UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
If they made a Greta head it would have to say "How Dare You!" every time you gave her a cheeky poke up the bum......

K
And you would of course then explain that you felt that was the more environmentally freindly option. Not least as you were plugging a source of methane that could seriously damage the ozone layer whilst simultaneously reducing the risk of further population pressure on scarce earth resources and reducing / removing the need for not just non reusable latex but also all of its packaging materials and the distribution effects upon the environment.

I can see the extinction rebellion placards now... "Face down for the penguins".

Old 24-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
And you would of course then explain that you felt that was the more environmentally freindly option. Not least as you were plugging a source of methane that could seriously damage the ozone layer whilst simultaneously reducing the risk of further population pressure on scarce earth resources and reducing / removing the need for not just non reusable latex but also all of its packaging materials and the distribution effects upon the environment.

I can see the extinction rebellion placards now... "Face down for the penguins".

Cogent arguments eloquently stated my friend!

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 24-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Rashona says "Hi!"
Very nice I like the blonde version too
Old 27-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

OK; after much reflection and deliberation, I can only have one doll for the foreseeable future; possibly except for starting with a Kimber, as several people suggest.

My no-holds-barred fantasy girlfriend is tall, around 5'7", brunette, a true superwoman / amazon / goddess, with the sexiest face possible (Jinsan 198 for me), with brown or green eyes, and ideally E or F cup.

The nearest to that actually existing for WM heads is WM174G, especially as these later WMs seem to have better LHP than the older ones; so this is what I'm thinking of when eventually dropping c. £1500:

Had to hack this up myself, as nobody seems to have put 198 on a tall body - despite her being as sexy as hell with 'come to bed' eyes Am I just weird?
Old 27-08-2021, 10:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

No such thing as weird. We are all individuals with a common interest. Fuck what society thinks. If you're happy then do it

Old 27-08-2021, 10:24 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
No such thing as weird. We are all individuals with a common interest. Fuck what society thinks. If you're happy then do it

I have to respectfully disagree, but that is because to me the word 'weird' just means not being the perceived normal...or a sheeple

Merriam-Webster says this...."of strange or extraordinary character".

Their definition of 'strange' is...."different from what is usual, ordinary, or expected"

So, we are either different from what is usual, ordinary or expected (well duh!) or we are extraordinary(Hell yeah)...I'll take either or both
Old 27-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
I have to respectfully disagree, but that is because to me the word 'weird' just means not being the perceived normal...or a sheeple

Merriam-Webster says this...."of strange or extraordinary character".

Their definition of 'strange' is...."different from what is usual, ordinary, or expected"

So, we are either different from what is usual, ordinary or expected (well duh!) or we are extraordinary(Hell yeah)...I'll take either or both

I just hate the word weird, being mildy autistic ive been called it a few times. I know im not "normal" but i dont want to be
I do like extraordinary tho

Old 27-08-2021, 10:52 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I don't know where I fit on the autistic scale but I have learned to embrace the label of 'weird' for the reasons I mentioned, however I much prefer being extraordinary too

I have been called weird many many times 'in real life', so you aren't alone, mate
Old 27-08-2021, 11:06 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
OK; after much reflection and deliberation, I can only have one doll for the foreseeable future; possibly except for starting with a Kimber, as several people suggest.
I follow this Guy on Instagram, he posted this video to his YouTube Channel, which might be worth a watch Re Kimberdoll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
Define "normal", anyone who says "you should be/act normal..." needs to look at their own life first, as I am sure they have/do something, that others may classify as not "normal". I much prefer the term "unique".
Old 27-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Define "normal", anyone who says "you should be/act normal..." needs to look at their own life first, as I am sure they have/do something, that others may classify as not "normal". I much prefer the term "unique".

I agree 100% and that is why I said 'perceived normal', but yes, I have used the term 'unique' too on many occasions in the past