UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Bronze Member

Default New SM Elf body?

Can anyone tell me if this https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll-165084

is the same body as the other (Non Elf) SM torsos? The weight and appearance is the same but the specifications page show the Vagina depth as being 20mm deeper.......
Old 28-07-2023, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Can anyone tell me if this https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll-165084

is the same body as the other (Non Elf) SM torsos? The weight and appearance is the same but the specifications page show the Vagina depth as being 20mm deeper.......
SM #89 is a small shelled head that requires a slender neck. Something like an Irontech 154 body should work quite well with it. It certainly does with the SM #63 head which is on the same shell as SM #89.

They seem to have two SM torso's but three sizes? So you may be right, the boobs on that one may well be larger. One thing to be careful of with larger gel boobs where the girl is almost always liing down is that the boobs will pull sideways causing pressure on the TPE between the boobs which if the TPE is soft (like JY TPE) it could tear. For that reason if you bought her she would neeed to wear a bra rather than letting them just hang free.

The normal SM torso is 13.5kg with small boobs is the one that you will normally see when looking up SM torso's. Even the neck on that one can seem large for that Elf head so go carefully with the purchase if you go for this and make sure that you paw over every image in search of the elusive ones where the neck is not being hidden by her hair. Last thing you want its to spend that sort of money for a girl with no arms and then end up with a girl whose head is too small for the body.

hth,

Shamus.
Old 30-07-2023, 08:45 AM
Bronze Member

Yes, thanks for the advice, I see exactly what you mean, I quite like the body but I don't need the Elf head. As usual the photos don't really clarify any differences between that and (what may be) the other version of the body and Lucid don't seem to list the body for sale on its own. The "other" version of the body seems to have a good reputation and reviews but I can't find any info on the Elf one - unless of course they are one and the same and its an error in the description.

Hopefully Lucid will clarify..............
Old 30-07-2023, 03:29 PM
Vendor

Hi,
Sorry, the model of the Body is the same as the others. The price and description seem to be wrong.

Will get it updated.

Old 30-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks - makes sense now...................