UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 16-08-2022, 07:12 PM

That would be great and really helpful (people here have been so helpful with advice already)
Old 16-08-2022, 07:22 PM
Gold Member

The TPE these days is often softer than it was a few years ago which means they contain a bit more oil in them and don’t really need oiling.

It used to be the ‘done’ thing that you oiled TPE dolls every few months but I don’t oil my newer ones at all now. My older ladies sometimes need an oiling like my 2016 WM168A Nava but my newer WM168A is much softer and more oily to the touch so I’ve never oiled her!

So, no, they don’t really need oiling unless they feel dry to the touch as far as I’m concerned!

TPE is made from aromatic hydrocarbons and the finished product is slightly porous so you have to be careful not to ‘overload’ it with oils. I think we’ve all down the road of regular oil maintenance but in my opinion I think it can do more harm than good! It will never reach the joints anyway!

All my newer dolls feel oily to the touch so powdering can be important but that’s another story!
Old 16-08-2022, 07:26 PM

Thank you
There is a lot to take on board
You have a few then? am I at risk of buying a few?
Old 16-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Gold Member

. If you get to like your first you’re doomed!

I have 13 plus countless miniatures!

If you do want to do ‘adventurous’ photography they’ll get nicks and tears after a while and, as I said before, trying to pose hands can lead to finger wire breaks. So, one can often get overworked and tired.

My 2016 WM168A, Ashaki, had a hard life and I no longer post photos of her as her hands are shot but I still love her and she never leaves my bed as she is my comfort to sleep well!

The reason I have lots now is because I enter at least five photo challenges a month on TDF and now one here too! One doll can’t do that!
Old 16-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Banned

For the price difference I would avoid the Girlriend and Finest ranges which are under the hood Aibei's, Cosdolls and Jarliets.

For weight take the advertised weight and double it for what they feel they to lift. That is not a joke or exegeration. I have lost count of the number of pople who buy their first girl and necxt day she is for sale on here. Sometimes because they cannot even get her out of the box!

First girl. Girlfriend range. (see above). Images look heavilit photoshoped.

Second girl that you are lloking at... 42kg net (unboxed) weight. Don't even thing about her... But, she is an Alure which is in reality is 6YE which is a good brand.

Other ranges that they have where you need to decode them.

Sugarbabe: JY, AS and AF (good brands)
Racy: Irontech (good brand)
Soulmate: SM (ShangMei) (Good brand)

The others are what they say on the tin.

The JYs have amongst them some with gel breasts and uterus function. You are looking at about £150 more than the Finest/girlfriend ranges but you are getting an expensive doll cheap rather than a cheap doll.

Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For aroun £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.

They are basic T skeletons, wire to wrist, etc. but for a first doll they cannot be beaten. Some buy them just as head stands for WM and JY heads as they have standard M16 head connectors.

As for oiling. You get used to what they need as you are constantly aware of how their TPE feels. Some girls very seldom need oiling and when they do its very little.

All of mine are powdered (cornflour). Oil tends to be from cleaning when I use a white micro fibre cloth and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. That cleans them and the consume just enough to keep their skin healthy without being greedy (TPE with drink everything that you put on it like a sponge).

The question that you asked early on about how long they live for is really a how long is a peice of string type question as it all depends on how they are treated (most of the girls you see on here are pretty much worshipped!), the blend of TPE (Not all TPE is created equal. Price and quality are not necessarily correlated) and their environment. (i.e. They don't like to be too hot and do not put them in direct sunlight).

I know, it's a nightmare to start with but you get used to them.

As for lion taming.... I would suggest that you perhaps start off with an ant eater and build up... And no, doesn't matter that you have already bought the hat (bonus points if you know what the f*ck I'm talking about there, lol).

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.
Old 16-08-2022, 07:41 PM

I could see myself having more than one after I have learned to look after the first one (I think the advice here should help with that)
Old 16-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Part of the Furniture

Anyone mentioned Kimber yet??

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/collections/all

She may be on the 'basic' side in terms of skeleton and only 1 face, but she's a great price for a first "learn the ropes" girl.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 16-08-2022, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
For the price difference I would avoid the Girlriend and Finest ranges which are under the hood Aibei's, Cosdolls and Jarliets.

For weight take the advertised weight and double it for what they feel they to lift. That is not a joke or exegeration. I have lost count of the number of pople who buy their first girl and necxt day she is for sale on here. Sometimes because they cannot even get her out of the box!

First girl. Girlfriend range. (see above). Images look heavilit photoshoped.

Second girl that you are lloking at... 42kg net (unboxed) weight. Don't even thing about her... But, she is an Alure which is in reality is 6YE which is a good brand.

Other ranges that they have where you need to decode them.

Sugarbabe: JY, AS and AF (good brands)
Racy: Irontech (good brand)
Soulmate: SM (ShangMei) (Good brand)

The others are what they say on the tin.

The JYs have amongst them some with gel breasts and uterus function. You are looking at about £150 more than the Finest/girlfriend ranges but you are getting an expensive doll cheap rather than a cheap doll.

Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For aroun £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.

They are basic T skeletons, wire to wrist, etc. but for a first doll they cannot be beaten. Some buy them just as head stands for WM and JY heads as they have standard M16 head connectors.

As for oiling. You get used to what they need as you are constantly aware of how their TPE feels. Some girls very seldom need oiling and when they do its very little.

All of mine are powdered (cornflour). Oil tends to be from cleaning when I use a white micro fibre cloth and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. That cleans them and the consume just enough to keep their skin healthy without being greedy (TPE with drink everything that you put on it like a sponge).

The question that you asked early on about how long they live for is really a how long is a peice of string type question as it all depends on how they are treated (most of the girls you see on here are pretty much worshipped!), the blend of TPE (Not all TPE is created equal. Price and quality are not necessarily correlated) and their environment. (i.e. They don't like to be too hot and do not put them in direct sunlight).

I know, it's a nightmare to start with but you get used to them.

As for lion taming.... I would suggest that you perhaps start off with an ant eater and build up... And no, doesn't matter that you have already bought the hat (bonus points if you know what the f*ck I'm talking about there, lol).

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.
Racy are Irontech dolls??
I like Kimbers but want something with more bust (might make kimber a next doll later if the bug gets me)
Not too hot or direct sunlight Can I get her wet or feed her after midnight?
Thank you
Old 16-08-2022, 07:51 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For around £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Anyone mentioned Kimber yet??
Yes :P
Old 16-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloweenprops9 View Post
Can I get her wet or feed her after midnight?
Elves yes, Pixies no... But thats a whole different conversation