UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Coeros
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-09-2023, 01:45 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Kindly also ensure that all dolls posted are 148cm or over. If you are unsure, please err on the side of caution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Has been written to get Googles attention I feel.

I was asked by SSW some time ago to write a 2000 word article with certain keywords plastered within. 80% of the article would have been a repetition of just five words rearranged!

Needless to say, I declined!
Hi,

Thanks for the reminder, I will revise it. In addition, we have removed products related to small dolls last year and we are willing to abide by this rule.
In addition, the most important thing about blogs is to provide useful information. We will listen to your suggestions and will not sacrifice the quality of articles for SEO. You can check out other blogs on our website: https://www.coeros.com/blog /

Best Wishes,
Coeros
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coeros_

You can find related products on our website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube, Twitter and Reddit.
Old 25-09-2023, 01:56 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
It is wonderfully refreshing to have a vendor enthusiastic to engage with, and learn about, a new community. Thank you.

I'd like to just clarify my above comment as re-reading it, it comes across as

and that was no my intent. The above article it good information for any doll owners / partners who are new to the world of dolls or just thinking about dipping a toe, and as such could be published anywhere.

Removing the perpetually pushed term "Sex Doll" shifts the articles perspective from being about putting clothes on a high end sex toy to actually caring about a Doll and creating a personality and image for them. Very much akin to the BJD community with their beautiful little dolls.

This is one of those instances where carefully chosen words can steer the audience, especially if that audience is outside of the doll world and looking to confirm their usual misconceptions.

K
Hi,

Thank you for your previous suggestions.
We will strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members of our community, and we value your input in helping us improve our communication. I'm currently trying to understand the rules of this forum. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your support!

Best Wishes,
Coeros

You can find related products on our website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube, Twitter and Reddit.
Old 25-09-2023, 07:03 AM
Vendor

Clothing for Male love dolls
Underwear

Males, in general, typically do not have as many options when it comes to underwear. Boxers, briefs, and men’s thong underwear are pretty much all there is to offer. Although men dolls underwear does not come in lace, you can still find plenty of silk, satin, and cotton choices.

For male dolls, there is an option that is functional, not just in the fashion sense, but is excellent in attaching dildos and other penis attachments for sex, and penis packers for a realistic, natural look. Sex product brands such as Sportsheets (my FAVORITE!), Cal-Exotics and Strap-U Mod have created what is called O-ring harness underwear. Made from polyester and spandex materials, they have an O-ring pouch in the crotch area where you can insert a flaccid penis packer, or attach suction cup dildos, and their styles range from briefs to boxers.
Male Doll Fashion

Muesky6969 typically dresses her male doll studs, Agares and Xiel, in casual wear. “We are very casual, lounge pants, jammies, slippers… My guys both have wool suits and dress outfits that fit their personalities,” she states. Stargazer80 has her beloved, Erik, wearing casual t-shirts and shorts, but is wanting to eventually dress him in costume for roleplay.

My fabric male dolls, Lawrence and Tristan, are dressed in black pinstripe suits, white long-sleeve dress shirts, black belts, dress socks and oxford shoes. Landon and Larry, my TPE male dolls, enjoy more casual attire, with Landon rocking the 80’s rock band/bad-boy gear and Larry in athletic clothes.

Shoes and Accessories for Men Love Doll
Men’s dress shoes, work boots, flip flops and sneakers are pretty common footwear for male dolls. Aviator and Wayfarer sunglasses are popular eyewear, in addition to an assortment of different framed everyday eyewear.

Belts and ties are excellent choices for the businessman, or for more formal occasions. Male dolls can greatly enhance their look with men’s rings, necklaces, watches, and even various body piercings. Eyebrow, nipple, and genital piercings are sexy accessories too. It is all about preference and what will match their personality.
Best Places to Buy Clothing for Love Dolls?
Remaining discreet when buying clothes for a doll is quite important to many doll owners. Men, primarily, discuss in online forums of how they feel awkward, judged, and being watched by others who they feel would disapprove, when they shop in traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Others speak of how they have absolutely no idea how to buy proper clothing for their dolls and reach out for advice on the topic.

Shein, Amazon, eBay, Hot Topic, Dolls Kill and Yandy are among the most popular online retailers that doll owners shop at for their dolls. Swap.com, Depop, Venus and AdoreMe were also mentioned by those in the doll community, as were these other fine stores:

RetroStage – www.retro-stage.com
Daddy-O’s – www.daddyos.com
Steady Clothing Co. – steadyclothing.com
Corset Story – corset-story.com
Deluxe Designs & Creations – deluxecreationsanddesigns.com
Everything 5 Pounds.com
Moon Maiden (for gothic made-to-order clothes) – moonmaiden-gothic-clothing.co.uk
Femme Fatale Intimates – www.ffintimates.com
Coeros – www.coeros.com
In-Store
Still, there are some who enjoy, or prefer to shop in brick-and-mortar stores. The Leatherman’s mentioned that they regularly enjoy shopping at Aeropostale, due to the store’s tendency to carry clothing in extra small (XS) for their doll. They also enjoy what American Eagle, Forever 21, Hollister and Platos Closet have to offer.

