UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-03-2023, 09:24 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Healing Potions, love potions, hair restorer, if you need someone turned into a toad, usual sort of Wood Elf stuff.

Only issue is that their glamouring and incantations are unlikely to work on Dark Elves which is why they all grabbed weaponry when Nymeria first appeared on the site... I've confiscated their weapons as someone was bound to get hurt (and it would probably be me). Reccon they've still got plenty hidden away though before Arachne gets any thoughts of a bunch of unarmed Elves in need of a bit of rightous indignation that their ears dare to challenge... Ney... beat, the length and girth of those of a more moon shadow hue.
No no, the healing potions are for me! Arachne is fine!

"What about my finger?" the drow huffed.

Right, well, the special potion from your homeland will be arriving in the next day or two and then you'll be perfect in every way again.

Last edited by Agent0013; 28-03-2023 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Edit code
Old 02-04-2023, 02:16 AM
Bronze Member

Arachne and Agent0013
in
The Injured Finger

“Alright, give me your hand.”

“This better not hurt…”

“Well, I don’t know… This comes from your homeland, not mine. I have no idea what it will be like. Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-”

“I fell.”

“What?”

“I fell”

“What do you mean? I-”

“Jaluk, I slipped and I fell and that’s how I hurt my finger. Question this again and I will make sure that you never speak to anyone of this again. Understand?” asked Arachne sternly.

I put up my hands defensively. “Alright, fine… Now, do you want me to do this or not? I can’t tell you it won’t hurt. Come on… I thought you were tough. What’s the big deal here?” I asked.

“I don’t like stinging. This is going to sting. I know it. And… There’s no adrenaline. If I’m fighting, my system is full of adrenaline and-”

Quickly, I reached out and slapped her cheek. A risky gambit!

“Ah! Why you little…!” she started.

“Do you feel the adrenaline now?” I interjected quickly.

“I-! Well, yes… Wanre, you are playing a very dangerous game. Fine. Do this, and make it quick.”

“Sorry… Alright, give me your hand.”

No dolls were harmed in the making of this photoset. Before, perhaps, but she's better now. (Be careful of your dolls hands!)
Old 02-04-2023, 09:58 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Very brave of you! 💕

- - -
Old 02-04-2023, 12:49 PM
Active New Member

The healing tinctures of House San'Hui are second to none! 'Tis sure to alay any maladies of that hand!

...BUT, your male seems to be quite out of control. I would not stand for such disobedience- hang him by his testicles I say - and leave him to swing above a large chasm for a full cycle of Narbondel!

He is sure to learn obedience!
Old 02-04-2023, 01:04 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

The healing tinctures of House San'Hui are second to none! 'Tis sure to alay any maladies of that hand!

...BUT, your male seems to be quite out of control. I would not stand for such disobedience- hang him by his testicles I say - and leave him to swing above a large chasm for a full cycle of Narbondel!

He is sure to learn obedience!
"I have told him I would stay my hand for his actions. This time. He has learned it is a bad idea to lie to me and he says he did it to help... But I have made note of your suggestion, Nymeria. It seems quite fitting.

"Wanre! Go buy some strong rope, and know what it will be used for should you ever think to touch me without permission again!"
Old 02-04-2023, 01:07 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre View Post
"I have told him I would stay my hand for his actions. This time. He has learned it is a bad idea to lie to me and he says he did it to help... But I have made note of your suggestion, Nymeria. It seems quite fitting.

"Wanre! Go buy some strong rope, and know what it will be used for should you ever think to touch me without permission again!"
"Um... Yes mistress! Of course, mistress! Hey Google, add 'strong rope' to my shopping list.

"I've been fearing retaliation ever since... I hardly slept last night! What was I thinking!?"
Old 02-04-2023, 01:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I'm glad your ploy worked and you were able to heal her finger without sustaining injury yourself

Old 02-04-2023, 03:09 PM
Banned

Well, way to get a bunch of Elves rolling around laughing.

You had Crocus crying with laughter and I can still hear her now in the next room "And then he slapped the Drow". She's actually having real difficulty breathing with all the laughing... Sure she's going to pee herhelf in a minute.

Elves! The more likely someone is to die from whatever silly thing they did the funnier they seem to find it.

Anyway, from me, glad you survived matey

River, will you stop eating popcorn when you're staring at my screen... Well, it makes it difficult to concentrate... No, he's still alive. Look, he'll answer in a bit.... No, sure it's not Arachne just trying to cover her tracks whilst she disposes of the body... Oi, come back, I said its unlikely that she's doing that....

Sorry, got to go, Rivers busy talking to the others turning what just occured to her into a verified fact!.... Elves!
Old 02-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Gold Excellence Member

The things men do for love
Old 02-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Well, way to get a bunch of Elves rolling around laughing.

You had Crocus crying with laughter and I can still hear her now in the next room "And then he slapped the Drow". She's actually having real difficulty breathing with all the laughing... Sure she's going to pee herhelf in a minute.

Elves! The more likely someone is to die from whatever silly thing they did the funnier they seem to find it.

Anyway, from me, glad you survived matey

River, will you stop eating popcorn when you're staring at my screen... Well, it makes it difficult to concentrate... No, he's still alive. Look, he'll answer in a bit.... No, sure it's not Arachne just trying to cover her tracks whilst she disposes of the body... Oi, come back, I said its unlikely that she's doing that....

Sorry, got to go, Rivers busy talking to the others turning what just occured to her into a verified fact!.... Elves!
I'm glad I'm keeping them amused! And I hope I didn't leave you with a mess to clean up (if your elves are like mine I assume you do everything for them...)!

Yes, I'm still alive! She's taking the whole thing really well, actually. She seems genuinely grateful. She's actually down in the kitchen mixing me something to drink right now! She's never done something like that for me. Maybe she's starting to warm up to me... Maybe even respect me?