UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 03-01-2021, 08:01 PM
Silver Member

Default Questions about WM and 155a in particular

Once things are moving safely and efficiently across borders again, I hope to promote Cat (previously known as Chatterhead to a body of her own). Cat is short for Catriona, the name of the corpse she played in a Murder Mystery event last week.. She liked the name as it is fitting for her witchiness apparently.

Sorry, rambling. My questions.
  • What's the difference between WM Doll and WM Dolls?
  • Will a natural colour be compatible from a 153 and a 155?
  • Is the WM155A stable for posing with that skinny waist?
  • Can I buy just a body?

Amydoll, I believe Fliss's mum is a WM155A. Is she easy to move about the place and dress up in various outfits?

I could have just asked Phil at the Doll House but then he'd think i was planning to buy next week and head into sales pitch mode!

Ogsby

Last edited by oldgreysoulboy; 03-01-2021 at 08:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-01-2021, 08:25 PM
Administrator

WM Doll is the original range of dolls produced in TPE by the JinSan factory(s) under the name WM-Doll.

WM-Dolls - which are also produced at the same factory(s), they pay JinSan to produce TPE dolls at the JinSan factory to their own specifications, these are the bulk of the dolls that are paraded everywhere, I have both there is nothing in it.

Natural tones should be the same or very similar, I think there is a variation batch to batch, I have heads from the all the Jinsan brands (WM-doll, WM-Dolls, OR and YL0 in various tpe tones they are usually pretty good, but on occasionally you will get a slight difference, with me more on light tan heads.

WM155A don't know, ain't got one, my WM155DD is pretty good.

A Body only, yes..... you may find the discount is not worth loosing an extra head.

Cheers

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 03-01-2021 at 09:26 PM. Reason: my enter key stopped working
Old 03-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Silver Member

Thanks. sounds like it was a "Brass Plate" change to me. Separation of entities for tax reasons or some such?

Just need experience tales from 155A owners now. I can't imagine they'd be good in bed with that tiny waist, mind. End up hugging your own back. But for posing and manoeuvrability, could be a winner!

Ogsby
Old 03-01-2021, 08:52 PM
Administrator

I think the WM155A is the about the same as the WM155DD apart from the breast size, and yes her waist is tiny, big boobs make it look slightly worse.

Amber WM155DD this is the same size of the waist and hips, athought, ignore her tits.

Last edited by Tommo10; 03-01-2021 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Silver Member

Just ignore the tits you say.

Really?

And how, pray, does one do that?

But thanks Tommo! It's very Barbiesque, She can't be bothered with internal organs this girl, kidneys are for wimps and who needs a liver when you only drink Babycham and eat shrimp?

Ogsby
Old 03-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Or, you buy two head but with someone else... I had this discussion with someone on here last year (via PM's and emails, not on site) where I would purchase the "free" extra head off them (which would have been of my choice of head, eyes and wig but in their choice of skin colour) which reduced the cost of a doll and I got a head for 180 rather than 300... Everyone's happy .... And if you just wanted the body then you could actually have an agreement in place on two heads before you buy!... You just have to be prepared to let them go whhen they arrive, lol.

As Tommo says, don't forget YL and OR dolls as they are part of the family... I suppose as to a certain extent so are SE. And somewhere in the mixing pot there are Jellynew. Plus Lovedoll.com (thats .com, not .co.uk) work out of the main WM factory with some of their own moulds.

There are actually two WM factories. The one that we all know from the finishing pics are taken and where everything from TPE to Skeletons is created. But there is also a second factory out in the sticks. I do not know which moulds exist at which factory but the quality is the same from both.

WM Dolls make many of the classics (140A, 157B, 166C, 168A, 172B, etc). The WM 155A and WM155DD both belong to WM dolls. As I say though, be very careful importing a WM 155A as she is very light with A cups. Border force have pulled 158A's onn those grounds. a YL 155A would be a safer option.

Same as Tommo I have both. My oldest doll is a WM Doll who is now approaching her 7th birthday. I also have three more newer than that who also are still all in good condition (a few bent finger wires, some slack joints, nothing major).

But, its exactly the same story with the WM Dolls and YL (I have two of each of those... Nowhere near the number Tommo has but I believe that our views are pretty much the same on the brands) so to my mind, you buy Jisan you expect the same high level of quality accross the board (get out of jail free card. Every factory no matter how good no matter what they make produces the occassional pup).

