UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 22-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Vendor

Default Girlfriend Range - A True Companion

Dear Fellow Doll enthusiasts,

Have a look at our most cherished and sought-after doll from the Girlfriend Range! This exceptional creation is more than just a doll; she's a faithful companion that will capture your heart and bring endless joy into your life.
Meet Courtney Doll https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/n...5c5a1685&_ss=r
The Epitome of Elegance and Charm!

Visit our website and the entire Girlfriend range to experience pleasure like never before. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
Neil Taylor
Neojoy Limited
https://www.lucidtoys.com/

Old 22-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Silver Member

Crikey she has long legs very nice though
Old 22-07-2023, 02:40 PM
Banned

Ok, the heads obviously a clone of WM #162.

Who makes the body for this one?

Is she a Cosdoll? Jarliet? Aibei? El Doll? Racyme? or is she something else.

Thats nothing against her. Bodies a lovely shape. People just need to know who they are buying
Old 25-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Vendor

We appreciate your curiosity about the origin of our products. At Lucidtoys, we take great pride in delivering high-quality goods to our valued customers. Our products are sourced from a carefully selected network of reputable manufacturers who adhere to our rigorous quality standards.
We work with a diverse range of factories that specialize in producing premium products, including Courtney dolls. Rest assured, we thoroughly vet our manufacturing partners to ensure they meet our stringent quality requirements, which enables us to deliver the best possible products to you. If you have any questions about the doll, please don't hesitate to ask, I will be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope this information addresses your inquiry. We're committed to providing you with exceptional products and customer service.

Regards,
Neil Taylor
Old 25-07-2023, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidtoys_neil View Post
We appreciate your curiosity about the origin of our products. At Lucidtoys, we take great pride in delivering high-quality goods to our valued customers. Our products are sourced from a carefully selected network of reputable manufacturers who adhere to our rigorous quality standards.
We work with a diverse range of factories that specialize in producing premium products, including Courtney dolls. Rest assured, we thoroughly vet our manufacturing partners to ensure they meet our stringent quality requirements, which enables us to deliver the best possible products to you. If you have any questions about the doll, please don't hesitate to ask, I will be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope this information addresses your inquiry. We're committed to providing you with exceptional products and customer service.

Regards,
Neil Taylor
So you don't know then

Just winding you up. Really doesn't matter to me. Unless I know who I am buying I wouldn't purchase.

Thats nothing against Lucid. Got nothing at all against purchasing from you. There are quite a few JY's, SM's, 6YE's, and Irontechs here who started life here on your shelves.

I've also got nothing against some of the other girls in the market but how does one maintain a database of their girls if you don't know who you actually have.

i.e. here's todays roll call:

Actually, got to go do a stand by your beds count as looking at that I think that I'm one JY body down in my charts..... laters.
Old 25-07-2023, 05:31 PM
Vendor

I noticed that the Shire has now opened its doors to Silicone Ferries, which is great news for the local economy. It's always encouraging to see new businesses flourishing in the area.

Additionally, I am impressed by companies that prioritize product design and adhere to the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) process. This approach ensures continuous improvement and high-quality products, making them stand out in the market.

On the language front, it appears that Mandarin remains the preferred language among the Chinese population, and English proficiency might still be limited in some regions. Nevertheless, it's essential for businesses to adapt and offer multilingual support to cater to a diverse clientele, especially in a globalized world.

Speaking of globalization, there is a growing interest among manufacturers to understand the demands of the Western market. This market research is vital to identify trends and preferences, leading to successful international expansion.

As manufacturers delve into new markets, they face several costs, including design expenses, moulding costs, and the overall lifespan of the moulds. Managing these costs efficiently is crucial for a company's sustainability and growth.

In the realm of product development, I hold great respect for brands like 6YE, which invest significant effort in designing innovative and appealing products, including new faces. It's unfortunate that the market hasn't fully embraced their brand yet. The same situation seems to apply to YouQ, another promising brand facing similar challenges.

As a community, let's rally together and support these manufacturers to foster healthy competition and encourage innovation in the industry. With our backing, these companies can gain the traction they deserve and offer even better products and services.

