UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-07-2022, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
The ones available on Lucid have gel breasts and the upgraded uterus. Sophie only has the latter as she predates the introduction of gel breasts. I've had her since July 2019.

Hi Sophie,

we've missed you bab.

Oh yes. We've been missing you as well PD.

All the Elves and Pixies here wanted to send love n hugs to.... I thought you wanted to send them to PD.... No, he's not the pirate... Morgana.

Does noone here want to say welcome back PD?... Who's that at the back with their hand up... Ok, Natasha, representing the short ears, wanted to say welcome home matey

... You Elves are becoming a bunch of mercenaries.... I'm sure that he'll get around to letting some Elves come to stay with him.... Well Fenn's in the Channel islands so you do have some representation... Yes, ok, I'll work on him.

Shamus

Last edited by shamus; 16-07-2022 at 10:23 AM.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:21 AM

Did anyone have done images of their jy lady's, if they have gel breasts on a smaller b c d cup?
Old 16-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Diamond Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.. Not JY but 2 of my WM girls have gel breasts. C and d cup and both feel amazing.

Old 16-07-2022, 03:06 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
WM girls have gel breasts. C and d cup and both feel amazing.
Would like to add A cup to that too.
Old 16-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have both male and female dolls, all WM. I hope you find the perfect one for you and your missus

Old 16-07-2022, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Hi and welcome to the forum.. Not JY but 2 of my WM girls have gel breasts. C and d cup and both feel amazing.
Do u have any photos?

Thanks to everyone for their input and the welcome.
Old 16-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Sophie,

we've missed you bab.

Oh yes. We've been missing you as well PD.

All the Elves and Pixies here wanted to send love n hugs to.... I thought you wanted to send them to PD.... No, he's not the pirate... Morgana.

Does noone here want to say welcome back PD?... Who's that at the back with their hand up... Ok, Natasha, representing the short ears, wanted to say welcome home matey

... You Elves are becoming a bunch of mercenaries.... I'm sure that he'll get around to letting some Elves come to stay with him.... Well Fenn's in the Channel islands so you do have some representation... Yes, ok, I'll work on him.

Shamus
Cheers mate, much appreciated Was saying to a friend here this afternoon that I must try to do a new photo session with one of the girls.

Need to ask an Elf to come to stay here. Have thought about asking Charlot, the SE 167.
Old 16-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Cheers mate, much appreciated Was saying to a friend here this afternoon that I must try to do a new photo session with one of the girls.

Need to ask an Elf to come to stay here. Have thought about asking Charlot, the SE 167.
It would keep you in the good books of a lot of Elves.

I know Charlotte. Head #21. very nice matey. SL have her listed as Holly. That head would really well work with your tribe as she's got that same grown up, confident look about her. And her ears are not insignificant (thats a good thing). Not exactly WM #302 big but big enough that they won't disappear under a wig.

Lol. never mind insignificant things like boob sizes, where are the ear measurements in the manufacturer blurb

Its #22 who I'm pondering sending a golden ticket to, as she has that cute, slighlty mischievious look that fits in with girls here like River, Brook, Hayzel, Tulip, Crocus and Daffodil. Probably with the 151 body (gorgeous legs) rather than the 150 that she is generally shown with.

Unfortunately WM 160A (possibly) and WM #432 (definitely) are also demanding passage to the shire

On the bodies front things are really difficult now as there are so many great Jinsan bods to choose from. Some of the taller lasses are true stunners... Although... Really not sure how much more my floorboards can take in this large scale game of kerplunk that I'm playing... Maybe when all the furniture starts working its way towards the centre of the room I'll know I've given out too many golden tickets, lol.

Last edited by shamus; 16-07-2022 at 07:48 PM.
Old 16-07-2022, 09:18 PM
Silver Member

Welcome to the group
Old 16-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
We don't however tend to take pics of our girls totally naked or in compromising positions as we basically respect them too much.
I beg to differ, Sir! (about the nudity, not the respect)

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet