UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)

Old 24-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
and pointing them towards a blow up sheep instead
sheep have personalities too.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:17 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Hi David,

couple of points I pick up in your replies.

1) Faceapp.
people who use it (I don't) gives them the ability to show their girls how they want others to see them as a clearer representation as to how they see their personalities.
Vendors and manufacturers when taking pics should never use Faceapp as it physically changes the appearance of the girl in a way that generally cannot be replicated with makeup.
The same is true of third party teeth sets but they are ok provided that one states that the girl is using a third party teeth set as the buyer could buy the same set and recreate the look. Where conversely Faceapp is a lie.

2) Dolls
You use the term doll when referring to peoples girls but these girls are only dolls until they arrive. Once here their pronouns are she, her, etc.
Its a subtle difference between when you are selling a doll and when we show our girls. Between the two they transition into something more with their own personalities.
If you haven't tried it and its ok with your boss, take one of the girls home and live with her. Its nothing about sex. I mean actually live with her. Dress her, sit her on the sofa, watch TV with her. Have her about the house and see how your perception of her changes over a few days or weeks.

Lol, actually maybe we shouldn't get you to do that as once you start seeing these girls for who they are you may end up telling customers that the girl that they have chosen is too good for them and pointing them towards a blow up sheep instead

Have a good day,

Shamus.
1) Faceapp.
Done with the research already and never did I mention using this app for putting it up on the website LOL!
Of course, can be used to help the buyers by making them understand more about the grooming and make-up.

2)Dolls
Hahaha really!!? I guess I'm the wrong person for the points you picked up... Oopsie
It seems you already have an experience with the blown-up sheep. Anyways thanks for the concern
Old 25-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock001 View Post
sheep have personalities too.
I wish some people had it too..
Old 25-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys_David View Post
2)Dolls
Hahaha really!!? I guess I'm the wrong person for the points you picked up... Oopsie
I tried to give you some insight into your audience. I fully appreciate that you are box shifters and don't care whether you are selling dolls or HDMI cables or washing machines but your client base does and how you refer to your products matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys_David View Post
It seems you already have an experience with the blown-up sheep.
Do not misconstru the banter amongst the people here that are long term friends with thinking that sort of statement is acceptable.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Vendor

Quote:
I tried to give you some insight into your audience. I fully appreciate that you are box shifters and don't care whether you are selling dolls or HDMI cables or washing machines but your client base does and how you refer to your products matters.

Do not misconstru the banter amongst the people here that are long term friends with thinking that sort of statement is acceptable.
BTW, we sell the world's best cables. I designed them. We also sell the best E-cigarettes and guess who designed them too?

Old 25-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Vendor

We have a lot which is not listed.

Let me get the team on this.

Tags
cst, lucidtoys, neodoll, sexdoll