UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 20-01-2022, 05:19 PM

Default A1 Service

Ordered a YL151C From Paul at CC and was very happy with the service. Quick to reply to emails, No stringing me along . I was told it would be 7 -9 weeks for delivery and it was 9 weeks 4 days..damned near enough on the estimate ! .
Paul offered door to door service with his own driver at a fraction of the usual cost . Only charged me £50 ! . I do understand his drive had to come up this way anyway but even so... I got a bag of goodies thrown in too which are good quality and greatly appreciated .
Delivery driver was a nice polite guy ,turned up on time in a plain white van . Box just had black shrink wrap around it with Fragile tape around it... no one would have a scooby doo what was inside. Delivered calmly and swiftly into the house . No fuss , no hassle.
Been worried for months about the logistics and delivery. I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND CC for the professionalism throughout. I would also advise you go for the door to door delivery as it saves hassle and/or worrying about nosey neighbours or sniggering courier drivers .
Deffo use CC again ! Thanks guys
Old 20-01-2022, 05:23 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Glad to hear your doll has arrived safely. Cloud Climax are excellent, I purchased both my dolls from them and their driver Les brought both in his white van. My second doll was also a YL151C.

Hope to see pictures of your new girl soon.

Old 20-01-2022, 06:04 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Congrats on your new girl arriving safely.

I have just ordered a WM174G from CC and Paul helped me through the process, as she will be my first 'luxury' doll and a lot of money to risk; threw in a couple of discounts too. I don't know what the future holds as production will soon be held up for two weeks due to the CNY, but very happy with Paul's service so far.
Old 20-01-2022, 08:26 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Nice to hear about your service with Cloud Climax I been have a look on there myself last couple of days at their in-stock girls.

What you want with a third? You have me and my sister?!!

Chloe however might have something to say on the situation judging by that remark ^...