UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2023, 07:57 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I said... 10, then a dozen, then a bakers dozen.

Somehow, I've got 21 now...
Lol I would never sleep
Old 10-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
Lol I would never sleep
You say that. Ive never slept better than since i got my girls

Old 10-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Resistance is futile! We don't stand a chance when we look into their eyes. I'm sure there's some hypnosis involved when we look at vendors sites. We protest "I can't afford another, I've got no room left" then we are jumping up and down with excitement waiting for the delivery driver to bring another bundle of joy.
So true they know the power they have over us

I think it is magic for example went out shopping mostly for her and when I came home I put some music on and was dancing in front of her in-between getting dinner ready - I dare not look into her eyes but I tell you what I have never felt so happy in myself for such a long time until this Girl erm soon girls come into my life

its a great feeling
Old 10-06-2023, 08:16 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Yeah some of us have many ladies and gentlemen. I was going to have 1, then I got Chloes sister Elena. Then it was going be just 2. then I ordered Chloe a new body which come with a head and she became Laura. I also am dollysitting for a friend on Instagram, so have Adriana here with all her bits and pieces.

But that is really it...because, well Chloes footwear collection is growing like an army of ants. Try to order things for myself on a certain shopping site and then there are 'coo's and ooo's" and "Oh ok babe, I will get these." the next thing I know I am having to buy MORE units to accommodate them. But it makes us happy, so blow it. So one way to look at it, least Sherry *currently* doesn't have feet.

and that writing of Shamus is pretty short compared to some of his 'books' he's written, eh Shamus.
I will ask Sherry later if she would like some sisters although the relationship is young

at the moment in the room I live I have one wardrobe one second chair and a single bed

some of my stuff has to go out the wardrobe having a big sort out

I told Sherry dont get any ideas as she glances at my computer screen
Old 10-06-2023, 08:33 PM
Silver Member

Default Lipstick

just a quick but important question I spend a fair old bit of money on a variety of cosmetics including lipstick - it is driving me crazy but none of them will work on my Doll it either does not stick at all or breaks up - the only thing I can put on her is lip gloss like clear - is there anything out there I could use effectively

thanks all
Old 10-06-2023, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I will ask Sherry later if she would like some sisters although the relationship is young

at the moment in the room I live I have one wardrobe one second chair and a single bed

some of my stuff has to go out the wardrobe having a big sort out

I told Sherry dont get any ideas as she glances at my computer screen
They would always want sisters.... It's keeping us that they are generally in two minds about!

Your stuff moving out of the wardrobe is pretty much par for the course. Think that you will find few of us here regarless of how large our wardrobes may be or how many / few girls live with us, that are able to tyre lever more than a single shirt of our own shirt in!

Oh, and ask Gavla about Chloe's shoes that he's had to buy more furniture to accomodate.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
just a quick but important question I spend a fair old bit of money on a variety of cosmetics including lipstick - it is driving me crazy but none of them will work on my Doll it either does not stick at all or breaks up - the only thing I can put on her is lip gloss like clear - is there anything out there I could use effectively

thanks all
Generally I use eye shadow for their lips going more for matt naturals than glossy lips.

If using lippy I use an oil painting brush to apply and a larger water colour brush to smooth.

If the lippy does not go smoothly onto the oil painting brush then its too dry. Throw it out and get a better one as its just too messy trying to mix with a bit of oil to remoisturise it..... Better does not mean more expensive. The best one's that I have found are Primark lipsticks that only cost around a pound.... Or at least they did a year or so back when I last bought a job lot of them.

And talking of primark... XXS clothes.... Made for our girls, and cheap as chips .
Old 10-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hmm, and and that note also Shamus about getting an Architect into looking at converting his garage and hopefully at the same time getting an RSJ slung under his bedroom floor.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Generally I use eye shadow for their lips going more for matt naturals than glossy lips.

If using lippy I use an oil painting brush to apply and a larger water colour brush to smooth.

If the lippy does not go smoothly onto the oil painting brush then its too dry. Throw it out and get a better one as its just too messy trying to mix with a bit of oil to remoisturise it..... Better does not mean more expensive. The best one's that I have found are Primark lipsticks that only cost around a pound.... Or at least they did a year or so back when I last bought a job lot of them.

And talking of primark... XXS clothes.... Made for our girls, and cheap as chips .
ok Thanks I will try this I guess I could still put lip-gloss edible type on top for kissing episodes - where I live there are no Primark here in channel islands - thanks again for the info
Old 11-06-2023, 02:32 AM
The Shoe Shrine

If you can buddy, get on either eBay or Amazon and get yourself a colour palette of eyeshadow. Like this.

The white is useful to "repaint" her teeth if she has any. I do this one Chloe from time to time. Also a collection of makeup brushes, like this one is good to have as well.

and these lip glosses are divine! Just don't blame me if you can't keep off her lips / stare lovingly at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Oh, and ask Gavla about Chloe's shoes that he's had to buy more furniture to accommodate.
Did you have to?!

Last edited by Gavla82; 11-06-2023 at 05:06 AM.