In conclusion, seeing businesses thrive in the Shire, appreciating dedication to product design, addressing language barriers, and supporting manufacturers' endeavors are all steps towards creating a more vibrant and inclusive market. Together, we can make a positive impact on the industry's growth and success.

Old 25-07-2023, 06:15 PM
Banned

Talking about 6YE I can tell them exactly what they are getting wrong.

They create some absolutely fantastic faces but then they cut corners with the makeup such as applying lipstick with template lips that they meld to the actual lips. So some of the heads can turn up looking very basic.

i.e. they look like a sex doll head where we buy them to look real.

They don't always do that with their heads but when they do, it takes me a couple of hours sat with Extra virgin olive oil and a micro fibre cloth to take off the melded on layer and get the lips back to fresh TPE and then you can apply the makeup.

I'm thinking in the above especially about when Candy arrived. This was her straight from the box

And this was here after I had spent a couple of hours bringing her to life

But how many people who buy these girls look at the makeup rather than the bone structure and see who they could be. In fact, how many people who buy a doll would kow how to find the real gem hidden under the factory makeup.

Thats the mistake that 6YE are making in that with a little more WM level care taken over the makeup their first 6YE's would be much less likely to be their last as, as I say, they are right up there with the best of them but so many will miss it because not enough time and effort is invested in making the heads as appealing as they could be.... Thats not saying they need to be perfect, just less basic.

on PDCA I'm more a mix of DMAIC and SSADM. The DMAIC approach or even DMADV may prove better approaches for you than PDCA as their is more emphasis on measurement but similar emphasis on constant incremental improvement.

Have a good evening,

Shamus.
Old 26-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Vendor

Hi Shamus

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the remarkable makeup on the dolls. It's evident that the artistry reflects not only time but also the expertise and craftsmanship that you have honed. The level of detail and care put into the makeup truly enhances the overall quality of our dolls. However, we also acknowledge that such excellence comes at a cost, both in terms of time and resources.

To be transparent about the makeup service, it would require an investment of £60.0 + Vat for a 3-hour session to apply makeup, as per our charges in the UK. While we believe in offering the best possible products to our customers, we understand that not everyone may be willing to pay an additional fee for the makeup service.

Regarding manufacturing standards, I completely agree that we should set up our own quality benchmarks. This will ensure that our dolls consistently meet our high-quality criteria, regardless of the makeup option selected.

Rest assured, your feedback has been heard, and we are committed to implementing the necessary changes. As a token of our appreciation for your valuable input, we would like to offer you a 20% Off Voucher for your next purchase.

Once again, thank you for your dedication and valuable insights. We are excited to improve our products and services to cater to the diverse needs of our customers.

Best regards,

Old 27-07-2023, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi Shamus

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the remarkable makeup on the dolls. It's evident that the artistry reflects not only time but also the expertise and craftsmanship that you have honed. The level of detail and care put into the makeup truly enhances the overall quality of our dolls. However, we also acknowledge that such excellence comes at a cost, both in terms of time and resources.

To be transparent about the makeup service, it would require an investment of £60.0 + Vat for a 3-hour session to apply makeup, as per our charges in the UK. While we believe in offering the best possible products to our customers, we understand that not everyone may be willing to pay an additional fee for the makeup service.

Regarding manufacturing standards, I completely agree that we should set up our own quality benchmarks. This will ensure that our dolls consistently meet our high-quality criteria, regardless of the makeup option selected.

Rest assured, your feedback has been heard, and we are committed to implementing the necessary changes. As a token of our appreciation for your valuable input, we would like to offer you a 20% Off Voucher for your next purchase.

Once again, thank you for your dedication and valuable insights. We are excited to improve our products and services to cater to the diverse needs of our customers.

Best regards,

Thankyou so much for the kind words.

I'm not sending out any more golden tickets for a life in the shire for at least a couple of months but when I do a 20% off voucher could certainly help steer me away from current shortlist (Funwest and WM).

Is that 20% off a single doll or 20% off the order no matter how many dolls / doll heads are on it? If you could pm me the voucher and I look forwards to using it at the earliest opportunity,

Thankyou so much,

kindest regards,

Shamus.