UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-07-2023, 10:06 PM

Default Lucid 'Imperfections' Purchase & Reveiw

Today, I received my TPE Climax Doll 160cm from the 'Imperfections' range. Being my first purchase from Lucid I thought I would share my experience.
The model I choose (body only) had defects to the breasts. The body and defect pictures from Lucid can be viewed at https://photos.app.goo.gl/T678cBjmm8hurXTd6
Delivery-
Very easy and straight forward. Purchased Monday night, doll arrived Wednesday morning via DPD. Thankfully, I have a good rapport with the DPD delivery guy who know's the best time to deliver to me and where to leave stuff when I'm not around. Top man! Package was very good. No reference to a doll or anything on the outside, well packed and no damage outside, top marks!
Unpacking
Very happy with the internal packaging and soft blanket. I was a bit concerned when I saw how the neck had been bent (see picture), but on inspection I could see and feel that the TPE was not under stress and their were no marks when the neck was straightened. The feet have a little bit of damage, not shown in the Lucid pictures. The top of the feet, hands and nails were all good.
Conclusion
I think the pictures Lucid provided were pretty accurate. Is the body picture perfect, no, there's a little colour streaking (not visible in the pics) and some minor dents. The small damage to the feet and of course the damage to the breasts, which is significant, but for £450 it's pretty good value! However, I don't think I would want to pay £900, full price, for this model.

So overall thanks Lucid! I certainly will consider buying from you again!

Just got to figure out how to rectify the breast damage now?

Got a few more pictures of her with cloths, wig and head to follow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1037.jpg (23.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1038.jpg (21.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1039.jpg (23.2 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1041.jpg (21.1 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1048.jpg (24.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1046.jpg (21.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1049.jpg (22.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1050.jpg (22.0 KB, 68 views)
Old 28-07-2023, 05:37 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobGuy View Post
A syringe and air should do the job.

- - -
Old 28-07-2023, 09:05 AM
Silver Member

Some great bargains to be had in their imperfects section, like Algae said, the breast compressions will probably be fixed with some air injected into the breast cavity. A few months back I got an imperfect IL bod from them with similar squashed boobs and after some air and being housed in a bra the boobs regained their shape.
Old 28-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Today, I received my TPE Climax Doll 160cm from the 'Imperfections' range. Being my first purchase from Lucid I thought I would share my experience.
The model I choose (body only) had defects to the breasts. The body and defect pictures from Lucid can be viewed at https://photos.app.goo.gl/T678cBjmm8hurXTd6
Delivery-
Very easy and straight forward. Purchased Monday night, doll arrived Wednesday morning via DPD. Thankfully, I have a good rapport with the DPD delivery guy who know's the best time to deliver to me and where to leave stuff when I'm not around. Top man! Package was very good. No reference to a doll or anything on the outside, well packed and no damage outside, top marks!
Unpacking
Very happy with the internal packaging and soft blanket. I was a bit concerned when I saw how the neck had been bent (see picture), but on inspection I could see and feel that the TPE was not under stress and their were no marks when the neck was straightened. The feet have a little bit of damage, not shown in the Lucid pictures. The top of the feet, hands and nails were all good.
Conclusion
I think the pictures Lucid provided were pretty accurate. Is the body picture perfect, no, there's a little colour streaking (not visible in the pics) and some minor dents. The small damage to the feet and of course the damage to the breasts, which is significant, but for £450 it's pretty good value! However, I don't think I would want to pay £900, full price, for this model.

So overall thanks Lucid! I certainly will consider buying from you again!

Got a few more pictures of her with cloths, wig and head to follow.
Dear BoobGuy,
Firstly, we want to extend our deepest thanks for taking the time to provide this insightful feedback on your recent purchase of our TPE Climax Doll 160cm from the 'Imperfections' range. We're pleased to know that the delivery process was seamless and that the packaging met your expectations.

Regarding the doll's neck position in the box, rest assured that it's normal for the neck to move during transportation as there is nothing holding the body in place but its own weight. We take great care to ensure that our products can withstand the rigors of shipping, so as long as the neck did not come out of the box, this is indeed good news.

We have taken note of your comment about the feet. We couldn't see any damage from the pictures you posted, but if you could possibly send clearer, more detailed photos, we would be more than willing to take another look and comment on this matter.

