UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Order review

Ordered a doll a couple of weeks ago, decided to go for one of the Soulmate dolls. The 149 model I was interested in didn't really have a head that appealed to me so I emailed to ask if the head could be changed for one of the other in stock heads, also asked if I could get a discount for been a forum member.

Recieved a reply within 24 hours, stating they would be happy to switch the head along with a discount code to use at check out. So I placed the order for the doll and also added a wig. the order shipped out the same day and arrived the following morning.

Followed the instructions on inspecting and unpacking the doll and all seemed good. The courier had arrived at my door with the box upended on the trolley thing. Turned out it was stood on the neck end but the packaging was good enough and no damage was present. There were some compression marks to the TPE around the ankles due the tape been pulled too tight when the doll was packed. No biggy for me, a little bit of gentle heat should sort it. Overall I am happy with the doll I received.

I mentioned I added a wig to the order. The wig didn't fit, been roughly half the size of many of the other wigs I have. I emailed about this including a picture showing the difference. A replacement wig was sent without any quibbles and arrived promtly. This wig was fine.

To summarise, all my emails received a response within 24 hours. The product met with my expectations and the problem with the wig was sorted prompty and without problems. The only feedback I have is for the manufacturer to be a bit more gentle when taping up the protective packaging.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Glad it worked out for you Seth
I love the quality of my XY I bought from LT a few months ago. Never had any issues
Old 24-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Sounds like a good result all-in-all
Shame about the first wig but as you said, they sorted that out promptly.
Old 15-01-2023, 06:23 PM

May as well add mine.

I bought a torso a little before Xmas. Postage a little pricey, but hey ho, that's the way it goes, heavy item and location etc.

Really not a lot to say, ordered online and it arrived safely a day earlier than estimated.
Well packaged, no dramas, all good.

Just the way it should be really.