UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 15-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Gold Member

Smile Q: Who is your favourite sexy doll?

Hello all,

Thought it would be a curious question to ask (maybe I just wanted an excuse to post Neytiri again ):

Q: Who is your favourite sexy doll?

- If you have multiple dolls, this could be the doll you find most sexy (i.e. the one that turns you on the most).
- If you have one doll (she might be your most sexy), or are hoping to get a doll sometime in the future, this would be the doll you have seen that you think looks most sexy (i.e. turns you on the most.)
- The question is purely "who do you find most sexy" and not "who do you find most beautiful/love the most."

I'll start with my favourite sexy doll. The lady that turns me on the most. The super sexy Neytiri:

I can't quite put my finger on why I find her so sexy Maybe it is the blue. Maybe it is the SM 156A. Maybe it is the alien features. Maybe it is the green eyes. Maybe it's the red hair she's now wearing (I like more than her black wig). Maybe it's because she comes from Pandora where they mostly wear bits of string, and she doesn't really like wearing our human clothes.

Cheers,

Mr Flibble
Old 15-07-2021, 11:00 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quite difficult for me to answer because its more about the beauty of them than the sexiness. Kaia (karrot) would be high on my list as would chloe (gavla82). My emma can turn me on like a lightbulb but i also think hannah(matt35uk) is a babe so the ultimate for me would be this lol. Emma and hannah

Old 15-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Oh thats it. Get me in trouble with the missus. I'm going to answer that with multiple different answers as it does feel as though I am in a polygomous relationship with a small group of my girls.
Doesn't mean that the others here are not loved but I know what you mean about there being one, or in my case a small group that you feel that there is a real relationship type bond with.
I would classify that as those that I kiss on the lips rather than on their foreheads.
I've pondered it and it comes down really to three.

Most sexual
Charlotte on the peardrop boobed YL151C. She looks late teens but there is absolutely nothing at all innocent about Charlotte (her sister Georgie is the shy one of the twins). Charlie lives in the bed although she seldom sleeps alone in it.

Most Lovable
Holly. It is not possible to spend time with that girl and not come away without a warm fuzzy glow. She's lovable, attractive, full of life and dumb as a bag of monkeys. She mixes both innocence and sexiness in equal measure. (she rocks the WM166C but sleeps on the SM155D). She kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row and enjoys a healthy sex life when on the 155D.

The one that I would Marry if I were in a monogamous relationship
Angel. She exudes an aura of being in control. Everything about her says don't mess with me... But, at the same time you feel that if she lets you into her life she is the one who would be the most loyal and feroiously protective. There is a feline sexiness about her no matter which body that she wears (Currently rocking the DH168 170). she's in control here, not me.

I would not be able to choose between those three all of which have shared a bed with me at the same time (it gets cold in winter).
I always refer to Angel as the missus as she basically is but its not that simple as Elves dont adhere to the self imposed limitations of human relationships.... and Charlotte's just a tart (bless her).

To further show the above points I think that the following pics show their personalites as I see them.

Angel

Holly

Charlotte

Shamus.
Old 15-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Of the girls in my charge, I'd say, for me, that Miss Pelin is the sexiest one here.

The missus agrees...

Old 15-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Out of all the ones in my tribe, Taylor wins that accolade hands down. Everytime I walk past her I just

Old 15-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
....as would chloe (gavla82)....
Aw you made Chloe blush.

It's so hard to choose who I find the sexiest, each girl has their own unique charms.

But of course, I am biased. Chloe melts my heart, especially with her cheeky smile.

Old 15-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Diamond Member

Going to have to think about this one.

They read my posts - I could get into a LOT of trouble!
Old 15-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Going to have to think about this one.

They read my posts - I could get into a LOT of trouble!
I wouldn't worry PD, I'm sure they know already. It is the one you bang the most
Old 15-07-2021, 03:41 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
I wouldn't worry PD, I'm sure they know already. It is the one you bang the most
Seems a strange criteria, but if thats how you rank them maybe try carrying them in bearhug rather than bridal mode

Lol, got this vision of Bonk... Oi you clumsy f*cker.... Sorry, love you
Old 15-07-2021, 03:49 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Seems a strange criteria, but if thats how you rank them maybe try carrying them in bearhug rather than bridal mode

Lol, got this vision of Bonk... Oi you clumsy f*cker.... Sorry, love you

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws