UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Sold items. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2024, 02:17 PM

Default SOLD: 6YE N21 Head, Irontech Miki Head, 6YE 150cm body

£150 ovno.

Here we have my beloved Olivia, she is a 6YE Premium or, Neodoll Allure. Olivia was my first ever doll and, I’ve owned her from new purchasing from Lucid Toys on 15th December 2022.

For those that are unaware, I’m younger than most of you but was diagnosed with arthritis as a child which makes lifting heavy items quite difficult. This meant my prerequisites for a doll were lightweight, petite and cheap. I had no idea if id ever get on with dolls which is why cheap was an important factor when ordering Olivia but, she’s shown me the way and, as I completed my order for my 6th doll I’ve decided Olivia has to go to make some room, she’s also been neglected recently which definitely confirms this is the right decision.

This is a bit of a different sale so, what I’m actually selling is the two heads, they’re sold together with all the additional accessories and clothing for £150 ovno, the 6YE body is included for free simply because I don’t think it’s in a saleable condition, there’s a defects list below but, everything comes as one package and, anything you don’t want can be sold/discarded/donated. As an FYI Miki’s head is slightly more orange than the body but, it’s still a really cute head.

I’ve cleaned everything trifold, all orifices have been cleaned with a mild solution of Milton (baby bottle sterilising fluid), then rinsed before cleaning with a more pleasant smelling solution. I’ve used antibacterial spray and, a tea-tree body scrub on the TPE outer body as this has antibacterial properties with a final wash in a more pleasant smelling shower gel. The body and heads were then powdered to make her skin silky smooth.

This is strictly collection only or, I can deliver locally on a pence per mile basis (price to be agreed and paid before I set off and, would be non-refundable if you decided the doll isn’t for you. I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and am available most evenings and weekends. I cannot and will not ship with a courier, I really don’t want to explain what’s inside the box which is my reasoning for this - if you’d like to explore a courier, I’m more than happy to tape the box up for you but, I feel this is quite risky as I don’t really want to accept returns - I list things very honestly and, my hope here is Olivia goes to someone who appreciates her and, get’s enjoyment from her being around.

As a word of caution, if tall, big breasts and very curvy is your thing, Olivia is not the doll for you, she’s very very petite (one of the most petite dolls we’re allowed in the UK), has an A/B cup breast size (sold as a B cup but is more 28A than 32B).

She would be a brilliant starter doll or, a fantastic companion doll for someone’s collection but, please do not expect something state of the art, she’s very budget and there’s absolutely no hiding that.

If you’d like any more information about her body/dimensions they can be found on the 6YE website:

https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/...-sex-doll.html

Known Defects:

Feet both chewed but does have standing.
Both shoulder shrugs loose
Left hand - index finger and pinky broken
Fingers are wired so twisted
Right hip quite stiff
Right ankle loose
Small marks over body
Internal staining inside vagina
Vaginal opening cut incorrectly and glued internally to repair, repair has resolved this issue but being honest about the defect.
There’s also internal staining in the vaginal entry, approximately the first 1.5-2cm is stained (I used an old trainer sock as a plug after use and then forgot about it for a few hours, typically the sock was dark coloured and, by the time I’d come back, she was internally stained) this experience taught me to use condoms with my dolls and, I’ve used them ever since but, Olivia hasn’t been used sexually for at least 6 months.
Anal entry is perfectly acceptable with minimal usage and no issues (I don’t believe the anal entry has ever been used bareback).

Included:

6YE premium/Neodoll Allure 150cm Body light tan (B Cup)

6YE N21 Head/Neodoll Allure Riya light tan

IronTech/Neodoll Girlfriend Miki head - tan.

2x Brown eyes
Copper wig
2x blonde wigs
1x grey wig
1x wig cap
Peach jumper
Blue denim skirt
2 sets of PJ’s
Purple thong
Grey bra
White bra
2x panties
2x Cami/vest tops
1 pair pink slippers
1x pivot neck bolt
Spare Eyelashes
Comb
Gloves
Warming wand
Instructions
Original box

Higher resolution images can be seen on here:

https://ibb.co/album/j6dBCn

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask but, please only enquire if you are genuinely interested and can offer Olivia a home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3042.jpg (21.2 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3043.jpg (21.2 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3044.jpg (21.5 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3045.jpg (21.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3046.jpg (26.4 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3049.jpg (23.7 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3048.jpg (22.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3050.jpg (24.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3051.jpg (24.4 KB, 56 views)

Ordered: Zelex SLE 165D

Doll Gallery link is below:

https://ibb.co/album/0qdbHs

Discord - AbiLiv#2712
Insta - The_Billionaire_Girls

Last edited by algaeholics; 18-04-2024 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Error correction.
Old 09-04-2024, 12:53 PM

Reduced - £125

Ordered: Zelex SLE 165D

Doll Gallery link is below:

https://ibb.co/album/0qdbHs

Discord - AbiLiv#2712
Insta - The_Billionaire_Girls
Old 09-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Active New Member

Default Doll

Sent PM
Old 18-04-2024, 11:16 AM