We understand your concerns about the imperfections and value your perspective. The 'Imperfections' range is indeed a selection of goods from the past year, and they are limited in number. The beauty of these dolls lies in their unique character, and they represent great value, as you have pointed out.

Our new young manager has been working hard to ensure that all returned and slightly imperfect goods are listed on our website. This has not only made our operations more efficient but has also created space for an exciting range of new dolls to come.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we are truly glad that your overall experience was positive. We hope to serve you again soon!

Warm regards,

Old 28-07-2023, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
A syringe and air should do the job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
Some great bargains to be had in their imperfects section, like Algae said, the breast compressions will probably be fixed with some air injected into the breast cavity. A few months back I got an imperfect IL bod from them with similar squashed boobs and after some air and being housed in a bra the boobs regained their shape.
Thanks for that!
If I pump them with air won't they loose the gel effect and become much firmer?
BG
Old 28-07-2023, 01:31 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Only if you overdo it! 💣🔥

- - -
Old 28-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Thanks for that!
If I pump them with air won't they loose the gel effect and become much firmer?
BG
Hi, it may not take much air to get them to regain their shape, I think I used about 200mls with my IL bod in one breast. How firm the breast feels will depend on how much air you inject, so the tighter the boob the firmer it will feel and by adding air you will also get a slight hollow sound like you do with the old hollow breasts. I would guess that if you need more than 200mls to get the breast to pop back into shape you could probably let some of the air out again after a few weeks if the tpe manages to keep it's original shape, although I've not tried that myself. I'd recommend getting hold of a 50ml or 100ml syringe and a 21g (green) needle and inject via the nipple with the needle angled slightly upwards in order to reach the breast cavity. I've done this several times over the years and it has always worked, good luck.
Old 28-07-2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Dear BoobGuy,
Firstly, we want to extend our deepest thanks for taking the time to provide this insightful feedback on your recent purchase of our TPE Climax Doll 160cm from the 'Imperfections' range. We're pleased to know that the delivery process was seamless and that the packaging met your expectations.

Regarding the doll's neck position in the box, rest assured that it's normal for the neck to move during transportation as there is nothing holding the body in place but its own weight. We take great care to ensure that our products can withstand the rigors of shipping, so as long as the neck did not come out of the box, this is indeed good news.

We have taken note of your comment about the feet. We couldn't see any damage from the pictures you posted, but if you could possibly send clearer, more detailed photos, we would be more than willing to take another look and comment on this matter.

We understand your concerns about the imperfections and value your perspective. The 'Imperfections' range is indeed a selection of goods from the past year, and they are limited in number. The beauty of these dolls lies in their unique character, and they represent great value, as you have pointed out.

Our new young manager has been working hard to ensure that all returned and slightly imperfect goods are listed on our website. This has not only made our operations more efficient but has also created space for an exciting range of new dolls to come.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we are truly glad that your overall experience was positive. We hope to serve you again soon!

Warm regards,

Thanks for the response!
Please be assured my review is meant as an observation and not a criticism. I am very happy with the purchase and merely wanted to show other members and guests to this site that, in my case, everything was as it should be i.e. Good accurate (feet not an issue!) information about the product. Easy purchasing process. Good packaging with good content privacy. Fast delivery, in part helped by a great DPD delivery guy. Jobs a good'un!

BG
Old 28-07-2023, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
Hi, it may not take much air to get them to regain their shape, I think I used about 200mls with my IL bod in one breast. How firm the breast feels will depend on how much air you inject, so the tighter the boob the firmer it will feel and by adding air you will also get a slight hollow sound like you do with the old hollow breasts. I would guess that if you need more than 200mls to get the breast to pop back into shape you could probably let some of the air out again after a few weeks if the tpe manages to keep it's original shape, although I've not tried that myself. I'd recommend getting hold of a 50ml or 100ml syringe and a 21g (green) needle and inject via the nipple with the needle angled slightly upwards in order to reach the breast cavity. I've done this several times over the years and it has always worked, good luck.
Thanks so much for that! I'll give it a go later.

I've already got my syringes (50ml) & 16g grey is the largest I have at the moment but should do fine, as its just air.

BG
Old 28-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Vendor

Hi,
Can you do a before and after video?