UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 31-01-2023, 07:08 PM

Again, it would be worth calling a couple of the UK sellers, to see if they can help or advise.

Online is great for many things, but sometimes, especially when it's a good few quid....speaking to the shop is just better.
Old 01-02-2023, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedoo View Post
Again, it would be worth calling a couple of the UK sellers, to see if they can help or advise.

Online is great for many things, but sometimes, especially when it's a good few quid....speaking to the shop is just better.
ok will do thanks
Old 01-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Active New Member

I had a Sugarbabe uterus doll but there wasn't enough material around her naughty bits; when I spread her legs for the first time and the cavern opened up before me I realised I hadn't dressed for going potholing.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Bronze Member

I have only one which in the real world would be a silicone babe. As most of mine have big boobs( my choice) but with curves to go with it even my torsos. Being on IG and Twitter there are more babes with big boobs with more likes being given than smaller. I for one don't like small ones.
As for weight you don't know until you pick them up as I have 2 x 150 one's heavier than the other because of her butt! My 45kg Indiana is better than my 39kg to move.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedoo View Post
So they have bodies people/customers want ? That doesn't make them "ugly".

They are clearly exactly as they are intended to be.
Horses for courses, I appreciate some guys might like that style, I find it ugly however. The problem is mostly the skinny legs, its a huge turn off on the female form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Actually, I might be wrong but didn't you have a 151C and got rid of her? I may have completely the wrong person.
Yes that was me, YL151C was an attractive doll but I still found it too heavy ( hence why I said 25-26kg ) but I wasnt happy with the quality of TPE from YL either, it was very flakey and bits peeling off everywhere.

I wouldnt get a TPE doll again ( unless it was a Mizuwali Phoebe or Ariel. ), TPE is too weak and frail material and I dont like that it is porous.

I hope to get a silicone doll sometime in future, when Ive got a bit of spare money.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Banned

With the exception of the old wire fingers issues I've never found TPE to be a particular weak material.

That first YL151C that I bought before you only issue that she has is that because I was so impressed with her she got posed to death for photoshoot after photshoot and eventually she developed a weak hip so she could not stand anymore.

No worries, she got moved to the bed and I got another two of that body. Not new but pretty much as new (both were/still are virgins).The new one's have gel chests which for that model I don't like as much as the soft solids. One of them had gripping hands and that feature is a serious improvement.

Honestly though I think that he first one ws still the best. Only girl thats ever lived here who could stand unaided, one foot in front of the other (with serious amounts of pillows and duvets off shot, lol).

Never had any issues with YL girls with flaking skin. Think that the worst TPE I've had was the 166C who has developed minor localised surface cracking (of all the placed its neck and shoulders. No biggy, its not life threatening for her. Just another repair that I need to queue up.

Silicone is certainly more robust but my thinking is that the brightest stars burn the shortest and whilst I'll say nothing against Silicone as appreciate beauty in all its forms, in my experience with a bit of makeup the realism of some TPE is are just jaw dropping... But like having a dog you know that love them as much as you do, you are like as not going to outlive them where I read somewhere that many (cared for) silicone girls have a life expectancy of 50+ years so likely to still be here when we're not... Or at least when we are unable to lift them.

Even at a 10-15 year life expectancy for TPE girls though, they still last longer than any of my marraiges have
Old 03-02-2023, 12:26 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Even at a 10-15 year life expectancy for TPE girls though, they still last longer than any of my marraiges have

Yup, couldn't agree more...
Old 03-02-2023, 05:31 PM
Diamond Member

My longest was 17yrs so im determined me and Emma will beat that. Even if she ends up like triggers broom

Old 06-02-2023, 07:48 AM
Silver Member

Hiya mate, ok, I've owned a few JY's and one Irontec. Both fantastic brands that you wont go wrong with but at the end of the day, I currently own 3 JY's and a WM, so theres a hint

Personally, I agree 100% with Shamus on this, JY wins out for me purely because I happen to think they make the prettiest faces, heres the last lady to join me from Lucid;

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/n...ex-doll_160861

Ami, she's a stunner, originally bought as a new body for Suzy, but she's such a cutey she kept her chassis (Suzy is still queen bee though!).
I have already got my eye on a new JY, again from Lucid, but have a few pesky "bills" to pay before I can spoil myself/Suzy
Gel boobs are definately my fave (of my 4 girls I have 1 x E cup solid, 1 x E cup hollow, 1 x D cup gel, and 1 x Ludicrous cup gel filled). Gel filled are lovely, and though I'm aware of the potential issues with them long term, have had no problems yet.
For me personally, JY do feel slightly more cuddly and soft than my irontec, but my irontec was a few years back and I appreciate the industry seems to be moving at lightspeed regarding TPE mixes.
To be fair, you're stuck between 2 great manufacturers, I don't think you'de be dissapointed with either, but personally, i'd lean towards JY.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zovrid Squeeler View Post
I had a Sugarbabe uterus doll but there wasn't enough material around her naughty bits; when I spread her legs for the first time and the cavern opened up before me I realised I hadn't dressed for going potholing.
ha ha cheers