UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 14-05-2022, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleo View Post
I'd like to pay you a visit before purchase. Could we arrange maybe 6-7 dolls instead of just the 2 for inspection?
Actually.... In your other post you said that they charge £50 deposit so 6-7 dolls is surely 3 deposits all of which you will get back against your actual purchase.

I know that if I visited I would want every box of the same head opened to compare them all and see which one smiled at me. (Like when you are adopting a puppy, the one you take is the one that comes to you).

I bought three SM #89 (which is also SE #8) heads from them. Very nice lil Pixie head... But had I inspected them first I would have only given Pheobe a golden ticket as she radiates more personlity than the other two combined (see my Avatar with all three of them trying to be in the pic. Pheobe is at the front with the pink hair. Esme has the mean eyes. Mindee has the blonde hair).

Its not just comparing diferent brands or different models. No two girls are exactly the same.

I can see their reason for charging the fee as it encourages potential purchasers to go through with the purchase rather than time waste but so long as you actually give someone (or some two or three) a home does it really matter how many you examine first?

Shamus.
Old 14-05-2022, 01:16 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I know that if I visited I would want every box of the same head opened to compare them all and see which one smiled at me. (Like when you are adopting a puppy, the one you take is the one that comes to you).
In your case, that could work out very expensive.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 14-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
In your case, that could work out very expensive.
Its a fair cop.... but pot and kettle come to mind here
Old 14-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Vendor

Talking

Customers can request anything, I can request to drive 7 different BMW. But doesn't mean they will accept my request.

We do offer photo request, and can easily supply 10 different skus warehouse photos. This is a free service.

Other vendors don't even allow customers to come visit them or return unused items.

Old 14-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Vendor

We had this amazing visitor I think end 2019....

So he comes to the warehouse asks to look at three dolls, fine let's get them out...
Next request
Please put the head, hair and the eyes he wanted. Done.

Starts picking up each then starts fingering them with gloves... Hmm not normal practice.

Then askes questions like what if I use her and down like it? Can return her?

Then waited 5 mins looking at the doll without saying a word...

Eventually, says fine I will buy this one. After 2 mins changes his mind.

Leaves the warehouse, calls the next day to rearrange another visit.

Of course we allowed him in again.....
Old 14-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Customers can request anything, I can request to drive 7 different BMW. But doesn't mean they will accept my request.

We do offer photo request, and can easily supply 10 different skus warehouse photos. This is a free service.

Other vendors don't even allow customers to come visit them or return unused items.

You do realise that we've been trying to help you don't you?

Using BMW is actually a really bad example. BMW do let you test drive as many as you like when you go to their showroom. You want to test drive every car on the lot they will let you if they know that you are going to buy from them.

I know that because I test drove 6 3 series before I decided which one I was ordering.

Anything goes wrong they also give you another car at least equivalent to yours whilst yours is being fixed.

Actually, if you ask nice they also let you keep them for the weekend when you are deciding what to buy (as I believe do Mercedes, Lexus and Jaguar) so that one probably wasn't a great analogy LT as pretty sure that you don't want to be letting customers wander off with dolls for the weekend .

You have to admit, you do make a big thing of what differentiates you is that potential customers are able to visit to see what they are buying before they buy it. If thats not now the case then you can't use it to differentiate yourselves.

It did come as a shock today to hear that if someone has driven all the way to Oxford at their own expense then they have already commited time and money to the purchase. In just driving there they have already shown commitment and an intent to purchase. This isn't just someone sitting at their PC asking for images on a whim.

Going back to BMW if they had twenty identical cars on the lot. All the same model, all the same year. all just delivery mileage. You would still closely examine each and every one of them before giving them your money.

Also, the above reads as though people can ask for free warehouse pics but thats not actually what you are saying is it. You are saying that you will take up to ten different pictures of the labels on the boxes.

That doesn't mean anything to people.

I can go in my garage and put an Irontech girl in a Jinsan box. It doesn't make her a Jinsan girl (The Irontech girl wishes!). People do not care whats on the box, they care about whats in the box. So photo's of SKU's are not what people want.

Shamus.
Old 14-05-2022, 07:18 PM
Vendor

Let me try that with my local BMW and get back to you on that.
The photos are of the actual model which we have sold previously. Customers can request photos for specific skus and we can email those to them.

Old 14-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Silver Member

Default nice hands

Quote:

Silicone Hands by XY
wow they look like they have been stolen from a breather

woe betide any body standing in the way of our copula.

xx a a xx
Old 14-05-2022, 09:31 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by son of the silent age View Post
wow they look like they have been stolen from a breather

Little known fact, if you go to Lucidtoys warehouse and try and steal one of their girls, they chop your hands off - only if you are female though.. then they immortalise the hand for use with their girls.
Old 14-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Silver Member

Default thanks

Quote:
WE have the body in stock.

i missed this ! i mustve been being naughty with my *friends

woe betide any body standing in the way of our copula.

xx a a xx