I've made tentative enquiries with Phil before. Its fine chatting to him as he knows that he will get a purchase eventually (well, he would have if he hadn't put his prices UP on black Friday a couple of years back, lol... I have bought off him three times since).

Its a good question about stability. Thick thighs are what contribute most towards their stability but at the same time a low weight can compensate that.

Not exactly the same as this one is a 140 but a light doll is very easy to pose... Charlotte doesn't even have standing feet (but she does have rubber type TPE and a foot plate).

Try that with a girl with thick thighs!.... Then again...

try getting a twiglet to stand like that (unless you are Psion or Sam ) and yes, although its not showing well she is free standing rather than against the wall.

so for posing my vote is either bigger thighs and a bit of weight (proportionate to her height) or light.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Tut, there was one reply when I started to respond
Old 03-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
Thanks. sounds like it was a "Brass Plate" change to me. Separation of entities for tax reasons or some such?
No, think of them as several competing businesses all controlled by one woman who is who brings Jinsan together for international trade. They are all completely seperate entities with their own moulds, their own Skeletons and in some cases their own blends of TPE.

Think of them more as hairdressers who own their own chair in a shared shop. Each one works for themselves but the shop itself brings in the business and they have to pay for the right to have their business within that shop.

They may share some products but not all and each one is different to the others but in order to have a chair in the shop you have to maintain a certain standard.

Its not one entity but a collective of seperate brands.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Silver Member

Thing is 140's are not an option these days

You just put her there to frustrate folk!

And having a 153 tells me that for me personally, anything shorter would not work either as a companion or photo model. !53 is the shorter side of perfect, 157 would be verging on too tall! So you'll understand why the 155 is tempting.

Why would the 155a be pulled by UKBF? Except in as much as they pulled Alyssa but she got through, eventually. I think one of the repercussions of this bloody Brexit might be that UKBF start slacking back a little on our imports because of the extra workload bringing in passata and brie! Maybe?

Ogsby
Old 03-01-2021, 11:46 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
Thing is 140's are not an option these days

You just put her there to frustrate folk!

And having a 153 tells me that for me personally, anything shorter would not work either as a companion or photo model. 153 is the shorter side of perfect, 157 would be verging on too tall! So you'll understand why the 155 is tempting.

Why would the 155a be pulled by UKBF? Except in as much as they pulled Alyssa but she got through, eventually. I think one of the repercussions of this bloody Brexit might be that UKBF start slacking back a little on our imports because of the extra workload bringing in passata and brie! Maybe?

Ogsby
Ah, but... The WM 157B was created specifically as her replacement when it started to become increasingly more difficult to import 140's anymore (the 140 had been WM's flagship model). It's designed to work well with the same heads so relatively narrow shoulders and smaller neck circumference so classic heads such as #31, #33, #34, #36, #56, #57, etc. work perfectly with that body as well as almost every head that has come after that.

Every girl is that little bit different and taking a straight comparrison based on size doesn't always work. Look at this

Maiko, the girl on the left diving into the chocolates is 155cm. The girl next to her right demanding a chocolate is Rhin Su Lin, who is currently on the 140.

A 157B in Maiko's place would look equally in scale with the 140.

How about this pic...

Thats Wych Hayzel on the 140 that time. The difference between them is not overall height but torso length. the 140 is taller than the 155 and the 156 is a damn site more than 1cm taller than the 155.

My worries on the 155A at 26kg stem from my chat with someone who works for Borderforce and their view seems more than a little based on weight. You are right, at 155 you would not expect a doll to be pulled where the guidance is 140 and some legitimate vendors will happily carry 145... but as I mentioned above, 158A's have been pulled... I think that if Andy had fought harder he would have got her back. I just mention it as would not like to see you in a position where you are either needing to fight to prove a dolls age or stuck waiting for Phil to fight for her eventual release.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the 155A but as I say, my discusion (which turned into something of a very heated debate) left me thinking that certain girls came with added risk of being delayed in their journey based on a mix of boob size, height and weight even where they are well over the 140 line in the sand. Don't for one moment think that I am saying that they are right in their views, just that I've peaked into their warped mindset which seems to go for every doll is a child doll until proven otherwise.

Also, I wouldn't bank on Borderforce slacking because they have hired loads more people and are apparently in the process of hiring loads more.

You describe the WM 153A as the shorter side of perfect so why not take a serious look at the YL155A which is closer to your WM's build than the WM 155A is... Plus of course she is made in the same factory although her TPE may be a little softer.

Anyway, don't rush into anything, there are a lot of girls available and one of them will have chatterboxes name on her.

All the best,

Shamus.