UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 17-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

Fabulous shoot as ever me old mate.
Old 17-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybob View Post
This shoot is Fantastic.
You are Fantastic.

Just Fantastic.
SB
Thanks shybob glad you enjoyed the pic's..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Your best work to date with some excellent pics

I do like

And i thought you would have went for the boobie water pic's , Thanks wufie and take care buddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
I absolutely love this set, she looks so natural out and about in nature, and if those two female kayakists saw anything it'll give them a story to tell people

Well done on a cracking shoot
Guess what, we seen a guy taking naked picture's of his girlfriend
He was an old fat dude and she was a young hot looking chick.....

Oh that made me

Cheers Revol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Way to go out with a bang matey.

As you say, we'll keep the sadness of that news in the first post for another thread and keep this one for celebrating a fantastic shoot.... Hope that you warned her that there might be mermaids out in those waters.

Really looks as though you both had a fantastic day out,

My favourite pick isn't the most obvious one to go for but this one

Where she looks as if she is just discovering the first man that she has ever seen.

The naked set should be called the garden of Eden set as... Jeez, she's perfect matey.

All the best,

Shamus :
Thanks shamus, not sure about mermaids, but i will let you into a little secret, the Loch Ness Monster is not in Loch ness, we just tell everyone that so they go there, the monster is realy in Loch Lomand, at least that is true when my wife joins me when we go kayaking up there and i accidently push her in ...

Thanks buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Just delightful sir!

Ooooh, the anticipation!

Yes i like that one to

Thanks Mr A
Old 17-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Diamond Member

great pics sam she looks beautiful thanks for the maps so i could see where you were.

carlys_guy
Old 17-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Oh WOW! WOW! INCROYABLE!

A really incredible shoot and very much a triumph and pinnacle. And what an effort on the water. Hats off!

Brilliant!

As a footnote, was there any chance of water entering her foam core either at feet if standing feet or neck? These aren't shots I'd encourage any amateur to try so any guide to precautions is possibly helpful.

Really unimaginably fantastic.

Very much appreciated.

Best wishes

Harem

Hi Harem and thank you, i think it very unlikely that water could penetrate that far into the doll, the only way in for the water would be the footbolts or the neck stem.

I placed a little cotton wool into the neck stem then screwed her head on, when i got home i removed the cotten wool and it was dry as a bone.

So that only leaves the foot bolts, the silicon on her feet around the bolts is in good condition, thats not to say some water may have got in there but there were no signs at all, no water dampness or anything like that, when i dryed her feet and around the bolts i did not see any water retention so if there was any water in there i would have expected some to "leak out" but it was all good.

As i said in my mermaid shoot, these dolls are a lot more resilient than we give them credit for, though the tpe doll did get a little rust on her neck stem but then again that was salt water, Loch Lomand it a fresh water lake.

Yeah but it can still rust i hear people say.

Ok it only rains one day a year on the 1st of June, do you keep your car in the garage in case it gets wet and rust starts to appear ?

Thats the way my mind works....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Excellent shoot Sam.

Absolutely brilliant, sexy photos.

You are one of the masters of outdoor shoots.

Sort of off topic, sorry.

In regards to what Harem's saying, and I'm not knocking it in anyway, it just got me thinking, I am not fully upto date with Zelex construction one bit,
Assuming some brands have larger foam cores, others don't and weigh more, do some float and others don't?

This is all interesting stuff, like Harem says, it's not something you really need to test out, but, might be worth noting if you need to find out if she's a witch or not.

Bloody brilliant shoot Sam.

Tommo:
Hi Tommo, in truth i can't answer that though, i'd have a guess that no matter about the core all tpe and silicon dolls float, i mean they are built with built in flotation devices, some bigger that others i might add..

I was rather hoping she would sink would have made the underwater shoot more do-able...

If i had got to the original location where i wanted to do the photos i think it would have worked better as it was mostly sandy, but where i ended up was rocky what looked like a lot of algae.

Cheers buddy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muninn View Post
Oh my, well done Samurai! Some really epic shots there, something I wouldn't even dare try doing. Can't settle on a favourite pic, but those ones of her standing in the water were excellent.
Thank you Muninn, i have all these idea's when thinking about a photoshoot but when i actualy get going with it i forget most of them so some are planned and some are just thought of on the spot..The standing (actualy kneeling but looks like she is standing) was one of thoses on the spot ideas.

Thank again.
Old 17-07-2021, 09:38 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyBobs View Post
I don't comment often on photoshoots, but jesus... hat's off to you for this. Insanely good and dedication like I never could even imagine.
Thanks for taking the time Freddy, comments are always a great thing to recieve (as long as there positive)

Cheers buddy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
great pics sam she looks beautiful thanks for the maps so i could see where you were.

carlys_guy
Hi CG Yes i though it might be interesting to let people know exactly what go's into some of these shoots, its time research and money and some of the pit falls that can happen, it's not always plain sailing as they say..
But i have to say this was the toughest yet, probably because i realy am getting to old for this carry on, still i am glad you appreciate the extra info buddy. take care

Sam..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
I can only echo all the sentiments already posted, Sam - absolutely superb, sir

Your location shots are absolutely inspirational
Thanks again PD if i lived where you live, i'd be sneaking down to the harbour at night with one of my girls with thoses yachts as a background would make for some cracking photos...

Maybe even get on one of them...

Thanks mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by philinotstine View Post
Fabulous shoot as ever me old mate.
Hey Phil me old mucker i still intend to come and vist you, that has not changed one bit, it is definitely on my to do list which i intend to do... Realy need to visit the dog and have a beer

Samurai...
Old 17-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
...but where i ended up was rocky what looked like a lot of algae....
Yeah, sorry about that, the grapevine said you were on your way...

Old 17-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Wow! Outstanding photos. I particularly liked the ones on the board and in the water, and snorkelling. Brilliantly done and she looks like she's having a marvellous time
Old 17-07-2021, 10:00 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Her t shirt says it all. "the legendary samurai". Absolutely fantastic photoshoot..
Skye says hi as well
Old 17-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Outstanding Sam! Cracking Photo Shoot!

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 17-07-2021, 10:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Coming back to these photos there's always yet another to admire

This one

is utterly fantastic.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating and these Zelex ladies are brilliant. Silicone is very different to work with than TPE as dirt on them really doesn't matter and comes off easily.

Best wishes

Harem

Chlo's book is now available from The Doll House
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff...iIzCmg/videos/