UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-11-2022, 01:09 PM

Default New member with Piper doll 160cm

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.
I would like to introduce myself. I am an owner of 160cm TPE Piper Doll Akira (Wanted different one at first but my girlfriend insisted to choose better quality as we are spending so much anyway).
She was purchased on the 21st of December 2021 as a christmas gift from my girlfriend(purchased from Lucidtoys). Overall the shop experience was great. However, the courier company (DPD) was terrible. They claimed that they tried to deliver her twice and I wasn't at home(even though they delivered some other parcels of mine at the same time). In the end on the 24th I spend an hour waiting in the entrance so they couldn't take picture and claim noone was in again. I tried to thwart their plans and it worked out as the driver approached me with his manager on the phone asking if I can collect(lol) saying its too big and heavy to deliver. I had no choice as I wanted her before christmas so I organised a VAN and picked her up 2 hours later. She was finally at home at around 1 PM on the 24th. I couldn't be happier. Her soles got slightly damaged in transit but I didn't bother too much.
Now after owning her for almost a year I am thinking about changing.
I wanted a doll mainly for the cosplay purposes and found a better fantasy option from Elsababe (Aida Rina Head ZHB002 - 150cm(silicone)). Don't get me wrong though, Akira is a great doll and would love her to stay but my girlfriend agreed for a change only if I get rid of this one .
Another problem I have is that I used her maybe 10-12 times since I got her as she is heavy, difficult to manevour(I might be too careful not to damage her too) and the cleaning is a chore(It takes me around 1 hour for just the orifices as I am too worried leaving anything inside and getting her mouldy(I also keep aquarium pump on for at least 3 days for the same reason). Not to mention couple of hours every month for a proper whole body showering, cleaning and powdering.
I am after the silicone lady now as I heard they do not require that much attention in comparison to TPE and are much more difficult to mould.

Once again it is nice to meet you all. I am glad I found people with similar interests and let's hope that I can convince my girlfriend to have both of dolls stay. Thanks for your time.

Kamil
Old 27-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Do you have photos of Akira?
Old 27-11-2022, 06:34 PM

Hi Kamil
Glad you are here, I am also a happy owner of of aPiper doll and I know your trouble only too well, however I would never give her away, even if my back aches and my sighs are countless.
Old 27-11-2022, 06:40 PM

Yes, I have a few pictures. This one is the cutest I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 269886842_1298148313981859_3831645402816243515_n.jpg (31.3 KB, 105 views)
Old 27-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hello Kamil and welcome to the forum.
Look around and have fun. Akira is a cute one.

By the way - Piper doll also has silicone dolls. Same cuteness and a little lighter.

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 27-11-2022, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamil16 View Post
as she is heavy, difficult to manevour(I might be too careful not to damage her too) and the cleaning is a chore(It takes me around 1 hour for just the orifices as I am too worried leaving anything inside and getting her mouldy
Thats why so many of us are after smaller lighter dolls, alas we are not allowed to import them in UK.
Old 28-11-2022, 12:44 AM
Account Closed

Kamil16...If you like Girls, please Visite my Site " Harleyhahns Greatest Girls ". See & Enjoy !!!

Tags
new member, piper doll