UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)

Old 22-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Seeing those beautiful CST pictures, I've got to chime in and show some of Natalias pictures. Shes a CST 165F with Mila head.

The level of detail is amazing and even close ups are well possible.
I really love her as a model and muse.

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 23-05-2022, 05:27 AM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
Seeing those beautiful CST pictures, I've got to chime in and show some of Natalias pictures. Shes a CST 165F with Mila head.

Jo
Fantastic photos.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 23-05-2022, 07:33 AM
Banned

No matter what hair style you give her, she looks stunning.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:38 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
While I've no experience of the CST bodies I do have one of their Mila heads (Ava). This head is easily the most detailed and frankly impressive head I have and once I found a better way to light the silicone Ava has given me some of my fav pics during the last year. While I decided to add freckles with FaceApp the detail such as skin pores etc is there plus the head has implanted eye brows, high quality eyes that can be moved by depressing them slightly and of course there's the implanted hair that feels to be good quality and hasn't shed significantly as the silicone is a very firm blend. I'd definitely recommend the CST heads based on my experience, especially of you are looking, primarily, for a photo model.

Cheers
Dean
WOW!! Thanks for sharing the idea about the Faceapp and some good insights about the doll. We would definitely
love to share our collections and ideas on your thread and we'll see how much can we make the most out of it hehe!!
Old 24-05-2022, 07:43 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Ava is absolutely stunning, Arthur your photos are always brilliant.

It was following Arthur and seeing Ava's photos, and then finding out Poppy bought a stunning CST doll by the name of Natalia with her CST 165F body , it got my attention firmly fix on the CST brand.

I took plunge and made my CST 165F purchase from Lucidtoys in late Feb this year. Her name is April she's amazing.

Here's my April a quick photo from today.

Appreciate your purchase of CST (April) from us and she looks absolutely stunning at your home. Her name is April but she can keep you content for the whole year haha!
Old 24-05-2022, 07:51 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

I Was Feeling Very Lazy Yesterday,
My Daughter Came For Dinner,
She Came In The Kitchen To Help,
I Picked April And My Camera Up And Left My Daughter To Cook Dinner.
These Are Lazy Shots Too,
Plonked April In Position And Just Take A Load Of Shots.
They Will Give You Some Idea How Fantastic The CST 165F Is.

I Was Called In For My Tea.

I just Love Her Necklace.

Tommo

Your Lazy shots are making her look Super Active and Hot. Also, you're right about the necklace but don't ignore the rest
Go nuts and dirty with her but not by spilling the tea on her Bwahah
Old 24-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by john4980 View Post
Thanks that's the one I was looking at, I think that's made my mind up as to whether I need her... only question is now whether I need the big boobs or the enormous ones... it's a tough life.
Indeed it's a tough choice!! Just flip a coin and go for it
Old 24-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post

Jo
Wow! She's really one of a kind I must say. Would definitely take some inspiration from this CST doll and come back to you with a bang
Old 24-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Banned

Hi David,

couple of points I pick up in your replies.

1) Faceapp.
people who use it (I don't) gives them the ability to show their girls how they want others to see them as a clearer representation as to how they see their personalities.
Vendors and manufacturers when taking pics should never use Faceapp as it physically changes the appearance of the girl in a way that generally cannot be replicated with makeup.
The same is true of third party teeth sets but they are ok provided that one states that the girl is using a third party teeth set as the buyer could buy the same set and recreate the look. Where conversely Faceapp is a lie.

2) Dolls
You use the term doll when referring to peoples girls but these girls are only dolls until they arrive. Once here their pronouns are she, her, etc.
Its a subtle difference between when you are selling a doll and when we show our girls. Between the two they transition into something more with their own personalities.
If you haven't tried it and its ok with your boss, take one of the girls home and live with her. Its nothing about sex. I mean actually live with her. Dress her, sit her on the sofa, watch TV with her. Have her about the house and see how your perception of her changes over a few days or weeks.

Lol, actually maybe we shouldn't get you to do that as once you start seeing these girls for who they are you may end up telling customers that the girl that they have chosen is too good for them and pointing them towards a blow up sheep instead

Have a good day,

Shamus.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys_David View Post
Indeed it's a tough choice!! Just flip a coin and go for it
Hi David, do you have the H-Cup with natural skin (as shown in the opening photo) in stock? The only ones I can see on the website are caramel.

Tags
cst, lucidtoys, neodoll, sexdoll