Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre

Old 10-12-2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
Maybe Phoebe could join.
Talk about a lamb to the slaughter
Old 10-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Diamond Member

I get the feeling this is gonna need a 18 rating.
Lucy... Bed! You're too young for this

Old 10-12-2021, 03:38 PM
Banned

Brilliant.

Amy is great but Wolka is an absolute star and this has to be one of the pictures of the year

Looking forwards to their continued adventures

All the best,,

Shamus.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:48 PM
Gold Member

Hiya boot licking swine : )

SO! Amy and I have been wandering about the Brrrrrandenburg's Airport's surroundings for a while now. We have a goal, we just don't have a schedule huhuhu so we go all impro style. They didn't even let me carry my vodka bottles on the plane because it was UUUHHH a liquid!! it could be an explosive blah blah blah! fools, they however let me get away with my airsoft gun anyways, which I'm more than trained enough to turn into a perfectly capable live weapon. Lol who they think they're messing with, blyat!

You imperialistic swine know about MacGyver right? well he's got nothing on me hehe. I can make napalm out of chewing gum and a bandaid (and vodka), I don't even need a paperclip.

Anyway, we spent the whole evening FEELING each other because this is the first time I get to meet sweet sweet Amy Lindemann. And I tell ya boys and gals and everything in between and beyond. She's EVERYTHING and then some. I can't stop staring at her blue eyes and perfect eyebrows. And the way she smiles... she makes all my lips smile as well. It's the goddamn truth. Amyyyy I'll bear hug you till you faint! Quite a scene huh Amy? those underpaid workers were tripping huge round (blue) balls.

ANYWAY PART 2! we got all we needed from the Duty Free store, airports are strange places. We're kinda loaded. We chatted for hours, kissed till our makeups rubbed off and now we're running AMOK looking for stuff to do. I love staring at Amy's ass as she runs away from me!

Love y'all (except the actual imperialistic boot licking swine. You only get to lick MY boots does that sound right? I thought so!).

Oh yeah just one more thing. Any of you no likey my broky enlish? zen off to Gulag with you! I'll gently show you ze way! Kurwa!!

I'm sorry, there's no way I can center the picture, been trying for sooo long now, + we're drunk + my phone's dying arggg. Halp! помощь!!! <-EDIT: hah! I figured out! no machine can resist me

Tag along, follow us on our (*burp*) journey! *LOUD BELCH*.

поцелуи

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 10-12-2021, 06:03 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Talk about a lamb to the slaughter
Well she might look cute and sweet but she's anything but. Hanna is the nice quiet girl and Natalia, well she's a little dominant (can be at times) So I wouldn't talk about a lamb to the slaughter.

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 10-12-2021, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
Yikes. Might want to start doing the vodka shots through the right eye instead there, Wolka. I don't think the left one is going to take much more punishment.
Ugh. I have the sudden urge to tip my beer down the sink and make myself a nice cup of tea like a proper boring old fart
Old 17-12-2021, 11:58 PM
Gold Member

Here's an interesting twist to our story so far, it seems a certain infamous Hugh of TDF fame and full time stud at the Hotographer's Ranch is in town as CEO of Sexitron. He's here to promote his latest products at the sex toy trade show right here in Berlin...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 30-12-2021, 06:50 PM
Gold Member

Gosh I want to squeeze all the air out of you while bear hugging your tight body!
Call me a breath deprivation fetishist if you will ;D

As for Berlin, our first stop was a great place to get Toblerone and since then we kinda survived on that and some duty free vodka, so far so good! Berlin is so fun and we don't have a real schedule.
Anything goes with us! But we should keep moving.

For now I'll just make sure to be holding your small hands, waist and sweet buns all along so I don't get lost. Once we set foot on the Eastern part of the city I can show you around, there are great venues and I absolutely love the brutalist architecture there. Until then, I got the perfect excuse to grope you bad hehe!

Anyway...

That guy HUGH who popped in? Hurrrrr!!!

I... I know you got the hots for him but... do you know by any chance if he's into sharing? I'm into sharing equitably, you know...

I'm a bit distraught now I think. Help ^^

We can't miss going to this hunk of a man's call. He manages SEXITRON! I don't know what that is but it sound's mighty and technologic just like SPUTNIK, only sexier because TBH, sputnik sounds like a very sharp kick to the groin. Should we visit the trade show? YEAH YEAH it's capitalist stuff and all but... ....we should go. For research purposes, of course.

And this is me getting all stOOpid and retarded about this Hugh super hot character. Amy, he said he could have a couple cold ones. Are we COLD enough for him? Or are we too hot? He might find out for himself soon enough.

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 30-12-2021, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
I rather like Wolka. The hat, the accessories, the hair, the T-Shirt - they are all very cool

I've been to Berlin 3 times* and really liked it.

Toblerone always reminds me of Kate Beckinsale's Chocolate Buttocks Prank Story (hope it is okay to share here, if you've not seen it you're in for a treat ):

*For IT conferences in the long forgotten days before the 'Virus of Unknown Origin' struck the world and killed conferences - unfortunately it did not kill those ridiculous Climate Change conferences - I mean how much CO2 did they all generate travelling to Glasgow for a jolly - couldn't it have just been done over Zoom!? (apologies for the rant)
Old 31-12-2021, 09:17 AM
Gold Member

Hi Mr Flibble! I'm glad you like my friend, we're going to have lots of exciting sordid adventures together so make sure you pop back! And Kate Beckingsale is all sorts of hot, funny and clever, the golden package! Now back to Berlin...

Wanting to squeeze all the air out of me sounds a bit extreme Wolka...but I like it. Sounds like you'd be squeezing til there's nothing left, which again is a bit much but I'd be happy right til the end! Ha! And I don't think there's much air in me anyway so squeeze away! Rather not have some sort of plasticky skin eruption at a weak point though, just bear that in mind...

Soooo...Hugh has arrived in Berlin eh? Well...shhh...keep your voice down....Zoey might hear....I know she's all the way back home but still, her obsession with Hugh is a bit crazy. Back at the House of Pink we're all members of HAPS, the Hugh Appreciation Society, Zoey is President. If she were to find out he's here and suggesting we hang out, well...I don't want to be on the receiving end of some hyperactive jealous onslaught! She might be cool with it, usually she's pretty accepting, but then this is hunktastic Hugh, TDF's infamous male presence partly because he's an integral part of Alottahope's sex ranch with all his super sexy girls...Hi Gwynyd! I heard he's got some of those little blue pills and might want to test them out as part of the trade show or something. Could be fun, we should definitely go! There's likely to be all sorts of kinky stuff going on so we'll fit right in!

I think we may need more...burrpp...alco-ma-hol before heading to SEXITRON so could hit a bar on the way over maybe? Hic...I need more alco-ma-hol for sure....hic hic...buurrrrrrrrrrp! Yeah. Could grab a Toblerone on the way but then I worry where you might put it...? Well worry isn't the word, more intrigued...Sweet buns at the ready!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy