UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Gold Member

The first band is on and fuelled by some necessary NYE stimulants (that's Class A drugs kids...) I feel the urge to storm the stage and bop bop away! Hardcore metal thrashy shit is the order of the day but being off my head it could be pretty much anything, a bit of English townie pop punk or maybe some experimental Scandinavian folk prog? I DON"T CARE BECAUSE I'M QUEEN OF THE FUCKING STAGE BITCHES! Yeah bring it on, mash those riffs you sweaty long haired duderama! Now...SCREEEEEEEEAAAMM! AAAYYAAHAYYYAIIIIEEEEEE!
Pump it. Pump it. Pump it. And POSE!

YEAAHAHHAAA! That's my punky little stage crasching girlfriend! Whooop! I'd normally be up there with your sweet spandex cheeks but whilst you're in drug binge euphoria high times I'm casually mixing it with the German normies. In the so called mosch pit? This isn't mosching! It's a distance respect appreciation society crowd, sigh, I know the current pandemic requires sensible social decisions but I want to exchange boldly fluids with strangers! I thought there would be more spunk to it, yeah give me some spunk! SPUNK IT LIKE A SPUTNIK ON RE-ENTRY!
I'm gonna BURP in your face!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 08-01-2023, 08:11 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Im loving this story. Shes been gone ages JP you must be missing her terribly

Old 08-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Im loving this story. Shes been gone ages JP you must be missing her terribly
Glad you're here to witness it! Think of it as a documented story told in real time like a flashback...because she's definitely standing round the corner from me right now.

Just for you, a further instalment...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 08-01-2023, 08:35 AM
Gold Member

(AGNÈS THINKS TO HERSELF)

How on earth did I end up here? I was just sitting in a fancy restaurant with my beloved friend by candlelight and a glass of red wine and then he got an urgent call and had to leave. He actually dumped me, it's never happened to me before.
I had to enter the first bar that was nearby, lost in my disappointment and deep in my thoughts.

And here I am now. The smell of sweat in the air, deafening music, if you can even call it music. I'm going to order a really strong drink and then go back to my hotel. Who is this crazy girl here anyway, I mean she looks kinda cute but she scares me a little bit!

(WOLKA, ALSO INTERNALLY MONOLOGUING)

For Lenin's sacred, shiny and sweaty bald head, I really needed a smoke. So glad this place has a smoke friendly policy. Makes me feel right at my cozy post-soviet homeland but with better music! Look at Amy, she's giving it all!!! ROCK ON BABY!! >BURP!<

Ok let's talk about what we're all thinking: this girl here right next to me is definitely eyeballing me. I know I'm to-die-for delicious but she's devouring me with her eyes hue hue hue. She's fine as hell, though. And obviously out of her element and NOT drunk enough soooo affirmative, I should buy her a drink or two and see what's her story. I feel kinda weird and warm. Is it the booze? the drugs? the music? or something else? Oh I know! I'll use my ultra seductive world-renowned wink to break the ice. Just wait and see.

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy