UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 11-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Active New Member

Default Which doll manufacturers are the best?

I have a question for most who have owned a collection of dolls from different manufacturers. I got my hands on a ds doll a long time ago and got rid of it because it was just awkward doing stuff in bed with it. Since then, I haven't really bothered. Technology has now improved and I would like to ask you fine gentlemen, which suppliers makes the closest anatomically correct dolls? I'm not interested in the face, whether it can stand or in a full silicone doll, just the body, the feel, the entry holes and the way it can flex in various positions.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

A VERY subjective and open ended question!

IF you are after a bonk, www.kimberdoll.co.uk - but she is TPE, not silicone.

She is the 'best'... price IMO.

Old 11-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Platinum Diamond Member

So you are after a true sex doll then by the sounds of it.

I'm surprised you found issues with a DS, though a few years back they would have been very firm. i have a 2015 DS160+ and she's very firm, but one of the best for sex due to the insert and the size of the cavity in the insert.

Still, Tech has moved on. You're going to get a lot of Opinion in answer here, but i'll hazard a guess that WM TPE girls are going to get the general promotion.

I have one myself, and Whilst a TPE girl is softer than a real girl in areas like the ribcage (due to the doll being TPE throughout) they feel amazing once powdered, have extremely poseable skeletons, the newer sculpts are very anatomically correct, and they have a large diversity of skintones and body shapes.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 11-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleo View Post
I have a question for most who have owned a collection of dolls from different manufacturers. I got my hands on a ds doll a long time ago and got rid of it because it was just awkward doing stuff in bed with it. Since then, I haven't really bothered. Technology has now improved and I would like to ask you fine gentlemen, which suppliers makes the closest anatomically correct dolls? I'm not interested in the face, whether it can stand or in a full silicone doll, just the body, the feel, the entry holes and the way it can flex in various positions.
"I'm not interested in the face" You did not just say that!

Sticking my fingers in my ears (which makes it bloody difficult to type I'll have you know ) its acually too big a question.

Even from the same manufacturer there can be variances. And what is right for one person may be totally wrong for someone else.

The touch, the smell, the softness of their skin, the warmth of their skin, the way that their bodies move. Each girl is an individual.

My favoured company is Jinsan (WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL, OR and Angelkiss... With SE being a cousin who lives somewhere else) but they're the whole package able to carry off ultra realism (in the right hands) where your line about not being interested in the face (still not forgiven you yet) would indicate that your question is really about sex rather than these girls as the epitomy of perfection.

For sex, then apparently the JY with soft TPE, gel breasts and the Uterus function takes some beating.

For anatomical correctness the 6YE Amor series is apparently "right".

For warmth of TPE and fluidity of skeleton then I would say Irontech

The only body here that ever has sex is the SM 155D which is body right for me but I could not say that she would be right for you. She's soft, warm , everything in the right place and every place is right. But the emphasis is that she is right, for me. It can cost lot of money and the buying of a lot of girls to hit the jackpot... A bit like more traditional dating.

Ok, I forgive you about not interested in the face now... Right, now onto referring to these girls as "it's"...
Old 11-05-2022, 10:14 PM
Golden Diamond Member

And we have the full set of the usual suspects rushing to answer this one, lol.

I would have typed faster but had to use my elbows on the keyboard as my fingers were in my ears... Not interested in the faces indeed.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Platinum Member

Using the word IT to refer to the girls is offensive to my ladies *wipes a tear off Chloes cheek*.

There is no definitive answer, as everyone will say which they prefer. I love my girls to pieces, they are a mixture of WM body and 6ye head and her sister is Irontech body and 6ye head....
Old 12-05-2022, 01:20 AM
Active New Member

Right so the reason I mentioned i'm not interested in the face it's because from my understanding m16 are interchangeablem, even though there will still be an issue with color differences.

So the issue with the DS was that the entry holes didn't seem as accuratly where they should have been, and the body was a little too stiff for my liking. The feel was okayish but certains areas didn't really feel right, like the bum, and i didn't want to overdo it with the range of motion.

I see someone mentioned a 6YE for anatomical correctness, how far off is an irontech doll? I was initially going after a WM, then thought the 6YE is probably what i'll go for until I found irontech. It's a pretty hard decision to make just based on looking at the pics.

Actually now that i have taken a look at the SM155D, my next question would be, does WM, 6YE or Irontech manufacture with the option of an evo skeleton that can rotate like the SM?

Last edited by nucleo; 12-05-2022 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:01 AM
Platinum Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleo View Post

So the issue with the DS was that the entry holes didn't seem as accuratly where they should have been, and the body was a little too stiff for my liking. The feel was okayish but certains areas didn't really feel right, like the bum, and i didn't want to overdo it with the range of motion.
Completely agree with what you say here about the older DS girls. oddly the 2017 167 that's just moved in here is softer all over than the 2019 167 EVO (their flagship at the time).

As for the rest, over to Shamus, who is actually a Jinsan Doll himself. They didnt make him, they just left enough TPE in a heap that it congealed and became sentient......

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 12-05-2022, 08:48 AM

Default Pros and cons

Every manufactured doll has its pros and cons. Also, it can sometimes it can differ from doll to doll of the same manufacturer. For example, a doll made on a sunny Wednesday afternoon in spring, when orders are steady and the cherry blossoms are in bloom.
Compared to the same type of doll made on a hot, muggy, Friday afternoon with mosquitoes plaguing the city, and the factory has orders up to its eyeballs. Quality control, withstanding.
I see some manufacturers are using robot machines now to do the welding, so hopefully consistency in the skeleton should improve. We hope.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Banned

Been watching this thread with interest. I bet your terminology and reasons for wanting a doll has ruffled a few feathers here. Here, dolls are goddesses, more human than... human.

Anyway, let me tell you some things you need to know. These kinds of dolls are built to be stiff. Their limbs can be moved into human positions so you can pose them into any position you like, either sexual or photographic. Some take more effort than others but they all the same principle.

Once you have a beautiful lady that you can jump anytime you like, yea you'll not be able to leave her alone at first, but then with all the undressing, and washing and maintenance and drying it slows down to be more of a routine event. The contest of getting her in the mood just isn't there, she'll just open her legs for you at will. Sounds great and it is, but it will slow you down in time.

Hygiene is desperately important. Unlike a woman she wont go and clean herself after you have your dirty way with her lol. You have to clean her, and clean her properly. If you don't the most damaging thing will befall your expensive girl, something we all fear with a passion - MOLD! This, once established is difficult or even impossible to get rid of. If you were to "dip" into mold you could end up with an infection. Some infections can be cured by extensive cleaning with soap for a few days (I've had that from a human lady once), or you could get an infection so bad it's a hospital stay and a prayer you don't loose any parts, or your life. So yes, cleaning and drying is very very important.

At the end of the day you'll probable end up like the rest of us, your sex toy will work her way into your life and start dominating in one way or another.

And they wrap you round their little finger and you end up spending a fortune on clothes and what have you. Its diabolical!!!!!