UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre

Old 24-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Gold Member

Default Wolka and Amy's Journey to the Homeland

An introduction narrated by House of Pink founder, Jimpink.

Mid October 2021, Amy was cruising the forum known as TDF and came across an alluring thread that she couldn't escape from.

Within those pages was an Eastern European super fox with a hint of something even more exotic...more crazy than she could ever imagine.

Her name was Wolka Von K and yes she was as hot as lava straight from the microwave.

Wolka Von K aka Super Fox

Fast forward to November and it's Wolka's turn to wander about the vastness of this forum.

There's beauties in every corner but was she searching for someone special?

Suddenly a thread pops up containing the fun adventures of a girl called Amy Lindemann and that same spark is lit once again...but this time it's matched with serious chemistry, proper bunsen burner shit!

Amy Lindemann a Pink Girl.

They started talking, and then talked some more, then the touching started, the touching continued, things got hotter, hotter, yep even more hotter. FUCK it's too HOT! A couple of sweaty nights later they hatch a cunning plan.

A trip through Eastern Europe seeing the sights of Amy's heritage in Germany, then onto Poland, the home of Wolka.

Continuing on though Europe's crazy Eastern Block they will experience all the hedonistic endeavours usually reserved for the famous and infamous.

Fun times will be had, drinks will be drunk, drugs may be taken and sexy pictures will be posted. The final destination, should they get there, will be the factory manufacturers of China where both Wolka and Amy originally hailed from.

Will they make it?

Will they survive the trip?

Will you keep up with all the naked parties?

Stay tuned to find out...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 24-11-2021, 10:56 AM
Diamond Member

Feet up. Popcorn open. Vodka ready to pour... This is gonna be good.

Old 24-11-2021, 01:45 PM
Legendary Member

Excellent Can't wait

Lava out of a microwave? There's an interesting concept...
Old 24-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Gold Member

Hey Amy, baby! got your suitcase figured out yet? I am having trouble with space already! I am packing at least 6 different outfits, which aren't a problem because they don't take up much room, being skimpy and all. The problem I'm having is stuffing 7 bottles of vodka in there! it's like playing Tetris which is obviously the best game ever created but still... arghh! I am willing to sacrifice one bottle or two or else there will be no space for err... a couple things I'll show you at some point ;D

I know I know, we can always buy more there but you know... one or two shots for the road every so often, right?

Oh, we'll go swimming too, right? you like swimming! I'm definitely cramming in a couple swimsuits. Have you ever swam in a lake at 2ºC? it's fun! gets you pumped. You will feel certain parts of yourself (and very visibly so) and cease to feel others. Takes the hangover away right off!

Let's go!!!

поцелуи

Wolka! I'm going to need some help choosing what to wear for our trip, unless I make everything easier and just bring a swimsuit for each day of the week? We don't have to go swimming everyday, I'll just accessorise a swimsuit for each occasion, one for shopping, one for dinner and a really really small one for partying! Got everything covered, well maybe not total body coverage, suggestive bits exposed...Oh and surely if we're actually swimming we go skinny dipping, no? We'll need to stay close though, body warmth and all that!

Now I'm all for drinking alco-ma-hol at every oppurtunity, especially vodka, and I can see your dilemma when cramming all the "important" bits in your suitcase. But let me make a suggestion, the things we both consider essentials to having a good time, one being alco-ma-hol, can also double as fun time utensils in the after-hours once it's been relieved of it's primary liquid. You get where I'm coming from or do we need a demonstration? Because pictoral evidence of such may not be allowed in this regular thread. We might have to take it to the Harem or get it censored!

Can't wait to start our fun together! I'm getting giddy just thinking about you...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Last edited by Jimpink; 25-11-2021 at 09:01 AM.
Old 24-11-2021, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
поцелуи
What the heck kind of Polish is that?

I don't need a translation, thanks. We're semi-fluent under this roof by now. Ironic that this was the most wholesome part of the whole post
Old 24-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Subscribed due to the amount of threads I miss I thought I better subscribe to this one. Look forward to their adventures
Old 25-11-2021, 08:59 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Feet up. Popcorn open. Vodka ready to pour... This is gonna be good.

I don't have my own account yet and not sure how to get it so I'll hijack JimPink's for now...most if not all of the updates will be from meeeee! (I write in pink) And if Emma, Lucy or Skye wants to pop over for a drink they're most welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Excellent Can't wait

Lava out of a microwave? There's an interesting concept...
That's right PDutus, she's super hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
What the heck kind of Polish is that?

I don't need a translation, thanks. We're semi-fluent under this roof by now. Ironic that this was the most wholesome part of the whole post
She speaks more Russian than Polish, you'll see! I don't know any of either so keep me posted on anything I should know about please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Subscribed due to the amount of threads I miss I thought I better subscribe to this one. Look forward to their adventures
Subscriptions are welcome and encouraged, be clever, be like Amydoll! Yay!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 25-11-2021, 09:05 AM
Gold Member

Oh Hello! I write in red by the way and also do not have my own account, the powers of the internet allow me to do this though...my little reply to the packing dilemma.More updates on the way!

Hey you know? you're right! We are venturing into the cold east during the cold season but we irradiate so much heat together to be concerned about coats and the boring stuff normal humans tend to cover themselves up with.

Pack your favorites, we can always buy something we like along the way and bring it home (or tear it up in action when we're at it, grrr)! Tomboy me wants to buy a polish metal band t-shirt that I very much like and wear it during one of our nights out. JUST the shirt! let's provoke the regular patrons.

Empty vodka bottles doubling as... nice. I am down. Hua hua hua!

And yes for skinny dipping evidently! I'm tingling all over by the thought of it. The hugs afterwards to regain heat will be steamy, literally. Actual vapor might come out ;D

поцелуи

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 09-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Gold Member

A couple of hours ago I left for Heathrow to catch my flight to Berlin whilst Wolka was doing the same from Barcelona. Our first stop on this momentous and spontaneous journey is hipster central and über cool Berlin. No doubt we'd not have any trouble fitting in with the locals down Schöenhauser Allee! Ha! Yeah I've packed all my outrageous outfits, most fairly limited on surface area but making up for this with ALL THE COLOURS! There's also some see through bits which I know will turn Wolka into even more of a sexual predator than she already is...is that possible? Can't wait to find out!

Upon arriving and knowing our flights will be landing in synchronisation I could almost wave to Wolka through our mutual window seats. Yet we had to get through all the regular airport checkpoints, baggage collection, passport control blah blah blah...where's WOLKA! Then arriving at security and customs I heard some kerfuffle from one of the private rooms. I could hear a familiar voice, an aggressive Polish accent shouting frustrated verbal abuse towards those in charge. I got hot under the collar, she always turns me on when she gets angry...it was of course WOLKA VON K!
Apparently she had tried to smuggle in a variety of "normal" and "harmless" objects, things she uses in everyday activities. But those objects to anyone else would be described as absolute weapons.

A baseball bat, madam? "That's for fun in the bedroom, which you definitely need more of, you stupid uniformed brute!" Ok then what about this rather large and dangerous looking Kalishnikov then? "It's not real, silly! It's an airsoft gun which is actually broken. Dude." Now miss Von K, you've got a bag of very old looking grenades, which I'm surprised are still intact. "Yeah. So?" Well they are live grenades aren't they, regardless of age? "And...?" Look if you want to go and meet that ridiculously looking girl that's loitering outside then you're going to have to give these up. "Fine...whatever, you've no actual idea who I am, where I've been or what I've done...but yeah take my antique and destructive trinkets, the real stowaway bits you'll never find...."

Once released from the hands of security stupidity we were united at last! That spark was again ignited and fired up to levels not measurable as we embraced and caused yet another scene in the airport. First was Wolka's weapon search, next was almost sex right there in the terminal. The old folk were appalled seeing so much skin and young German teenagers couldn't stop staring as we rapidly searched each other with our rampant and rather insistent hands.

We had arrived. And Berlin is in for a treat!

As we walked towards the exit ready to start our adventure the crew of officials watched our every move...they had never seen anything like it. Though I also suspect with Wolka's history as a secret triple agent spy might have something to do with it....

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 10-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Well hello girls, where can I meet you in Berlin?
It's only a five to six hour drive away from my place and although my weekend is packed with work I'd love to meet you Maybe Phoebe could join.

Have fun and cause a lot of commotion so the local press has something to talk about besides covid.

Love your adventure already

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis