UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre

Old 23-07-2022, 08:05 AM
Gold Member

Hi guys! I'm here to give you a quick update on where we're at, well still in Berlin for starters! That's all good though because Wolka can make fun things happen out of nothing. All she needs is a questionable wink or a splurge of Russian-Polish expletives for shit to get real. As long as there is alco-ma-hol and Wolka then I don't really care where we end up. Seriously just have fun, get drunk, kiss whoever you want, be whoever you want and don't judge others.

Whilst we find the next adventure, here's a little classic photo booth strip Wolka and I did recently whilst staggering from one bar to the next. These little retro booths are in all the hiptastic bits of über cool Berlin, and yeah got to document the trip somehow! Er....yeah!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 23-07-2022, 08:23 AM
Part of the Furniture

Awesome! Love it!

I may have to borrow that idea!

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 23-07-2022, 08:24 AM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Brilliant
Old 23-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Diamond Member

That is such a cool pic

Old 15-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Gold Member

So we've been staggering around Berlin's dive bars for aaaaaaages!
Lost count of my...hic...alco-ma-hol...intake. BBBBBBUURRP! Well...hic...er...we have to settle somewhere to let some of this soak in so I've ran into this proper shady, dirty, shitastic dump of a place mainly because there are bands playing. It's ropey inside and out so Wolka deems it necessary to act as unofficial bat bouncer just to make sure no gopniks decide to spoil the fun. I'm already at the bar getting the...hic...drinks in while she uses her powerful peripheral vision to scare of the tracksuits.

"Metal heads and cute girls only! Ooooi! You short cut and sides boy, you can't come in here with ya UNIQLO all over fashion choices! Blyat! Get get, off with you! See this beautiful big wooden batty? Think I can't swing for ya head? Feelin' lucky? Piiiisssh."

I think we're here for a while, the bands are pumping out some cranking riffs, the beer is shit, the toilets are filth and questionably functional and the floor is covered in broken glass. It's going to be a fun night ahead....

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 15-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Diamond Member

Brilliant JP and its so good to see you back

Old 02-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Gold Member

Ok I've got us some cheap beer, who doesn't love cheap beer? Luckily being in Germany cheap beer is still damn good beer, they know how to make it over here. Wolka this place is awesome, the drum kit is set up already so soon the bands will start bashing our ears with hopefully something credible, well if it's loud, crunchy and sweaty then we can rock the shit out of it! Wooooo!

Nobody gives a crap in here, look there's an ashtray on the table, I mean has this place been stuck in 1997 since pre smoking ban or what? I fucking love it though, this is sort of place to have adventures in, doesn't matter who you are or where you're from.
Just. Have. Fun.

"You can't wear UNIQLO though, it's banned, my fashion rules, I can spot that naff naffity shit without reading the internal labelly taggy thing, you've seen my batty right?"

Ok no plain Janes or sensible Simons then, fine, I mean everyone deserves a chance to strip that bullshit off their chest and tear it up whilst banging around in the mosh pit of metalheads. But yes I've seen your bat and suspect where it may end up later so I'll play along with Wolky's house rules for now...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 07-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Gold Member

The first band is on and fuelled by some necessary NYE stimulants (that's Class A drugs kids...) I feel the urge to storm the stage and bop bop away! Hardcore metal thrashy shit is the order of the day but being off my head it could be pretty much anything, a bit of English townie pop punk or maybe some experimental Scandinavian folk prog? I DON"T CARE BECAUSE I'M QUEEN OF THE FUCKING STAGE BITCHES! Yeah bring it on, mash those riffs you sweaty long haired duderama! Now...SCREEEEEEEEAAAMM! AAAYYAAHAYYYAIIIIEEEEEE!
Pump it. Pump it. Pump it. And POSE!

YEAAHAHHAAA! That's my punky little stage crasching girlfriend! Whooop! I'd normally be up there with your sweet spandex cheeks but whilst you're in drug binge euphoria high times I'm casually mixing it with the German normies. In the so called mosch pit? This isn't mosching! It's a distance respect appreciation society crowd, sigh, I know the current pandemic requires sensible social decisions but I want to exchange boldly fluids with strangers! I thought there would be more spunk to it, yeah give me some spunk! SPUNK IT LIKE A SPUTNIK ON RE-ENTRY!
I'm gonna BURP in your face!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 08-01-2023, 08:11 AM
Diamond Member

Im loving this story. Shes been gone ages JP you must be missing her terribly

Old 08-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Im loving this story. Shes been gone ages JP you must be missing her terribly
Glad you're here to witness it! Think of it as a documented story told in real time like a flashback...because she's definitely standing round the corner from me right now.

Just for you, a further instalment...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy