UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 18-02-2022, 05:55 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
You would then be going into WM / Irontech territory, so people would just buy those instead.
Yea indeed. If they could just be half the price of those? Anyway I am dreaming aloud.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

OK throw ordered
https://www.dunelm.com/product/teddy...cm%20x%20220cm
Old 18-02-2022, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzaGreen View Post
Yea indeed. If they could just be half the price of those? Anyway I am dreaming aloud.
Yeah, I'm waiting till a bit later in the year to order a WM Gold to replace Chloes body. She keeps pointing at LuLus Rachel and saying "I want boned fingers". Hers have dislocated and her knee joints have become loose bless her.

Quote:
Yay! Be sure to wash and dry first. Get the excess floof off. Some nice fabric softner brings them up nice. 😊
Old 18-02-2022, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
She is adorable. But that's a lot of RED lol!
My living room and kitchen are one room and it's black and red haha.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:25 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Yeah, I'm waiting till a bit later in the year to order a WM Gold to replace Chloes body. She keeps pointing at LuLus Rachel and saying "I want boned fingers". Hers have dislocated and her knee joints have become loose bless her.

Yay! Be sure to wash and dry first. Get the excess floof off. Some nice fabric softner brings them up nice. ��
Yes the only thing I really don't like with Kimberley's body are her hands. The way the fingers point all over the place, its not nice. I'm constantly straightening them. That's probably why two broken fingers. One of the wrists is loose too. After just a few weeks I am as careful as I possible can be, being me.

She needs to be very tough to survive me. Next doll too.

Yes of course will wash the throw once or twice before using for Kimberley. Having fabric and hairs stuck to her skin is no joke. Its fun to give her a full wash, oil and talc though
Old 18-02-2022, 06:26 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
My living room and kitchen are one room and it's black and red haha.
LOL. To each their own.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:45 PM
Platinum Diamond Member

Quote:
BTW I know that Kimber Dolls are rightly very proud of their doll, and that they keep the price so low. But just imagine the original version, and an enhanced version.

Enhanced has articulated fingers so more broken fingers (Kimbeley has 2 broken fingers now), and hollow breasts for just a little bit more cash. How popular would that enhanced version be?
Quote:
You would then be going into WM / Irontech territory, so people would just buy those instead.
Also you would split the Kimber sales figures which would somewhat negate the High Volume - Low Cost production that makes Kimber as accessible as she is.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 18-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Also you would split the Kimber sales figures which would somewhat negate the High Volume - Low Cost production that makes Kimber as accessible as she is.

K
I see. Just seems that wired hands are getting a little outdated now. I search some sites to see what the price of updating are but seems most if not all dolls seem not to offer upgrades, are have already got boned hands. Wonder what the cost difference is?

Anyway after Kimberley I won't have to worry about wired hands anymore
Old 18-02-2022, 09:32 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
BTW I know that Kimber Dolls are rightly very proud of their doll, and that they keep the price so low. But just imagine the original version, and an enhanced version.

Enhanced has articulated fingers so more broken fingers (Kimbeley has 2 broken fingers now), and hollow breasts for just a little bit more cash. How popular would that enhanced version be?
I love the Kimber body the way it is, and here boobs are the perfect size and softness for hand therapy on my crippled hand. However, I wouldn't mind having a Kimber with B cups so that I could fit here into my vintage and retro 1920s fashions.

The flapper girls wore special undergarment to bind their boobs for the flat chest look.

Vampire dolls are OK, But I prefer Buffy the Slayer!!!
You can view her here:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 18-02-2022, 09:38 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Just seems that wired hands are getting a little outdated now. I search some sites to see what the price of updating are but seems most if not all dolls seem not to offer upgrades, are have already got boned hands.
Well it took a while but eventually they acquired standing feet by default; presumably Kimberdoll will eventually see the way the wind is blowing and decide articulated hands has become a standard feature for dolls.

Tags
kimber