UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 22-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Bronze Member

Yes, I agree . makes sense to me. I just (today) received my YouQ Torso from Lucid, priced at £400 and was charged under £10 for shipping which seems an absolute bargain. My last order was a similar weight at 25 KG ish and that was £35 shipping but was higher value item at around £750. I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as the item is covered up to the full value in the event of any issue and the customer is happy with the total price inc shipping regardless...............
Old 22-07-2023, 06:48 PM
Active New Member

I thought it might be something like if the item is over a certain value it is assumed by the website to be a complete doll or doll body and charged the rate for heavy items. In fact it does say "heavy" on the shipping page.
Old 22-07-2023, 07:02 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Yes, I agree . makes sense to me. I just (today) received my YouQ Torso from Lucid, priced at £400 and was charged under £10 for shipping which seems an absolute bargain. My last order was a similar weight at 25 KG ish and that was £35 shipping but was higher value item at around £750. I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as the item is covered up to the full value in the event of any issue and the customer is happy with the total price inc shipping regardless...............
Aly congrats I am curious to know what your YouQ torso is like it would great if you could give a review sometime
Old 23-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Bronze Member

Hi, Yes of course - I,m not hugely experienced or anything but I will do my best, I do have (had) around a dozen or so Torsos inc a good few from Lucid and I too was curious to see the YouQ version. She is certainly very economically priced which is only part of the appeal and I took a chance on a "blind" purchase. First impressions are very good indeed. On opening the box she looks very nice quality and very well packaged, actually probably better packaged than my Zelex which was £200+ more. I really like the TPE blend as the texture and consistency are really nice - a good blend of "squish" and structural integrity. She is very similar in shape, size and "feel" to my Climax Doll Torso but with probably slightly better moulding quality as the Climax Doll has visible but not pronounced moulding lines, I should say the Climax Torso was under £300 so I would expect the YouQ to be better in some respect. Anyway I am rambling ....so I will unbox her properly for a full investigation shortly, unfortunately I am not very good with I.T. and even worse at photography so I will probably only manage a "review" in words!
Old 23-07-2023, 08:15 PM
Bronze Member

Default YouQDoll "Elodie" Review

I have just posted my very amateurish review on the YouQ page - it seemed the right place for it but I'm sure someone will tell me if it isn't!

LINK: https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=18860

Last edited by algaeholics; 24-07-2023 at 08:15 AM.
Old 24-07-2023, 07:05 PM
Vendor

HI,
If anyone has been wrongly billed, let us know will get it refunded.