UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21-07-2023, 09:46 PM

Default Researcher looking for study participants

Hi all, my name is Marco Dehnert, I am a researcher/social scientist based in the US looking to learn more about dolls. I'm originally from Germany.

I hope you all don't mind me posting this here. I know there's lots of media/research requests, so I apologize if this comes across as spam.

I am looking for folks to participate in an anonymous interview study (compensated, about 1h via Zoom or similar, audio-only if preferred). You are especially invited to join if you use any interactive features with your doll (an app like Replika, a voice generator, robotic movement, etc), but you're also welcome to join if you do not.

I know that some of you have come across requests like this a lot, including from sometimes shady media people. I'm a researcher, and I'm happy to share more info if interested. I am very committed to confidentiality and protecting private information.

If you are interested in participating, you can send me a DM or an email at robotrelationships[at]gmail.com or marco.dehnert[at]asu.edu

Thanks,
Marco
Old 22-07-2023, 12:54 AM
Site Owner

Hello Marco,

Welcome to the UK love doll forum.

Thanks for posting here.

I don't mind researchers or media/research requests, this is provide they are like yours, It all works when you ask members to approach you, if and when they are interested in getting involved.

I'm willing to do a Skype or Zoom, however, my girls don't do jack shit, other than look sexy.

Tommo
Old 22-07-2023, 07:36 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggo24 View Post
...interactive features with your doll (an app like Replika, a voice generator, robotic movement, etc)...
I find my imagination is enough.

- - -