UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Pubity
This is for you.....

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 05-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Off topic here, but I would be very interested to know (Im sure Im not the only one) how Lynne has managed such a healthy lady garden

K
Trade secret, but let's say I had a moment of inspiration when I was giving my beard a trim
Old 06-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Silver Member

Consider the breasts of theses two, which one has the bigger breasts?

Most of you will have probably said the bottom one. Actually you are wrong! The measurements of the top one are:
78 (30.5) 56 (22) 82 (32) 29kgs The bottom one is:
73 (28.75) 58 (23) 79 (31) 28kgs

They are: top 153A bottom 156C

Two things that have been overlooked so far are what I refer to as ‘Protrusion’ and ‘Parting.’ Looking at the top one (and Lynne) the distance between the nipples is far greater than that of the lower one. The breasts are smaller in width, but protrude further, consider the difference between her waist and bust measurement. 30.5-22 = 7.5, each breast protrudes 3.75 inches. On the bottom one the protrusion is 5.75 total, each breast protrudes 2.875. They are however closer together, or rather they extend across the chest further. It’s this I refer to as the ‘Parting.’ It also effects the cup size.

Think of a pint of beer served in a tankard, it is short but wide, (bottom one), now pour the pint into a milk bottle, it still fits because its taller and narrow (top one).

Before you all shout at me, claiming that you were right by saying the bottom one, certainly they are wider but they are not bigger, which was the question.

Finally consider this fact the WM 158D has a waist to bust difference of 10 inches, just 2.5 inches more than the 153A.

Her measurements are 86 (34) 61 (24) 86 (34)

Ogsby, You are right regarding sizes; size 6 top 8 bottom. However I have found Primark to be very generous with their sizes Elina can wear size 6 in both areas. Other stores are very much hit or miss. BodyCon (Body Contoured) dresses are a real challenge. They have to be pulled up from the feet and wriggled into. Once on, sitting is very risky, either undo the zip first or get your sewing machine fired up ready! I speak from experience.

Regards

SJL
Old 06-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esjayell View Post
[SIZE="4"]

Most of you will have probably said the bottom one. Actually you are wrong! The measurements of the top one are:
78 (30.5) 56 (22) 82 (32) 29kgs The bottom one is:
73 (28.75) 58 (23) 79 (31) 28kgs

They are: top 153A bottom 156C
Hi,

I agree with the top one (she's head #167)

However, I believe that you will find that the bottom one is actually an OR156D (with head #31).

That one's measurements are :

80, 56, 82 and weighs 27.5kg.

So, I would have got it wrong as at first glance I would have said the top one had larger breasts but it's actually the bottom one that is larger.

Shamus
Old 06-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esjayell View Post
SJL
On bra sizes, if the question is 'which has the larger cup size', which I was assuming it is given the discussion relating to manufacturers using A, C D etc in their model description, the problem is the manufacturers rarely (if ever), give the band size measurement. Without it you cannot work out what size bra will be the best fit. It's best to get measurements from someone who has the doll for both that reason and because, for many manufacturers, any measurements of any dimension they make, has to be treated with caution
Old 06-01-2021, 03:44 PM
Silver Member

To confirm what I stated above is correct, here are the links to the web site

WM 153A Paris in black lingerie

https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll...lack-lingerie/

WM 156C Xiaoyu takes a shower

https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll...akes-a-shower/

WM 158D Kirsten with curly hair

https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll...-curly%20hair/

OR 156D Sara with white hair

https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll...th-white-hair/

The breasts on this doll are very 'ball' like and extend significantly beyond the chest edge.

I trust this clarifies what I had previously posted as being correct.

SJL
Old 06-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

We'll agree to differ on this one. I'm not challenging any of the others but I believe that the second girl is an OR, not a WM.

Just went back a page from the OR156D linked girl that you gave and not all of those listed images are 156D's! They've also thrown in a couple of E's just to mix it up a bit (but they are all OR's).

Its a right of passage that we all develop very jaundiced views of whether the dolls in the images are actually the dolls in the stats. Generally it's not even really the vendors faults as they get as confused as we do.

That contested set of pics is really old. The photographer did two sets back to back with the same body but with heads #20 and #31. Back then a lot of the heads were very similar and at first glance my initial thought was Ooh, its #20 on the OR156D, not seen her in a while. But second glance I saw that it was #31 but same body and same backdrop.

Back then the TPE was firmer making the breasts just that bit perkier. OR no longer carry those sets on their own site as the old rubber bodies are not completely comparable to the newer softer variants.

If you want to take a serious look into that track down a pic of Algae's Allie as she is getting into the bath and compare her breasts to those of Matts girl (lol, there are definitely worse hobbies to have than this, lol). Those are 157B's of course but its the same principle.

For an up to date photset of the WM 156C look up the sets of photo's of head #314 and note that the waist seems slimmer than the images of the girl that Silverdoll identified as a WM 156C

If you speak to them they will just say, ah, its a really old photoshoot using a different version of that doll where I am sure that the doll is an OR.

If you revisit your original thread with the WM 156C from the #314 shoots it will all fit again... although its a different doll that you are comparing to.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Silver Member

I believe that the second doll is a WM 156C, I've had my eye on this model for years.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft1-156cm-c-cup-wm-doll/

Edit: Compare the body to the photo numbered "11" here: https://web.archive.org/web/20171101...?/category/233

Last edited by ranger42; 06-01-2021 at 06:21 PM. Reason: added wmdolls site link & pic
Old 06-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Banned

Hiya Ranger,

hope that you are well matey.

ok, a side by side....

To me these are not the same girl. The WM is slimmer (stomach and thighs). There is less rib defenition although some of that may be down to the skin tone.
Torso seems longer with the breasts set higher.

abdomen area seems totally different.

Greater distance between the growler and the belly button.

Neck definition not so pronounced.

I am really not seeing them as the same body.

What are your views when comparing side by side?

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Banned

Hi again Ranger,

we crossed.

just checked them and I don't think that photo 11 is the same body as girl in the original link.

Look at the neck and clavical then compare to the other girl. Then compare photo 11 to the girl with head #314. I can see the link between those two and have every confidence that photo 11 is an early iteration of the WM 156C... But not the other photo shoot which as detailed in the previous post you can really see the differences in the bodies.