UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2023, 08:11 PM
Bronze Member

Default Hello from KKFun

This is KKFun, I am new to the UKLDF, and already start meeting new friends. And there are a lot of good old friends in here too.

My background is in professional oil painting, I have been a full-time artist for a living for a long time. I had sold thousands of oil paintings to worldwide art galleries for years.

Here is one of my oil paintings. 24"x36" oil on canvas.

These days, I apply my artistic skills to doll artwork. They are very enjoyable to me.

I have a mission in my mind, I would love to improve the images of doll industry. Dolls can be artwork models and photo models too.

Since then, I have tried to help people to understand dolls and their subjects more in a positive way. For example, I was a speaker at a 3-day international academic sex/robotic doll conference last year.

My goal for my artwork, I respect the original dolls in their original form always. I am trying to achieve what you see is what you get. I create my Magic Kingdom for my girls, to bring them to life. And my themes are always in a positive way, to give them positive energy.

Here is an example, the raw photo against the finished artwork.

The standard and truthfulness of the dolls are good for promotional photos for doll makers.

I am hoping to continue my mission, to improve the images of the doll industry in UKLDF.

I just started a photo/art thread in UKLDF, we love Magic Kingdom.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=19024

Many thanks for all the warm welcome here to make me feel at home. I really appreciate it.

KKFun.