UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks for the detailed reply shamus. I live around half an hour from lucidtoys so if i do take the plunge ill arrange a visit. Just noticed kimbers are tan colour so as i like the firedoll alora and its natural shade. Sounds good between 2 TPE girls . Especially with our energy increases . Tpe sandwich id be. Lol
Though i may have to reconsider the body as around 40kg will be to heavy.
Buying a doll is never easy i guess
Old 28-10-2021, 04:40 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
Thanks for the detailed reply shamus. I live around half an hour from lucidtoys so if i do take the plunge ill arrange a visit. Just noticed kimbers are tan colour so as i like the firedoll alora and its natural shade. Sounds good between 2 TPE girls . Especially with our energy increases . Tpe sandwich id be. Lol
Though i may have to reconsider the body as around 40kg will be to heavy.
Buying a doll is never easy i guess
Contact LT via their site ask to see warehouse pics. Visit them, nice clean place and don't make you feel embarrassed either. Been 3 times now.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:00 PM
Legendary Member

Glorificus from PD & the Girls

My Gabrielle is a Fire-Doll 164D:

Very nice, but quite a bit heavier than the advertised weight of 39Kg. I'd say she's at least 3 or 4kg heavier than that.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Site Owner

Welcome to the UK forum

I totally agree with everything everyone's said above, I nearly didn't reply, because I didn't think I could add anything of value, however, I have thought of a few things to say.

Firstly TPE of all brands and blends the texture and feel is amazing and when they are freshly powdered up😻💕🥰 they feel fantastic.

I believe there's been very few issues with a Kimber, in many cases her face isn't everyone's cup of tea, although I quite like her myself, I haven't got around to buying one myself yet. Firedoll's they don't inspire me, I actually had one on order from a UK vendor, a special with various options that they were offering available at that time, although they hadn't made one up to that point,, I spent six months watching videos sent of various stages of fuck ups, I was offered a refund at an early stage, they do cheap and quick, they cannot comprehend someone waiting for them to have improvements made to a doll, they gave up trying in the end, I had my money refunded, I was glad it didn't work out, by this time standard Firedolls were available through more vendors both here in the UK and other countries, I know of many issues with these dolls, they also have some good reviews, they are very hit-and-miss.

Seth speaks very wisely, if I had £750 I would wait for the dream girl to appear on the forum, you may need to travel though, you have been here since April, in that time several WM's have been for sale, and many were under that price. Folks come here to sell their dolls even WM166c they and can't lift out the box when they arrive, they haven't relised this girl is going to be heavier than they think, she ain't going to be jumping out of her box and spreading her legs on the bed, it will be hard work at first. Never underestimate their weight.

All the best

Tommo.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 28-10-2021 at 05:56 PM.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Banned

Just taken a look. The breasts on that one that you are looking at are wrong. She's not a 166C. The girl called Wendy is a 166C.

A worrying thing there is that they have two variants and you need to ensure that you are buying the lighter (38kg), larger breasted! one... if indeed you buy either of those as that one is a copy of the WM 166C.

Of course, ideal world you would be buying the real thing rather than a Firedoll copy. But of course, living in an ideal world costs and for a first doll that can be a really expensive lesson. When you do get to buying a 166C (which you may decide not to do with your first) you would be better off with the real thing. See here:

https://thesexdollboutique.com/colle...cm-wm-sex-doll

she's 32kg unlike the Firedoll copy 166C at 38kg. But of course for a WM she's also £1340 (plus you would want to add gripping hands to that).

Ok, being fair to the others here... Same girl different quality sites:
https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-He...ca-C-Cup-model
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...th-273-head-b/
https://siliconelovers.com/collectio...66cm-c-cup-273

Don't just check the headline price but rather check what exactly you are getting for your money.

In general with dolls take the weight and at least double it to get some idea as to what they are actually like to lift. It's not like lifting weights as their weight is not evenly distributed and at times it can feel like wrestling with a greased up anaconda (but worth it ).

If you decide that you want to stick with Lucid then I would perhaps concentrate on the Irontech (#1) and SM ranges. Irontech have exceptional skeletons, SM has exceptional TPE. If ever those two got together whats the betting that they would use SM skeletons with Irontech TPE

HTH,

Shamus.

#1 produced as OEM products for Lucid. Although not officially Irontech they are made in the same factory, using the same moulds, the same TPE and the same Skeletons... And generally also come complete with an Irontech pamphlet and Irontech blue sleeping bag. I'm happy to refer to them as Irontechs even though that may not be 100% factually correct.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Banned

ey up matey

we crossed but both of us incorporated that warning about the weight ... We should stop doing that as if we just let them all buy the girls they fall for thinking that they lift way more than that in the gym we could then mop them all up at a third of the cost without them ever having made it out of their boxes

Ok, ok... I'll play nice and keep warning people
Old 28-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Legendary Member

A point I would add about my Fire-Doll is that the TPE when she first arrived was very smelly and it took quite a while for the smell to dissipate. JY and WM girls fresh out of the box have very little smell, in my experience.

There have been reports of the TPE tearing under the armpits of some Fire-Dolls and I have an issue with a slight split on one of Gabrielle's knees - probably my own fault for leaving her sitting for too long.

On the plus side, the skeleton of mine is very well adjusted.

And she is very photogenic
Old 28-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
A point I would add about my Fire-Doll is that the TPE when she first arrived was very smelly and it took quite a while for the smell to dissipate. JY and WM girls fresh out of the box have very little smell, in my experience.

There have been reports of the TPE tearing under the armpits of some Fire-Dolls and I have an issue with a slight split on one of Gabrielle's knees - probably my own fault for leaving her sitting for too long.

On the plus side, the skeleton of mine is very well adjusted.

And she is very photogenic
I have a firedoll head from lucid and she stunk of coconuts for well over a year, it was almost overwhelming. shes not too bad now but you can still smell it. No idea why they would add a smell to the tpe blend. I hate coconut and if she'd have been intended to share a bed with me I'd have been gutted cos there's no way I could have slept next to her.

glorificus
Old 28-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I have no advice, as I haven't yet tried a TPE girl, but---
to the forum and the world of love dolls.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 28-10-2021, 11:18 PM
Bronze Member

You and your lovely dolls have given me alot to think about. Ive been saving since april and i think i can wait abit longer and keep saving to get my dream girl.

I will take the advice of waiting for something to come up in a sale or pre owned. Another 6 months ill be able to buy a top quality doll.
I may buy a alora head on its own to practice doing different types of make up to keep me occupied.

I think a natural long torso medium weight doll ill evetually go for though hard to know those stats as venders dont do inner leg stats.

Again thanks to you all for your helpful replies and greetings. So many views and replys in a short time.

Glorificus