UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 13-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
It's hardly master criminal activity is it?
Indeed. He, he simply didn't have a licence. The actual services offered were in and of themselves, not illegal, just unlicensed.

Given the R18 adult magazines apparently on certain top shelves of certain newsagents and supermarkets (so I am told ), I wonder if they too have the necessary licence...

- - -
Old 13-02-2022, 07:19 PM

Wow, glowing reviews of the guy who has stolen £650 off me. The conviction with £10,000 fine whilst "hardly master criminal" should give you some insight as to his moral compass and motivation to rip folks off. I have read accounts from members on other forums that he sold their used dolls on his site and never paid the seller. You think I'm making this up??
Old 13-02-2022, 07:22 PM

As Lovedoll_co_uk are a member here, I do feel rule #3 is being somewhat tested. Do please be mindful.

- - -
Old 13-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Nope.
I just don't know the facts.
I know and trust people on here. They are people who say he's OK.
Good enough for me.
I hope you get the situation resolved.
Old 13-02-2022, 07:33 PM

Apologies for testing rule #3 it was not my intention but merely to alert members to my experience in dealings with his site. As he is a member on here perhaps he could explain what has happened to my order/refund. Enough from me on this matter now.
Old 13-02-2022, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
I've always found Graham to be of the highest standards.

Clearly a glitch at the moment but I've had no smidgeon of doubt about him.

Looking further at the Google search suggested this was a case of public misunderstanding and possible motives for prosecution beyond the reality. "The company was tried in its absence as neither the owner nor his legal representative attended court." says it all. The doll industry has been under the spotlight particularly from unpleasant women such as that so-called Professor know-it-all who's a very unattractive example of the human race and thinks she knows it all. All except about men, of course. The likes of her have set up horrible prejudice and Graham probably thought it a waste of time to fight such.

Best wishes

Harem
Ok, I don't say this often don't think that I've ever said this, so make the most of it. Maybe print it out and put on a wall or something but....

Well said Harem.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Golden Diamond Member

;-) We all share common interests at heart!

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 26-06-2022, 06:47 PM

For those looking for an update, here's my experience: unfortunately the vendor is still not communicating.

I paid the vendor to sell a doll in early Feb. From there I got multiple automated messages saying the doll was sold. I tried to get in touch in every way possible but I couldn't.

It was quite frustrating to see how the doll was sold, then released, then put again to sale a couple times. It looked like the doll raised interest in the doll-lover population but neither buyers or me were able to complete the transaction.

The thing is, the doll is featured in the website as sold, so I just hope buyers didn't pay money because they obviously they didn't get the doll.

Long story short: the money I paid for an ad was thrown to the bin, and I just hope buyers got their money back!
Old 26-06-2022, 07:03 PM

I understand lovedoll.co.uk has changed hands. 🤷🏼

- - -
Old 26-06-2022, 08:39 PM

As for used dolls on lovedoll he used to let the seller sort it with the buyer then changed it to all goes through him then things went down hill. I know of two dolls on there that are sold but he still has them for sale. I put couple heads on there myself for sale a while back and he put the wrong price on them i messaged him times to tell him no reply. I sold both heads now and again told him there sold to change listing nothing? He is really starting to get a real lot of bad feedback now which is a shame as he used to give great service years back.

Tags
ceased trading, lovedolls.com, ups, waiting time