UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Dolls Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-02-2024, 07:55 AM
Jimiegg Jimiegg is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 5
Smile Looking for a Doll

Hi everyone,
Wanted to experience with doll.
If anyone have one to offer please feel free to contact and price etc can be discussed. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-02-2024, 07:20 AM
Jedzed's Avatar
Jedzed Jedzed is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Too much in the past
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimiegg View Post
Hi everyone,
Wanted to experience with doll.
If anyone have one to offer please feel free to contact and price etc can be discussed. Thanks
Where are you? Would you be prepared to travel to collect one?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-02-2024, 09:02 PM
Jimiegg Jimiegg is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 5
Post Good evening

Could i have some pic and info about doll as i just start my journey here, also if you could please tell whereabouts you are and whats your best price?
Thanks for response
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-02-2024, 09:05 PM
Jimiegg Jimiegg is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedzed View Post
Where are you? Would you be prepared to travel to collect one?
Hi,
Thanks for response. Could you tell me bit more about doll as its just beginning of my journey , and where abouts you are ? Im in Cambridge if price is sensible i can come
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-02-2024, 09:54 PM
Jimiegg Jimiegg is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 5
Default

Thanks for response, I'm in Cambridgeshire so it's all depends on price and of I would be able to see it and get some info before as im newbie in this.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Jedzed's Avatar
Jedzed Jedzed is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Too much in the past
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimiegg View Post
Thanks for response, I'm in Cambridgeshire so it's all depends on price and of I would be able to see it and get some info before as im newbie in this.
Thanks
Hi Jimi.

I’m in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The two dolls I have are both fairly new. I bought them only last month but my personal circumstances are changing and my partner, with whom I’m now planning a future and she’s moving in with me, isn’t so keen on me having three dolls at home. She’s happy for me to keep my original one though.

So, they’re in excellent condition and I’ve been meticulous with cleaning and hygiene.


If you’d like to see photos of them then go into my album, “Jedzed’s ladies” and you’ll see a number of pictures of them there.
But here’s a picture of each of them anyway.




This is Thea. She’s the Neodoll Sugar Babe Bianca model sold by Lucid Toys. If you go onto their website you can find all her statistics. She’s 157cm tall. I have another buyer also interested in her if he can arrange a courier to collect.
Price is negotiable - I paid £895.95 for her brand new.





This is Isabella. She’s a Neodoll Sugar Babe Freda model. Also purchased for £895.95 from Lucid Toys. 148cm tall. Again, immaculate condition.

I’d give you the original wigs that came with the doll. Wigs are easily available on Amazon - Haircube and Esmee are very good companies I’ve found. I’ll also supply the heating rod, douche and blanket that came with the doll.
In both cases I still have the original boxes and packaging if you wanted them transported or prefer to transport them yourself. You’d have to arrange a courier yourself, but I would prefer you came to see them so that you’re satisfied
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-02-2024, 12:40 PM
Jedzed's Avatar
Jedzed Jedzed is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Too much in the past
Posts: 281
Default

If you think you might be interested then let me know and I’ll ask Tommo, the site administrator to email you with my mobile no.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-02-2024, 01:12 PM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is online now
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The Pond
Posts: 11,472
Default

Jedzed, please post a listing in the FOR SALE section.
__________________


- - -
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Jedzed's Avatar
Jedzed Jedzed is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Too much in the past
Posts: 281
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Jedzed, please post a listing in the FOR SALE section.
OK will do.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Jimiegg Jimiegg is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedzed View Post
Hi Jimi.

I’m in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The two dolls I have are both fairly new. I bought them only last month but my personal circumstances are changing and my partner, with whom I’m now planning a future and she’s moving in with me, isn’t so keen on me having three dolls at home. She’s happy for me to keep my original one though.

So, they’re in excellent condition and I’ve been meticulous with cleaning and hygiene.


If you’d like to see photos of them then go into my album, “Jedzed’s ladies” and you’ll see a number of pictures of them there.
But here’s a picture of each of them anyway.




This is Thea. She’s the Neodoll Sugar Babe Bianca model sold by Lucid Toys. If you go onto their website you can find all her statistics. She’s 157cm tall. I have another buyer also interested in her if he can arrange a courier to collect.
Price is negotiable - I paid £895.95 for her brand new.





This is Isabella. She’s a Neodoll Sugar Babe Freda model. Also purchased for £895.95 from Lucid Toys. 148cm tall. Again, immaculate condition.

I’d give you the original wigs that came with the doll. Wigs are easily available on Amazon - Haircube and Esmee are very good companies I’ve found. I’ll also supply the heating rod, douche and blanket that came with the doll.
In both cases I still have the original boxes and packaging if you wanted them transported or prefer to transport them yourself. You’d have to arrange a courier yourself, but I would prefer you came to see them so that you’re satisfied


Thankks for response they look gorgeous but if the price is right i could have only one of them so if you could pm me price and ill see whats gonna be total for me to come pick it up. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.