UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
I don't know if I have the TPE version or not, I assumed based on the description I was getting the Silicone one ( With the price reduced from £600 to £250, I thought this was a strong indicator too.), since I wanted a fully material compatible one for a Silicone body here. ( SinoDoll T95 R&S Torso )

The head does look like the advertised pictures.

3 pictures showing the head, the head and neck, since the neck is Silicone, and the mouth cavity.
Yeah, I agree with the others, she's definitely silicone, well that's impressive! Looking forward to getting mine next week although I've just done some more pics using my WM74 head with the IL150 bod and the combo is swiftly growing on me!
Old 02-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Bronze Member

Default IL Body gone and done it

Out of curiosity and then liking the body of an IL which looks silicone but is tpe I have just gone and ordered her thanks to Arthur! One girl gone and will be two in 2 weeks in.
I have Falcons doing a 6 month check on Tuesday when she comes so hope she comes after but I think before so will have to say its only a box!
Have to tidy dolls up so he can come into the frontroom and see more this time as didn't turn up in October.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Silver Member

Ha ha, glad to have helped with your choice! Yeah I'm rather taken with my IL150D and now have the Hiromi silicone head to match and am giving serious thought to getting another IL. The silicone is much softer than another silicone head I have and it's not particularly shiny so photographs quite nicely. The subtle skin shading and veins on the tpe bod are a nice touch, not too obvious but there if you look. Here's Hiromi (I like the name so it's stuck!). The 150D has a smallish frame but is nevertheless quite curvy and I'm having no problems finding clothes that fit.

Old 05-02-2023, 01:29 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Is there any word on when the sale will end? There's a body on there I'm very tempted by but still waiting receiving a payment before pulling the trigger.
Old 05-02-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
Is there any word on when the sale will end? There's a body on there I'm very tempted by but still waiting receiving a payment before pulling the trigger.
Hiya Ava,

Don't make it the SM155 from the pic as the pics are not of an SM 155.

The SM 155 is one of my favourite bodies and I would recomend it. Light (24kg), long arms, big but not stripper enhanced big boobs. Narrow shoulders, beautiful back, long slim legs. Absolutely love that body.... but the images on the site are not of the SM155. They're of an SE162.

SE is part of Jinsan (first cousin once removed sort of relationship) so they are not going to appear on the Lucid site so I'm going for the offer actually being for the SM155 but its not a great spec for the price (Non gel, non shrugging, non standing) when you compare her against the IL 156 that they have which is a much better spec.

I've written to Lucid about the mistake / price discrepancy but it's amongst several unrelated points and I've not yet received a reply.
Old 05-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Nope, not that one. The non standing option made sure she's never going to make it here.
It's the IL156, she just keeps drawing me back for another look.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
She looks tasty
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 05-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nope, not that one. The non standing option made sure she's never going to make it here.
Me too, very nice breasts

I've not bought her because I'm sort of hoping that they fix the price of the low spec SM 155D as there are always smaller shell girls here crying out for narrow shoulders and small circumference neck bodies in white or Natural so it's the perfect body but wrong spec for the price to get an invite.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Now then Mr Shamus, she'd be the ideal home for that 414 you got the other week if she's not already mounted. Not that I'm trying to deplete the stock before I find out if I can get one or not.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:32 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Ok, I'm so friggin weak...

But in my defence the JY161 was one of their flagship models at the Shanghai Expo.

I really gave everyone every chance to snap her up but this is the body that you missed (and in that skin tone).

The pics used on the Lucid site are not the best and didn't do the body justice. When she was still there this morning though... Well, it would be silly not to.

Apparently Candy has now decided that she wants that body.
Those JY Ladies really grab you by the wallet, dont they? She's gorgeous mate, I'm biding my time to pounce on another JY from Lucid, must have gel boobs and uterus. It'll be Suzy's new chassis as the poor girl has some mileage on her. That body, it it ever comes up on the site again, will deffo be a contender.