UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Little known fact, if you go to Lucidtoys warehouse and try and steal one of their girls, they chop your hands off - only if you are female though.. then they immortalise the hand for use with their girls.
I'm pretty sure I've seen a movie on Netflix like that ...not sure it was set in Oxford though
Old 14-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Silver Member

Default good job im a man then

Quote:
Little known fact, if you go to Lucidtoys warehouse and try and steal one of their girls, they chop your hands off - only if you are female though.. then they immortalise the hand for use with their girls.
id like to visit them , tbo it was on my things to do eventualy , ill sew my hands to my pockets

... maybe that would give the wrong impression

woe betide any body standing in the way of our copula.

xx a a xx
Old 14-05-2022, 09:40 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss K View Post
Hiya Sotsa,

Are you a naughty boy? I think you are!

I could not see Melina on Lucid's website, I think she might be out of stock. PM Lucidtoys to see if they are getting a stock any time soon.

This is Melina on the 6Ye official site (the pictures are a little naughty):
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/...-Sex-Doll.html

Lots of love from Miss K,

XOXO

a very very very naughty boy , the space babes insist i keep being naughty

woe betide any body standing in the way of our copula.

xx a a xx
Old 14-05-2022, 09:46 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by son of the silent age View Post
id like to visit them...
I've been down about 3 maybe 4 times now. Very modern looking place, clean and airy. Bit of a "kid in a sweet shop" when you visit.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Let me try that with my local BMW and get back to you on that.
The photos are of the actual model which we have sold previously. Customers can request photos for specific skus and we can email those to them.

Hiya matey,

if they don't go for it then dump them as they are not keeping to centrally dictated BMW policy. My main dealers are Knights BMW, Radford Bank, Stafford. They also have a showroom in Stoke. Used them for the past 30 years and (almost) never had an issue.

I say almost as I fellout with them relatively recently because my car had a loss of power. They had it for three days at £140 an an hour and couldn't find the fault. Eventually took the car back off them, drove to my local spit and sawdust garage and as soon as I got out of the car the mechanic said "Sounds like your timing chains gone there mate".

I had just got out the car! BMW had it for three days hooked up to a diagnostics machine and couldn't suss it.

I really get the impression that main dealers are all about selling you new cars, not fixing the one's that you already have.

However, that aside, you walk in there and want to test drive every car on the lot, they're fine with it as they want to sell you a car.

I get the impression that you drive beemers as well. Do you feel that they have deteriorated over the last twenty years? I may go Mercedes next after the complete debarcle of the timing chain.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:38 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Wouldn't bother with Mercs either mate. My buddy was a service manager for Merc and he said they aren't very reliable either. The you get a German made Fiesta of nearly 20 years in age with 115k+ on the clock and she still singing along like a young girlie.
Old 14-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wouldn't bother with Mercs either mate. My buddy was a service manager for Merc and he said they aren't very reliable either. The you get a German made Fiesta of nearly 20 years in age with 115k+ on the clock and she still singing along like a young girlie.
I fear that I'm turning into my Dad as I'm thinking that they don't make cars the way they used to.

I've got a beemer 1990 318is in the garage with over 300k on the clock still on the same engine, gearbox, even exhaust system as when I bought her new.

I've also got a beemer on the drive that had a full BMW service history. Not even 85k on the clock and the bloody thing is knackered.

Thinks, could be a one off... Nope. Blew the engine on the one before this as well in under 100k.

My impression is that they think that if they wear out we will buy new ones... Nope, the reason I went down this path was for dependability, not for cars that break down before the old E30's would have even been properly worn in.

Driven beemers so long that I can't bring myself to drive an Audi. Porche are too bloody expensive. Jaguar need a pit crew following behind your car, so if I write off Mercedes what do I buy next

Any thoughts on Lexus? When I'm over in Asia I always drive Honka's and Toyota's as I reccon that even if a piston flew out from under the bonnet they would still keep going. And when your deep in mud hut territory last thing you want to do is break down in the middle of nowhere with no way to explain where you are even when you do speak a bit of the lingo.

I still like BMW. beautiful looking cars and still corner like they are on rails. Just wished that either (1) their cars weren't so bloody unreliable now. and/or (2) their mechanics knew what the f*ck they were doing.
Old 14-05-2022, 11:14 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Lexus are renowned to be works of art. They took many many years to make the LFA as it had to be just right. Their build quality and electronics are very impressive. Hondas are good cars. My 1996 Rover was based on a Civic, just sadly had Birmingham build quality, so rusted. Though she served me from 2004>2016. My dad has a 1997 CR-V, drove her out to Italy and she now is taking retirement driving round the southern Italian mountains.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:29 AM
Vendor

I have had bmw 3 2009 model. Then 7 series 2017 model. Finally I have the 7 series 2021 model 320d M Sports.
Wife drives e class 2020 premium plus night edition. I prefer the 7 series any day.

Old 15-05-2022, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I may go Mercedes next after the complete debarcle of the timing chain.
Or get an electric car, they are awesome!