UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
...I got my 2nd girl to keep ... company...
Likewise...

I now have enough players for two teams @ 11 a side... + a ref and one linesman!

- - -
Old 03-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Likewise...

I now have enough players for two teams @ 11 a side... + a ref and one linesman!
Is that bodies! Not just heads That makes you one more than me.

I've let my game slip haven't I. In my defence, my cars buggered so can't go and fetch any and the thought of spending a load of dolly vouchers fixing the car when they should by rights go direct to Jinsan. Well, sure you get what I mean...

Lol. Could also do with a new fridge but that cheapest one's are a head and the decent ones are a Lucid SM body. Now, I live with two Tesco superstores within a mile of me. Who neeeds a fridge.

And to keep the milk fresh, just turn the heating off... Which leaves me with even more dolly vouchers

BehinderT85... Take this post as a warning as to where all your money goes once they get their feet properly under the tabel!
Old 03-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Gold Excellence Member

A warm welcome from another Yorkshire man. I don't really have anything useful to add to whats been said already.

As far as my dolly count goes I have 6, 4 WM's, 1 XY and 1 SM. 2 of the WM's have 2 heads, one has 3 heads and the SM also acomodates another 2 WM heads, so if we are counting heads as seperate dolls, I've run out of fingers to count on.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=shamus;282965]Heat and TPE do not mix. I've got a girl here whose first fella left her in a heated blanket. Hr scars will never hel completely but her scars don't define her.

That you want to heat her points to te fact that you think that they are cold.... Oh, no, no, no, no, no... TPE is a material created by Elves from fairy dust and then sold to the Chinese doll manufacturers (Hey, those pots of gold don't just make themse4lves you know).... Absolutely true... trust me I'm an accountant

That you immediately bought a second head tells us that your idea of perfection was not the first head so assuming Miki is the girl really devlop her. Photograph her, create stories with her, develop her personality. The more time you spend with them the more alive they become.

The second head just appeared more “my type” if that makes sense, the features were more inline with appearance i find attractive, I’ve always been a sucker for a cute face.

I genuinely didn’t know about the heat thing, I’d seen “voice & heat” offers and assumed this was commonplace given the number of providers offering this but, after your comments will definitely be avoiding any kind of heating.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
A warm welcome from another Yorkshire man. I don't really have anything useful to add to whats been said already.

As far as my dolly count goes I have 6, 4 WM's, 1 XY and 1 SM. 2 of the WM's have 2 heads, one has 3 heads and the SM also acomodates another 2 WM heads, so if we are counting heads as seperate dolls, I've run out of fingers to count on.
Cheers, nice to meet you. These multiple doll collections are a big eye opener into this world, from the comments so far I think most people start out with the “I only need one” mentality so I better start a savings pot for future purchases 😂
Old 04-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Bronze Member

Default Girlie's too many to mention

Hi and welcome, I am one of those who have a few. I take in poorly girls and make them better, they then reside with my girls and 3 torsos. Last count last week was 25/26 starting from a ebay Rifrano to WMs, 6ye's, Aliexpress 2 torsos and 2 x 140's and first silicone Top Sino last week.
I have found cornflower or a mix with talc and I always use baby oil. Stains I use Rugby acne cream 10%( not the 5% and OXY 10 too dear), Avon dry oil spray, vitE oil, my girls didn't like arm and hammer toothpaste but others do.
As others have said take your time and if you like any Zelex dolls they have the new sucking vagina. Don't bother with heated girls as most of us don't go in for them and the ones I've heard about don't work long.
Welcome and the most important find out the info you want as it's free here, nobody here trying to sell you a new doll without the right info.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:01 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehinderT85 View Post
I need some recommendations where I can buy a body stocking from?
My girls recommend this item:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184947381...r=692733748432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
As for names - many will tell you the same thing, that the personality of the doll is in the head, so the name stays with the head
Interesting
Old 05-12-2022, 08:46 AM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehinderT85 View Post
Cheers, nice to meet you. These multiple doll collections are a big eye opener into this world, from the comments so far I think most people start out with the “I only need one” mentality so I better start a savings pot for future purchases 😂
Or just abandon any ideas of having a good car, top of the range household items etc etc ...he says ten dolls in and driving a banger with a dodgy gear box and a sofa with no leather left on it
Old 11-12-2022, 10:40 AM

Morning all,

It’s been one crazy week but, she’s finally arrived. Unfortunately DPD took 4 days to deliver due to the impact the Royal Mail strikes have had.

She was promptly cleaned and has been powdered a couple of times since she arrived. She was delivered with an awful mark on her left leg but, thanks to previous advice I’ve received here, I’ve managed to reduce the marks significantly. This was reported to Lucid Toys within one hour of her arrival but, their response was extremely disappointing, they absolved any responsibility blaming “external factors” which couldn’t be further from the truth. The only thing they offered as a solution was to invoice me for some TPE stain removal cream which is extremely disappointing. I feel really upset having to share this poor experience as Lucid Toys were absolutely exemplary with the order service but, sadly failed miserably when it came to after delivery support.

I’m pleased to introduce Olivia and have uploaded a few pictures to this post, a few couple of unexpected things are:

The weight - whilst I knew she wasn’t light, as a disabled man the weight is genuinely a the top end in terms of my ability.

She’s very petite - the 6YE listings suggest she’s a B cup but, after measuring she’s actually a firm A Cup. Whilst the measurements are all as expected, when you’ve never had a doll before it’s really hard to visualise the dimensions. Fortunately she’s not too petite for my tastes but, could be for some.

The canal depth isn’t remotely close to the advertised level.

Some things I’m struggling with:

Setting the eyes is hard work, I think I’ll probably stick to one set of eyes per head.

Wig static - this is really hard, I’m going to buy some dryer sheets and wash all the wigs today in the hope I can fix this issue.

Setting the wig - again, I’ve struggled with making the wig look right.

Her joints are very stiff, I know this is due to her newness but, it does make positioning her very difficult and leaded me onto the next one.

She does have standing feet but, I’m struggling massively with getting her to stand, it’s hard work and I’ve not found the knack yet, despite the standing feet, she urgently needs some shoes to protect her delicate feet.

Things I would do differently with my next doll purchase:

• absolutely 100% buy one with finger bones, the wire fingers aren’t good enough in my opinion.

• I didn’t need the second head and do actually regret that part of the purchase, £255 just seems very expensive for it.

• the main doll body doesn’t have the quick release head connector, it’s the screw type which is disappointing, I do have one head quick connector but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for buying the body side (not sure of this is possible).
Old 11-12-2022, 10:44 AM

Olivia Pictures:

123213D5-AD62-4F44-997C-60133A961965.jpg

D4F03C01-B260-4986-8549-CA8451E337E0.jpg

F4E993A4-2F00-4502-82EC-0590AAE6D788.jpg