UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 15-07-2022, 02:04 PM

Default Greetings from us.

Hi folks, just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum members.

Only recently come round to the idea of purchasing our first doll. When I say our, I mean my wife and I. We're just turned 40, with what id call a very healthy sex life. Our ideas, role play and kinks often lead us to the realm of a 3rd or indeed a 4th person. Now this is a line we honestly don't trust ourselves to cross, therefore the idea occurred to acquire a lovely lady doll. This would fill both our immediate kinks.. ffm, lesbian, etc etc. With a further purchase of a male counterpart to fulfill some others....

So that's where we're at. We're researching the models, looking at the prices and practicalities and looking to hear other peoples opinions and experiences. Esp if you've done similar things with your partner.

I looked at the idea of giving an existing doll a home but not sure how I'd feel about the hygiene aspect, although chances are id prob be as fussy about sanitising a brand new lady, as I would a Preloved one and obv the lower cost would be ideal for our first purchase.

Also as this lady would be as active in the bed as my wife and I, I'd be interested in some recommendations for the more robust and receptive lady's. My wife is very tactile so feel is very important. boobs. Pussy. Arse etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Oh I'm a photographer to, so some photos would no doubt be taken and prob shared.

D
Old 15-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Banned

good luck with that. non of mine will have sex with me.

Also, their pronouns are she/her. If you refer to them a dolls they expect shiny things or shoes to compensate them for the mental anguish that you subjected them to.

Wecome to the forum.

Shamus.
Old 15-07-2022, 03:33 PM
Part of the Furniture

Clancol.

I cant give any advice on the 3somes etc, I haven't been intimate with a breather in a LOOOOOOOOONG time

I'm guessing you're going to want to go TPE as you'll have far more choice at the lower pricing end. It's just how it is, TPE is cheaper than Silicone. That doesnt translate to worse.

Think about weight, You and the Missus may like the idea of a Thicc girl to play with, but a 40+ KG girl is not easily moved in bed, especially during passionate times.

If you intend to play PC Wibble hides his truncheon, think about an insert VJ rather than fixed. Simply put they look the same on the outside, but an insert is easier to clean up after the fact and, if its too tight, you can swap it out for something you fit in.

Regardless of silicone or TPE choice both will need powdering with Talc or Corn Flour so the skin feels smooth, otherwise they can be quite tacky to the touch.

Last point. Gel breasts. Always get gel breasts. Trust me.

HTH

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 15-07-2022, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
..Think about weight, You and the Missus may like the idea of a Thicc girl to play with, but a 40+ KG girl is not easily moved in bed, especially during passionate times...
This is a very important point.
My own girl is mid range at about 35Kg and I thought that would be easily manageable but this is not so (or my super-strength is fading).
New lighter weight dolls are just coming to the fore so they may be worth looking at for Bedroom shenanigans.
Also don't use one of those push fit head adaptors (go for a screw one (F'narr F'narr)) as it may be quite a mood killer if the action is interrupted with a cry of "Oh, her head has fallen off !!"

Just one more thing.
Welcome to the forum.
Old 15-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Diamond Member

welcome, i don't have a tpe or silicon girl but from what i have read here you can't be too rough with them they rip easily especially tpe so be careful moving them around and real careful with bdsm.

carlys_guy
Old 15-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I can't answer any of your specific questions but will give you s few of my thoughts.

As said above, gel breasts. Everytime.

Shop budget, base models or perhaps seconds if new, consider 2ndhand also. There's a very real chance one or both of you will be creeped out with a doll.

Women tend to be more sensual than men. Taste, touch, smell. It'll be odd for sure and it doesn't really replicate another living being. You may get on great guns and I hope you do but be prepared not to although don't bolt the door.

Oh, as also said, keep the weight down. Low 30s kg or below if possible.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Banned

Ok, more serious response.

TPE is pretty robust but the hands are fragile. Doesn't matter if you go for the cheapest of the cheap or the most expensive on the market. You have to be really carefull of their fingers. New gripping hands are better than the old wire fingers but it is still the achilies heal of TPE girls.

Lucid toys sell some at a resonable price but you have top remember that you are buying what they have, you are not buying the girl in the picture ho may be a different skin tone / wig / eyes / makeup etc.

They do have some JY's in (They call them Sugar babes) at a very reasonable price (Around £950) for standing / shrugging girls with Uterus function and gel breasts. As mentioned by others though, just watch that weight.

Hang on a sec let me see if I can find one.... Why am I feeling guilty here as if I'm condemning her ... Repeat to self.... She's not an Elf, she's not an Elf... Ok, try this one.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll-156149

Looks a real sweetie.

36kg so at the upper end of what you should consider. But great spec and only £800.... Actually 170cm and only 36kg... Hold the phone... You may have to buy her quick before I end up sending out another golden ticket.

I digress.

It doesn't say gel chesticles in the description but it does at the top of the page.

If you buy from Lucid make sure that you take a copy of the page that you purchase from in case there is any discrepancy between what you think you have ordered and the girl that is delivered.

Other brands that they stock worth considering are Soulmate (which are really SM's). Allure (which are really 6YE's), and Racy which are in reality Irontechs.

Every manufacturers girls feels, smells, moves, looks, completely differently. But any of the brands mentioned are worth considering.

Shamus.

p.s. Ava Love, if you think that the girls that you currently have do not replicate another living being, try a YL. I genuinely cannot tell the difference in touch between my YL151C (the solid breasted one) and a breather.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:48 PM

Thanks for all the input.
Must admit it's been the sugerbabes that have grabbed our attention. Price and spec seems decent esp with the uterus and gel breasts.

Although we're rather taken with the faces on the images used for some of the Xy doll's, obv I know the images aren't an exact representation, but how are these models generally considered? They have a silicone face. Guess swapping the heads could be an option down the line.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...-misa-r-155698
Old 15-07-2022, 07:52 PM

She has a lovely expressive face.

Old 15-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Part of the Furniture

Misa is beautiful. Tommo has a Misa at the Towers and I think he was pretty impressed with her.

Some XYDoll info on this forum

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=15176

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=14880

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=12694

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=15649

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet