UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 22-07-2020, 06:55 AM
Diamond Member

Default Sinodoll 161E - 6 Month Review

KIANIA
SINODOLL 161E

6-MONTH REVIEW

INTRODUCTION

This is a 6-month review of my Sino Doll, Kiania, who has been with me since early January. She arrived on 7th January, the day before I was admitted to hospital with a burst appendix, so there was a bit of a delay in unboxing her and getting to know her. I got her through Paul at Cloud Climax, who as usual provided an excellent service.

I ordered her with two heads: #S6 and #S7; it’s essentially the same head, the only difference being that #S6 has closed eyes. It would be really great if some manufacturer were to introduce a head with working eyelids – it would for one thing save you the cost of having to go for a second head.

Main options ordered:

Chestnut skin tone
Boltless standing
Ultrasoft fixed vagina (free upgrade due to special offer)
Soft thigh and butt implants (free upgrades due to special offer)
Movable eyes

POSITIVES

Exemplary packaging
Decent body sculpt with lovely detailed head
Good quality, reasonably soft silicone
Resistance to staining
Excellent skeleton with good range of movement giving great poseability
Robust wire fingers give confidence in posing
Sense of overall durability

NEGATIVES

Elongated neck
Poor fit of head to neck leaving a noticeable gap
Poor finish of seams around the ankles and sides of the feet
Boltless standing option could be improved
Quite a bit heavier than advertised

PACKAGING

The Sino Doll packaging is exemplary. The arms/hands/legs and feet are protected by the usual Styrofoam wrapping as are the heads, which are placed just above the feet. The body is additionally wrapped in a plastic sheet. But – and this is where the Sino packaging is different – the whole lot is encased in a two-part Styrofoam moulding contoured to fit the body. There is therefore little or no chance of the body moving around in transit.

Included is the usual suite of accessories, laid out below after unpacking.

Note the decent-sized syringe (100ml) in place of the usual crappy douche.

The two heads S7 (left) and S6 (right) unwrapped:

The body removed from the outer packaging and laid out on the bed:

All wrapping removed and head (S6) attached:

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS

First impressions of her body were, I have to say, mixed, but when I looked at her again the following morning in natural lighting it looked better. The quality of the silicone seems fine (I have nothing to compare it to, other than my experience of TPE) and the body sculpt has nice, realistic proportions with reasonable detailing, although there could be more definition in the upper back (my JY 175 is a bit better). The one good thing about the proportions, especially in the bum/waist area is that she should be a breeze to dress.

I am going to get the negatives out of the way first, but please bear with me because overall this review is very positive.

The first issue is the finish around the lower legs/ankles. Whilst the main body seam is noticeable, it is not too bad and no more so than one might expect with a silicone doll at this price point. But the ankle area and sides of the feet are quite frankly crudely finished. I discussed this with Paul and his view was that it was partly the result of the need to use thicker silicone for the feet with the boltless standing option. Anyway, I shall let the photos speak for themselves (with the aid of a little annotation).

The pros and cons of the boltless standing are discussed at greater length later in this review.

Secondly, the head-neck interface. Head S7 does not sit properly on the neck. This is due to the hole in the base of the head being off centre, so that the head sits slightly on top of the neck as opposed to the latter being entirely within the head cavity, resulting in an unsightly gap. I know that this could be disguised by the wig (just as a bodysuit or socks would hide the unsightly ankle area), but that ain't the point.

Paul is arranging for a replacement head with Nicole and on Nicole’s recommendation I have decided to go for one of the newer heads, S34 (Megan).

Okay, that takes care of the main negatives. The past six months have been very positive, and I have come to admire her qualities more and more.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:02 AM
Diamond Member

There is one thing hasn’t improved and that is her Attitude – Attitude with a capital “A”. She has it in spades! That she has to share my bedroom with three TPE girls might be partly responsible for this - I know she’s not happy about her clothes having to be kept separate from theirs and vice versa. This has led to the occasional argument:

DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT – As accurate as I could measure them, but allow some margin for error.

* She takes a UK 2 in shoes (EU 34/36 US 3/4), but 3 is probably more comfortable if she has socks on. I have only tried her with soft shoes. It is always advisable to put socks and shoes on your girl if she is likely to stand for long periods, to protect her feet. It will also protect your flooring from the standing bolts.