Jantra clothes his beautiful dolls in stylish finds from Macy’s and Target, and when he dresses them in costume, he chooses Spirit Halloween as his costume source.

However, second hand and thrift stores are excellent sources for brand name clothing, when you want the best at a bargain price. A huge plus is that secondhand clothes have been washed enough times to drastically reduce the chances of the darker clothes staining TPE dolls.

Finding the Right Size
“I also look online because a men’s extra small is very hard to find on the rack,” Stargazer80 informs me, in regard to finding clothes that fit for her 160cm male doll, Erik. Love dolls are created in the image of perfect, or fantasy human beings, and finding clothes that fit just right can be a challenge, due to their unrealistic proportions.

Female dolls with large breasts, hips and butts and thin waists are the most difficult to shop for, due to the vast measurements’ differences. Height in dolls of both genres can also be an issue. The best way to get the right fit would be to alter the clothing that is closest to the doll’s size, either yourself, or by a professional tailor.

Take measurements of key areas on your doll and compare them on a sizing chart. Then note down the size that is closest to the measurements, perhaps one size larger, that way you will get the closest fit, and if you choose to alter, it will be easier to get the right fit.

Clothing Alterations

Taking Measurements

Key areas for body measurements are the neck, bust/chest, and band (area under the breasts), waist, hips, and the arm/leg length. By taking these measurements, you will have a basic guideline for clothing that will come the closest to fitting your doll the best. Plus, it is a must when you want to alter clothing for a custom fit.

To take measurements you will need the following:

Flexible measuring tape
Pencil/Pen
Paper
With your doll standing straight against a wall, or sitting in a chair, take the tape and measure around they key areas stated above and write them down on paper. That way, you can refer to it again when you need this information.

Modifying for the Best Fit
Not everyone is proficient with a needle, thread, or a sewing machine. Honeylover simply uses safety pins to pin his doll’s clothing in the back. Taeyeon rolls up the sleeves of shirts, or the cuffs of the pants to ensure his doll’s clothes fit well. Clothing darts, or sewing pins, and clamps are also a discreet way to pull back and secure clothing on the back of the garment, if you are needing something temporary and fast.

Others, such as Stargazer80, have made some innovative alterations to their doll’s clothes, as she did with Erik’s shirts and underwear. “I cut his shirts up the middle and the back, hem each side, then I put Velcro or plastic snaps on the hems.” Chris simply uses a needle and thread, from time to time to take in bikini bottoms or other clothes for his doll.

Looking for a quick, temporary fix, or a more custom fit modification is all up to you and what you feel is best for your doll. After all, you want them to always look their best!

Old 25-09-2023, 08:35 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

As an addition, clothing with zips or buttons will be much, much easier to don.

Go with cardigans instead of jumpers for example.

- - -
Old 25-09-2023, 09:45 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coeros View Post
1 Why Dress Your Love Doll?

Honeylover’s beautiful doll poses for a portrait wearing a rose colored off the shoulder dress, a black and gold collar necklace and a black and gold headband. Image courtesy of Honeylover.
In case anyone is wondering it is Bailey-Jane. The name Dongo was not available on The Doll Forum.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Silver Member

I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure TPE dolls in particular will not tolerate certain clothing materials such as PVC. Does anyone have any experience with this? It just seems like a quick way to potentially destroy a doll in my mind.

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 25-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
In case anyone is wondering it is Bailey-Jane. The name Dongo was not available on The Doll Forum.
Must admit I did go over and check when I saw Bailey-Jane and a different members name.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 25-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Must admit I did go over and check when I saw Bailey-Jane and a different members name.
Likewise!

- - -
Old 25-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure TPE dolls in particular will not tolerate certain clothing materials such as PVC. Does anyone have any experience with this? It just seems like a quick way to potentially destroy a doll in my mind.
I cant comment specifically on PVC clothing, but I can say that It's often been reported that the cloth components of such clothes often stain, so under clothes and liners are recommended. To be fair, pretty much anything can be worn for a reasonable length of time provided an adequate barrier layer is in place, such as 100 Denier Tights / leggings for legs and white Tshirts for tops.

Certainly TPE and Latex dont get along, but thats down to the mineral oils in TPE. Latex isnt oil friendly and weakens very quickly. Im sure I've heard reports of latex items becoming sticky goo after prolonged contact, but I dont recall what happened to the TPE.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 25-09-2023, 11:03 AM
Silver Member

Thanks Karrot, I must have been thinking of Latex instead

I also tend to use an under layer, I remember adding a white mesh to the inside of the cute lil black satin dress I made for Marissa which seemed to work for sustained periods of time, I was quite worried about that also then!

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll