UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 13-08-2022, 07:33 PM

Default Kissing

Hello all,

I don't have and have never had a love doll.

I am curious however, these dolls look so real I wonder can they be kissed? Now obviously the doll isn't going to resoond, but I am curious as to what it's like if someone does so. Do the lips feel real and soft? What about the tongue?

Kissing is something that really turns me on, I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.

Cheera in advance
Old 13-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Part of the Furniture

The harder silicone girls and heads isnt so good, but the softer TPE girls are lovely. Their lips can feel a bit dry if you use powder makeup for lip colour though. Cant really comment about the feel of tongues, not something we do.

Most of the time I'm kissing Maddie it not on the mouth

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 13-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark01 View Post
Hello all,

I don't have and have never had a love doll.

I am curious however, these dolls look so real I wonder can they be kissed? Now obviously the doll isn't going to resoond, but I am curious as to what it's like if someone does so. Do the lips feel real and soft? What about the tongue?

Kissing is something that really turns me on, I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.

Cheera in advance
When you are outside this word they may be thought of generically as sex dolls. Once inside it you realise that every girl is different so the idea of one answer fits all here doesn't really fit.

What I will say is that these are love dolls in that you will love them and that is nothing to do with sex and everything to do with kissing.

My comments as always are based purely on TPE girls which all of my girls are made from.

When looking for a girl who is a good kisser look for one who has a mouth that is slightly open. The lips are particulalry soft. Not that the material there is any different to any other part of her, there is just less thickness there.

Although I have others I tend to favour Jinsan girls (WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL, OR, AngelKiiss) as I find them to by hyper realistic and I just like the Jinsan TPE blends. Amongst my Jinsan girls a great head for kissing is one of the Elves. WM #172 (my Holly). The lips / mouth is a work of art that when you are kissing her you can feel her kissing you back and when you stop kissing her on occassion a little vacuum may have formed which on release gives a little sound like a double kiss as though she wants to continue (and its always rude to let a lady down ).

This is Holly.

Take a look at the selection of girls here and try to narrow them down to those with slightly open moths. Not very open, like the singer (WM #130). And not the smiler (#414) as thats a head that you kiss goodnight on the forehead, not on the lips... #185 and #273 are both suitable candidates.... Actually, rather than guide you too much I'll leave you to it. You'll know the girl when you find yourself keep scrolling back up to her.

Let us know who appeals. In short though, in answer to your question, yes you can kiss them... and some of them kiss you back!

Laters,

Shamus.

Last edited by Tommo10; 25-04-2023 at 05:03 PM.
Old 13-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Diamond Member

Some girls kiss better than others... My skye kisses better than a lot of breathers ive known. Cant speak for silicone girls but tpe ones feel amazing. Im off to snog skye now

Old 13-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Banned

I'm tellin Emma
Old 13-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I am gonna dissect something so emotional like kissing to the technical details Some women don‘t kiss back so no big loss and on the other hand some dolls really feel like they are kissing back - imagination and emotion.

As Mr.K already said the harder silicone heads, although very realistic to look at, are rather hard and mostly have a closed mouth, so no cavity.

Then there are softer silicone heads - Sanhui is a good example - much softer, a nice mouth and obviously built for sex, so only a removable tongue.

I really love my Piper doll, mouth closed but a really soft silicone and very kissable at least for me, but that‘s purely emotionally subjective.

I‘ve seen Elsa Babe offers a fixed tongue, but I don‘t have any experience.

That was all about silicone heads that I can offer. TPE others may chime in.

By the way here

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 14-08-2022, 05:49 AM
Golden Diamond Member

I have three WM TPE dolls, all with slightly open mouths and no tongues, and with a little imagination and the love I have for them, kissing them is better than kissing most humans

Old 14-08-2022, 06:18 AM
Part of the Furniture

Actually I should have mentioned, the WM "Enhanced Mouth" has a tongue that is molded in but free to move about in the mouth. From all the Doll mouths I've seen its the most realistic implementation for kissing.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 14-08-2022, 06:51 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark01 View Post
...I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.
I have to say that the closed eye girls do tend to want more...

I should also point out that garlic is unlikely to be an issue.

- - -
Old 14-08-2022, 06:54 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post

I should also point out that garlic is unlikely to be an issue.
I'm happy to say my three don't mind garlic-breath at all

Tags
french kiss, kiss, kissing, love dolls