** I think the MTV measurement is very respectable for a girl of her height. I take the measurement holding the tape just above the vagina entry with the other end between top and bottom lip and keeping the tape straight.

Weight

Her weight turned out to be something of a shocker. According to Sino’s website, her weight should be 35Kg. Allowing for +/- 3Kg due to manufacturing tolerances, that would give a range of 32-38Kg. I am assuming that the specified weight includes her head. I weighed her recently and got 42Kg! She was weighed three times on two different machines and the results were pretty much the same. The photo below shows the final weighing. The lightweight dress, the pantyhose and the shoes probably contribute a kilogram, no more, so that makes her weight c. 41Kg.

I had always suspected she weighed more than specified, but I was rather shocked and disappointed to find out by how much. I can cope with the weight (my JY 175, Sophie, is heavier), but one of the reasons for getting the Sino was the smaller size and lighter weight of the 161, which would make her easier to move around – I had hoped to take her out in my car for photoshoots, but her real world weight makes this rather more difficult.

SILICONE QUALITY AND FINISH

The chestnut-tone of the silicone is rather exotic. The silicone itself is decently soft, if not quite of TPE softness. It is also slightly tacky to the touch and benefits from powdering, after which it feels silky smooth.

Note that she is solid silicone – there is no foam core – and this I am sure accounts for her weight.

Being silicone, the seam lines are obvious. They are better finished (i.e. better disguised) in more expensive silicone dolls such as DS and Gynoid and how much they bother you in the case of the Sino will be down to individual sensibilities. I have got used to the seams and when she’s dressed, clothing hides them anyway.

One of the advantages of silicone over TPE is the permanence, or at least semi-permanence of the applied colouring and make-up, and my Sino is behaving true to form. After six months, there is some evidence of fading of the colouring around the vagina and in the crotch area, but it’s minimal.

Another advantage of silicone over TPE is the greater resistance to staining, although this does appear to vary depending on the blend of silicone used. And by all accounts if you do get staining, the stain disappears on its own after a while. I left Kiania in a colourful, tight-fitting swimsuit recently for 5 days whilst waiting for the weather to improve for a photoshoot and when I took the swimsuit off her later in the evening after the shoot, there was no evidence of staining.

HEAD AND BODY SCULPT

The Sino S6 and S7 heads are of realistic proportions and are works of art. Being of silicone, they are harder than a TPE head and so the lips are not so kissable, but I find that a small price to pay for the realism and the permanence of the make-up. She has nice teeth, upper and lower.

Kiania has the movable eyes option, which you operate by pushing the eyeball in and then moving it in the direction you want. Well, that’s the theory… In practice they aren’t the easiest to move and position and often end up where you don’t want them. Sino would do well to improve this feature.

The neck on the 161 is too long and angled too far forward. It will bend backwards, but from the middle, which looks unnatural. Even with the hole in the base of the head properly centred, the head perches more atop the neck rather than down onto it as in other dolls. This is an area Sino needs to address.

The body is decently proportioned and nicely sculpted. Certain areas could be better, such as the armpits, but on the whole she is very pleasing to look at.

Rather than write at length about the sculpt, it is probably best just to let some pictures tell the story:

Last edited by PDutus; 22-07-2020 at 07:17 AM.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:08 AM
Diamond Member

SKELETON

The skeleton is one of the joys of the Sino. For smoothness and range of movement, it leaves those of my JY and WM standing still. The joints are stiff, but not unduly so, and the ease of movement is pretty consistent across the board. And, it doesn't CREAK!

After 6 months, there has been no noticeable change in the tightness of the joints. She is capable of a good range of poses, but space permits only a few photos:

The fingers are wire-based, but you can forget about your traditionally fragile TPE girl wires here. These are thicker and considerably tougher, and I feel a lot more confident about posing them.

And with care, she can hold things. She is rather partial to Liquorice Allsorts.

Toes: Only the big toes are separate; the others are joined together. This could be a feature of the boltless standing.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:13 AM
Diamond Member

BOLTLESS STANDING

Kiania has the boltless standing option. Aesthetically it makes the soles of the feet look better, but there is an aesthetic downside in that the seam where the harder silicone meets the rest of the leg (above the ankle) is obvious.

This can of course be disguised by socks or tights, but it does spoil the overall aesthetic of the foot. I think the non-standing version and the standing with bolts will probably be better in this respect.

I left her standing for around a month, leaning back slightly against my bedroom wall with a memory pillow between her back and the wall. She was shod with thick white socks (over pantyhose) and trainers with fairly thick soles.

Inspecting her feet at the end of this period showed a small bit of damage to the sole of her right foot (easily repaired) but no damage to the sole of her left foot.

To be fair to Sino, dolls with the boltless standing option are not meant to be left standing for protracted periods – the standing bolt option is the way to go if you want that.

I am told that there is sharp metal at the base of the leg and, if that is the case, it was probably her weight bearing down on this that was instrumental in causing the damage to the silicone. This area should be redesigned so that there is no sharp metal in direct contact with the silicone – maybe a flat plate inside the heel to help spread the weight?

SOFT BREASTS

In a word, delightful! They hang naturally and have a nice bounce. Boob lovers should not be disappointed.

SOFT THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS OPTION

I went for this option, but I can’t say the extra softness is particularly noticeable.

SOFT VAGINA OPTION AND LOVE HOLES

The soft vagina option is very nice and is a must. The Love Hole Placement isn’t too bad either. The Sino 161 is a doll that is not going to disappoint you in bed.

CONCLUSIONS

The Sino 161E isn’t perfect, but does get a lot of things right, with a decently proportioned, nicely sculpted, reasonably soft silicone body enclosing an excellent skeleton with great flexibility. Overall, she imparts a feeling of robustness and durability.

With her soft breasts and the ultrasoft vagina option, she makes a great sex doll, but when you want to pose her for photos, she rises to the challenge too.

The finish of the seams could be better, especially with the feet and ankles with the boltless standing option and the head/neck interface needs to be redesigned. Better quality control would have picked up the off-centre hole in head S7.

And I just wish she were lighter…

Would I buy another Sino? Having lived with Kiania for over 6 months now, the answer is a definite yes. They have some particularly nice heads and some nice bodies. I do wish, though, that Sino would bring out a doll in the 165 – 168cm range. I would be seriously tempted if they did!
Old 22-07-2020, 07:16 AM
Diamond Member

GENERAL PHOTOS

Old 22-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Silver Member

Great review, some of sinos typical quality control fuck ups are still present I see such as the off centre neck and the bad quality seam finish, though they have improved on this over the months

Don’t know about you but i loooove the smell of the sino dolls silicone
Old 22-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
Great review, some of sinos typical quality control fuck ups are still present I see such as the off centre neck and the bad quality seam finish, though they have improved on this over the months

Don’t know about you but i loooove the smell of the sino dolls silicone
Cheers Yup, it's the good old Chinese (lack of) quality control! I'm pretty sure the seams are much better in the foot area with the standard bolt standing option.

But the positives far outweigh the negatives The skeleton is worth the price of admission alone.

I find the smell okay; wouldn't say I love it though...
Old 22-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Cheers Yup, it's the good old Chinese (lack of) quality control! I'm pretty sure the seams are much better in the foot area with the standard bolt standing option.

But the positives far outweigh the negatives The skeleton is worth the price of admission alone.

I find the smell okay; wouldn't say I love it though...
LOL i find it a better after smell than tpe by far, the skeleton they use is very good and robust, the fingers are excellent too and feel strong

I wouldn’t trust the boltless feet as i knew there would be problems, good idea but needs more work

The weight caught me out as well when i had the 155cm sinodoll she was listed at about 32kg but she is actually 36 kg still manage but their dolls are shorter than advertised as well
Old 22-07-2020, 01:33 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
LOL i find it a better after smell than tpe by far, the skeleton they use is very good and robust, the fingers are excellent too and feel strong

I wouldn’t trust the boltless feet as i knew there would be problems, good idea but needs more work

The weight caught me out as well when i had the 155cm sinodoll she was listed at about 32kg but she is actually 36 kg still manage but their dolls are shorter than advertised as well
I agree with everything you said there - I wouldn't have gone for the boltless feet, in retrospect.

Amazingly, the height of mine is pretty much within spec
Old 02-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Diamond Member

A quick update on the boltless standing feet.

I recently stood Kiania again for just over three days whilst I was doing some photoshoots.

I examined her afterwards and there was no additional damage to the feet.

The damage to the right foot has not got worse:

and there is still no damage to the left foot:

This is what she was wearing on each foot:

My main issue with the boltless standing remains the appearance: the seams and the join between the hard silicone of the foot and the rest of the leg, although you can hide these with socks and to an extent tights.