UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2022, 02:04 PM

Default Greetings from us.

Hi folks, just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum members.

Only recently come round to the idea of purchasing our first doll. When I say our, I mean my wife and I. We're just turned 40, with what id call a very healthy sex life. Our ideas, role play and kinks often lead us to the realm of a 3rd or indeed a 4th person. Now this is a line we honestly don't trust ourselves to cross, therefore the idea occurred to acquire a lovely lady doll. This would fill both our immediate kinks.. ffm, lesbian, etc etc. With a further purchase of a male counterpart to fulfill some others....

So that's where we're at. We're researching the models, looking at the prices and practicalities and looking to hear other peoples opinions and experiences. Esp if you've done similar things with your partner.

I looked at the idea of giving an existing doll a home but not sure how I'd feel about the hygiene aspect, although chances are id prob be as fussy about sanitising a brand new lady, as I would a Preloved one and obv the lower cost would be ideal for our first purchase.

Also as this lady would be as active in the bed as my wife and I, I'd be interested in some recommendations for the more robust and receptive lady's. My wife is very tactile so feel is very important. boobs. Pussy. Arse etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Oh I'm a photographer to, so some photos would no doubt be taken and prob shared.

D