and tpe. I am nearing silicone than tpe now as the softer breasts and veins etc, weight reduction on tpe would be good for most people.
Old 09-04-2023, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi,
A lot has changed in Doll Manufacturing.
I can't go into details, but we have had companies where two-three bosses have gone their own ways and established their own brands.
E.g XY Doll, Sino, ILdoll, CST
This has major supply chain issues for us as we buy in bulk.

I would be visiting all our partners soon and would be planning our next steps with them.

I wanted to know what the members wanted out of their

1) Silicone Dolls
2) TPE Dolls
3) Hybrid Dolls

e.g upgrades required, issues faced in the ordering process. packaging, photos required, videos required?

Would you place a custom doll order with lucidtoys and would you wait 6-7 weeks for it (Sent via Sea)?

Regards
I would want to know exactly what I am ordering. Good detailed pictures.
Lead times....not bothered so much, although buying from UK stock would be much preferred, although obviously that's a minefield for vendors to carry such stock

I would want to know with certainty that there will be no customs hassles, extra charges etc if an item is being sent direct from a factory in China, to my UK address.

I'd be interested in a Top-Sino, and would prefer it sent to a UK vendor first to ensure all is well with it, before then sent to myself.

Can't comment on "upgrades" as such, as never owned a full doll, so no experience with hands, feet etc. But the breasts on the Lucid torso I have are just too firm, not real at all, likewise the butt.

Prices seem to vary wildly, one UK seller list the same doll for maybe £3500-3600, yet US sellers are listing them for £2500-2600 and they state all taxes etc are pre-paid. Their price is the price you pay.

That's a huge difference. But is there more risk ?

I'd prefer the UK seller....but not with a 50% surcharge ?
Old 09-04-2023, 08:29 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
I would like to see articulated fingers as an option.
I second this, the wire fingers are extremely fragile.
Old 09-04-2023, 08:59 PM
Silver Member

As Kimber will soon have a deluxe version for an expected price of £800 with articulated hands, shrugging shoulders, gel breasts and standing feet, these are must-have features
Her face is not for everyone, but since there is an M16 connector, the body is being bought as a headstand
An option to go either fixed or insert vaj would also be welcomed

Old 09-04-2023, 10:28 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post

Eye units as supplied by DS Doll.

Spring loaded and shrouded in metal. I'm sure something like this could be developed for the TPE breeds.
So I can get this done, the factories will not help I know who will. I did notice these eyes when I checked out David P, collection.

Old 09-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
They do, it is an option on most dolls, I think they should be standard these days on all dolls.
Thanks, Tommo10 for the Photos, I did see a slight tear in the TPE or a TPE Stretch mark on the palm near the thumb.

As we are the biggest, we will get the biggest slack on the forum too when things go wrong.

We didn't even try to sell the JY Dolls with weight reductions as they were just splitting all over.

We have 2 in stock and we can move them on for £300 each if anyone is interested.
Regards
Old 09-04-2023, 10:32 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonman1 View Post
What would be ideal is harder tpe on their feet as a few of mine have had accidents before i bought them. It doesn't take much to cut them. Articulated hands of course are a must these days as i had 5 with broken hands. As I have both silicone and tpe. I am nearing silicone than tpe now as the softer breasts and veins etc, weight reduction on tpe would be good for most people.
Weight reduction on TPE is a very very bad idea, We have experience with JY on them.

Hmm, maybe we can get some kind of bolt covers for the feet.