UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-07-2023, 05:07 PM
Vendor

Default New Addition to Our Collection - Introducing M9 Silicone Head with Movable Jaw!

Hello UKdoll community,
We're delighted to introduce our stunning new addition to our collection of SY silicone heads - M9. These lifelike masterpieces are meticulously crafted with implanted hair, and they're sure to capture your heart.

M9 - Silicone Head with Implanted Hair and Movable Jaw: https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/h...2e95e243&_ss=r
The M9 head is a true marvel of artistry and engineering. Not only does it boast the incredibly realistic silicone craftsmanship and implanted hair ensuring natural hairline and realistic hair movement, but it also features a movable jaw, allowing for even more oral pleasure. This is a must-have for anyone looking to take their pleasure to the next level.

Pre-order Details:
We are now accepting pre-orders for this gorgeous SY Head, and you won't want to miss this opportunity. Pre-ordering allows you to secure your spot and be among the first to own this stunning creation.

How to Pre-order:
To pre-order the new SY Head, simply visit https://www.lucidtoys.com/search?typ...last&q=SY+head and Follow the instructions to place your pre-order.

Pre-order Deadline:
The pre-order window is limited, and all orders must be confirmed by Tuesday, 04th August 2023 to secure your piece of art. Don't wait too long!

Shipping Information:
We anticipate to ship the head to you within 15-20 days of the order being placed. Rest assured, we will handle the shipping process with utmost care to ensure your new SY Head arrives safely and promptly and will provide updates on the shipping.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your order, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team.
Let the charm and allure of these new silicone heads enrich your doll collection - place your order today!

Best regards,
Neil Taylor
Neojoy Limited
https://www.lucidtoys.com/
Old 28-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Neil, I'm fairly sure you will find Tuesday is the first and not the forth so you've either got the day or date wrong.

I was actually admiring that head this morning but I'm headed out for this month. Should you say be ordering in some stock I could perhaps be interested in the one that looks absolutely nothing like a feline burgler from a Chris Nolan film.

Last edited by Ava Love; 28-07-2023 at 07:07 PM.
Old 28-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Vendor

Hi,
Our calendar is stuck in July.

Old 28-07-2023, 07:05 PM
Site Owner

About Bloody Time!

S13..............

Old 28-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Gold Excellence Member

No S12 who I believe was Billy Shakespeare's Missus.
Old 28-07-2023, 09:43 PM

Gorgeous heads!! Do SY do a silicone body to match. Love the pictures of the S11 head and with a fine body too!

BG