UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-08-2023, 08:39 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hiya,

welcome to the forum.

its not the height. there are 168cm girls who weigh less than 151cm girls. Its the amount of meat that they have on their bones.

Its also how they hold it. For example a WM 166C who's a skinny wee thing is a lot easier to move around than (say) a YL151C who holds quite a bot of her weight in her posterior.... Of course, theholding weight there gives them greater balance and the only girl here who has ever been able to pose, free standing one foot in front of the other was my first 151C.

On your choice, if you are going with Lucid personally I would stick with the named brands.

i.e. Soulmate is ShangMei (SM), Racy is Irontech, Sugarbabe are JY, AS and AF, Allure is 6YE.

Of the above my personal favourites are SM bodies and 6YE heads.

I would say that Irontech have fantastic skeletons and their TPE is warmer than some others... It feels cheaer but it isn't.

Looking at the girl you picked her face strikes me as very like some JY girls.

Check out this one:

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll_160163

same height, similar look, but 5kg less, slightly more expensive but has upgraded naughty bits. If that one doesn't tickle your fancy there are plenty of others who are considerably less than 37kg.

And yes. like many before you read 37kg and think that its nothing but just look at how many excited purchases from people with a similar outlook turn into posts in the for sle section within a day of arrival! We've even had people who haven't even been able to get them out of the box.

To emphaise here, I'm not telling you don't buy this girl. Its not for me to tell you who you like. I'm just advising that there are lighter, very similar, alternatives that I think you would be considerably happier with.

Shamus.
I really appreciate your input that's why I asked before I purchase anything as you guys have experience and it's a fair bit of cash to part with.even though I liked the doll I initially seen you have now given me food for thought and I really like the doll you suggest she is gorgeous

I think you have helped me already from making a wrong decision and I thank you for your knowledge.
Old 15-08-2023, 08:42 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
I agree with shamus. Jy or sugar babe as lucid call them are very nice. I've owned a girlfriend and jy and the feel of a jy is a softer tpe than the girlfriend doll. Going on your requirement I would go for
https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/n...ex-doll-156105
This model also has gel breasts. Not sure if it's the colour you like but a very nice doll.
I'm sure lucid would swap to different head if you asked also.
Hi
Yes I liked the look of the tan skin but now you and shamus have made me think again and the doll you suggest is also gorgeous! So I have some thinking to do.
I appreciate your help thanks.
Old 16-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Gold Excellence Member

to the forum, Bohdi. I hope you find the girl of your dreams. There are so many girls to choose from and like you said, it's a big investment. Once you make your choice and she arrives, your life will never be the same again. They bring so much happiness and ask for little in return apart from access to your PayPal account
Have fun deciding who gets the ticket to join you. There will be lots of advice from experienced doll lovers to guide you along.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Active New Member

Default took the plunge

well thanks for your advice guys! i have just placed an order for a sugar babe

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/n...14e24116&_ss=r

im hoping that she looks pretty much like the images as advertised but wont hold my breath.
at this moment i am feeling aprehensive but excited at the same time and hopefully in the coming future i can get some pictures up to shoe how we settle in together.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Congratulations, I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long, and that she's everything you hope for. It's an exciting time!

Old 17-08-2023, 03:31 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdi View Post
well thanks for your advice guys! i have just placed an order for a sugar babe

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/n...14e24116&_ss=r

im hoping that she looks pretty much like the images as advertised but wont hold my breath.
at this moment i am feeling aprehensive but excited at the same time and hopefully in the coming future i can get some pictures up to shoe how we settle in together.
Please check your PM.