UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2022, 09:07 AM

Default Hello

Hi new user here and new to the lifestyle, have just brought my first doll from Lucid toys... having looked around they had the model with the features I liked at a good price..I spent a while looking at various sites and with the reviews left on the model I brought plus some seemingly positive reviews on here I went ahead.

First bump in the road being I ordered it at roughly half eleven am for next day delivery by 12:00. No such luck! Had all the confirmation emails for the order and invoice and from DPD but come the next day and 12:00 goes by with no delivery. The tracking said DPD have the order but no item?

I contacted Lucid via email just after 12:00. At 1430 I called to chase and had to wait for a call back. They called to say that DPD was fully booked when it was supposed to go out. OK but why can't you call or email me I'm off work waiting for a high end ticket item I'd expect to be told of delays such as the item was even collected..

Anyway that's a lesson I hope the customer service dept. Picks up on.

Unfortunately I didn't check Trust Pilot before going ahead...wow so the latest reviews are horrendous and the response from Lucid are insulting at best!! Do you guys not know the law ?

I will be filming the unboxing today so there's no dispute if this turns out to be anything like what others have experienced

I hope not!!

I will post an update once it has arrived

Fingers crossed it's all good because if it is they'll probably getting all my money
Old 01-12-2022, 09:13 AM
Diamond Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Theres a lot of mixed opinions on Lucid so fingers crossed all goes well for you.. Im always getting parcels a day late from amazon when i pay for next day but its that time of year and couriers are rushed off their feet.
Look forward to seeing your new lady and congratulations on your new life. Trust me they make a huge impact

Old 01-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stpurc View Post
Hi new user here and new to the lifestyle, have just brought my first doll from Lucid toys... having looked around they had the model with the features I liked at a good price..I spent a while looking at various sites and with the reviews left on the model I brought plus some seemingly positive reviews on here I went ahead.

First bump in the road being I ordered it at roughly half eleven am for next day delivery by 12:00. No such luck! Had all the confirmation emails for the order and invoice and from DPD but come the next day and 12:00 goes by with no delivery. The tracking said DPD have the order but no item?

I contacted Lucid via email just after 12:00. At 1430 I called to chase and had to wait for a call back. They called to say that DPD was fully booked when it was supposed to go out. OK but why can't you call or email me I'm off work waiting for a high end ticket item I'd expect to be told of delays such as the item was even collected..

Anyway that's a lesson I hope the customer service dept. Picks up on.

Unfortunately I didn't check Trust Pilot before going ahead...wow so the latest reviews are horrendous and the response from Lucid are insulting at best!! Do you guys not know the law ?

I will be filming the unboxing today so there's no dispute if this turns out to be anything like what others have experienced

I hope not!!

I will post an update once it has arrived

Fingers crossed it's all good because if it is they'll probably getting all my money
I am sorry for the issue you have faced. We usually have two collections from DPD. Due to Black Friday and Staff Shortage at DPD, they have failed to collect all items on time.
I have PM'ed you, kindly let me know your email so we can chase up the order.

Sorry for this again.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Part of the Furniture

Same with DPD for a complete unrelated ebay purchase from a seller ive used before without any issues. This time of year the couriers are getting overwhelmed, but i agree for a buig ticket item, an update Email would be a comforting touch.

Hope today goes well

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 01-12-2022, 09:34 AM
Bronze Member

Let's not forget royal mail are on strike aswell so people may have turned to DPD and others. That and black Friday and Xmas coming.

Look forward to seeing your new arrival when she arrives
Old 01-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Golden Diamond Member

to the forum. I hope your new lady arrives safely soon and is everything you hoped for. Looking forward to seeing her

Old 01-12-2022, 11:06 AM

Default She arrived! And it's good 99%

Hi well thanks for the replys sorry been busy un boxing and dressing! Happy to say she arrived un damaged and well packaged, bloody heavy! More than I expected weight wise...

Anyway onto the details

We'll start with the minor issues being the head doesn't have any oral cavity? I checked for this and the description gives the impression it would do so a bit annoying but she is Beautiful! ...even with slightly wonky eyes...

Lucid is this supposed to be no oral or what?!

And more importantly for pleasure what the heck is going on between the legs there's nothing but a mould shaped like privates certainly not what is in the web site description...Neodoll Sugar Babe - Meli - Realistic Sex Doll - Gel Breast - Uterus - 148cm - Natural

Or am I missing something, pretty sure she's missing something!!

And the eye lashes fell off after twenty mins faffing with outfits and wigs, not the biggest concern

Nice little package includes a sexy outfit and lube and gloves all appreciated.

The worst part visually is the hands and feet, not sure if is just Neodolls or they all are like this but I now understand why ons with proper hands and feet are thousands , the little details really do add up

Overall a beautiful doll, fairly well made but doesn't seem to match the description on the web site

Anyone know best glue to stick the lashes back on with?

And Lucid thanks for the doll, any answer on the mouth and intimate areas would be appreciated...kind of just a prop now but I might venture into buying another one...

Last edited by 1stpurc; 01-12-2022 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Gold Excellence Member

This being a brand new doll her orifices may need a little coaxing to open and perhaps some lubrication.

I had a body due from Lucid yesterday but DPD emailed with several days warning that she wouldn't be here until today being fair to them.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post

This being a brand new doll her orifices may need a little coaxing to open and perhaps some lubrication.

I had a body due from Lucid yesterday but DPD emailed with several days warning that she wouldn't be here until today being fair to them.
Thanks for the reply..maybe down below but there is certainly no oral capacity!
Old 01-12-2022, 11:30 AM

Re the above review and minor issues I would definitely recommend them to anyone on a budget!