UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-11-2022, 07:59 AM

Default older man now thinking of a partner of sorts

A BIG hello to all, name is Tom and, just a little while ago, my wife died , just driped down dead in front of me, now feel very empty as is the home and my first thoughts was " what about a sex doll type companion????"; here are t5hree of the ones i find very near to my good ladies atributes !!!! shall we sat,

STARPERY either AMY or URSULA or perhaps NEOJOY ASHANTI

These are the ones i do like, but, being a newbie as said, i am not sure which if any would be the best; finnish, delivery condition faults etc etc, hope you lot out there can help me out and i will be very grateful indeed...

My very best regards to aLL...............macc.
Old 15-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

👋🏼 Welcome!

Do consider the weight of these girls, they can be a bit of a surprise.

As a first doll, you might want to aim at the cheaper end and learn from your mistakes rather than spending thousands and making a goof.

I would suggest you look at or below the 35Kg mark, which rules out Ashanti!

Just my opinion.

- - -
Old 15-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Active New Member

Welcome to the forums . . . yes, weight is huge thing in my opinion. I think I have suggested this before but a good idea is to put a box on the bathroom scales and fill with anything heavy you can find until you get to the weight of your proposed doll. It doesn’t give you any idea of what it like to man handle a life size doll round but at least it gives you an idea of the kind of weight you are going to be dealing with before you splash out your hard earned cash.
Old 15-11-2022, 08:45 AM

Thanks for the reply, yes, i have looked at some others but, and this for me at any rate is the main factor, they do not give an over all look that reminds me of how my wife looked, as such!!, but do take your point, perhaps then i won`t be getting a doll, a great shame........

Thanks and my very best regards. macc
Old 15-11-2022, 08:50 AM
Active New Member

Hi Macc

So sorry for your loss.

As for dolls I'd also strongly recommend going for a lighter weight doll such as Kimber. She's a great girl and will teach you lots about handling TPE ladies without breaking your back or your bank.

While there are success stories out there where a first doll is a £5000 500kg monster there are a LOT more "omg the weight/uncanny valley got to sell her only one day old" posts in the sales sections on the forums.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome Tom,
and commiserations to your loss. But with all grief and desire for a replacement to fill the void, please don't ignore advice here. There have been so many who ended up selling the doll as they haven't been able to handle the weight without damaging the doll or even their backs.

Silicone dolls are more realistic and mostly lighter than TPE dolls of the same height but more expensive. With a good vendor you might be able to get the head and body of different manufacturers to find the right balance to have a good first one. About 30 kg is the limit I would go for to be able to handle her - ymmv.

On the other hand you might probably not want to be too near to your wives appearance or the doll might always remind you of her. Going different without going too young might not be the worst of ideas.

CST has also some realistic faces which are more mature and their bodies are not that heavy. I have two of their dolls and really like them as partners.

Good luck finding your partner and welcome aboard.

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 15-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Part of the Furniture

Hey Macc,

So sorry to hear of your situation.

A doll can fill a void, but they can only do that if you fill them with love first.

Weight is an important factor, more so if you intend to move them about regularly. I have a girl who is 43KG and even with years of experience and no major medical conditions to hamper me, a day of shooting photos with her leaves me aching.

I actually had the pleasure of a Starpery 165 staying for a week. She was 50KG as a full silicone girl, and was a real armful to move about due to her weight and physical proportions. Amazing to cuddle up to though!

If you intend to get her in to bed and leave her there it becomes less of an issue, but bear in mind she will need cleaning and care which involves moving her about to some degree.

HTH

Welcome again

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 15-11-2022, 09:47 AM
Active New Member

I hope this has helped macc, as least if nothing else it may have stopped you making an expensive mistake.

Totally agree with everything said here . . . I’ve lost count of the number of fantastic looking dolls I’ve seen then only to look at the details and see the weight and then realise ownership is just not feasible, well at least not for me. If a doll manufacturer managed to come up with a reasonably priced realistic looking doll that weighed about 15kg they would clean up. I do wonder why one of the larger manufactures has not produced a realistic textile/fabric doll, I really think that might be the way to go.
Old 15-11-2022, 10:03 AM
Diamond Member

Hi macc. Welcome to the forum and im so sorry to hear about your loss. If you let us know where in the country you are then one of our members might consider letting you meet their girls so you can see what they are like before you spend any money. Its something i have done recently and i know a few others have offered.
Also you say you're an older guy, we have members who are well into retirement age that manage although thats probably more through experience. I was shocked when my first girl arrived but i soon got used to her.
Ive been given 3 dolls by new owners who couldnt cope with them and i imagine it must be quite heart breaking not to mention the financial loss.
I wouldnt dismiss the idea just yet as they are very rewarding, stick around and get some advice before making a decision.
All the best.

Old 15-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Macc, I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will stick around and chat and get more advice, and hopefully find what you are looking for.